Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 13. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Anyone know why Adex market cap on coinmarketcap.com is unknown? And why on ethplorer (link below) total supply equals to zero?

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x4470bb87d77b963a013db939be332f927f2b992e
Activity: 546
Merit: 262
Adex network is very charming project. I wish, I would invest on it. Cry Good Luck   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
ADX price is rising about 120% today,,,
and the strange price is on HitBTC, because the price is hit more than $1  Shocked
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/adex/#markets

I think the price in HitBTC is not real as they don't let users to deposit or withdraw their tokens. The real price is on Liqui.
Of course I should mention that AdEx is one of my favorites. I myself have invested in AdEx and I will hold them for long term. I think Adex has the potential to rise even very much more than the current price in HitBTC. We should be patient.
Hoping that reality will happen and much better if AdEx is listed on the Bittrex stock immediately  Wink  Kiss

As I see on HitBTC, The price has changed. Now the price of every AdEx token is 0.00113 ETH which is almost equal to the prices on Liqui and Etherdelta and we can say that the price which is shown on coinmarketcap is true.
The current price is nearly 30 percent higher than ICO price. (ICO price = (1/1170) =0.0008547 ETH). It's a great success.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
ICO is ended.
Token is transferable and distributed.
Facebook and twitter bounty will be counted after end of bounty campaign - 06 Jul 17
yeah this is the best ICO ,congragulation !
just waiting tomorrow 06 Jul 17

thank info  Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Is there a slack channel? Is it possible to join? Thanks!

You should join telegram, the slack is read only.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You are very late asking this, they do it very quickly.
Fortunately I got a chance to invest
Hopefully quickly available in Bittrex
Activity: 153
Is there a slack channel? Is it possible to join? Thanks!
Activity: 398
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
An advertising Exchange network using smart contract architecture is good its decentralized too, When is this ICO ending?
ICO is the end already. ICO lasted about 10 hours after the launch.
That is a great news for the investors of the ICO because it seems that there is a lot of people who are very determined to buy a lot of adex token and grab the opportunity to invest on this beautiful project. I think if adex will be added to the biggest exchanges then its price will be easily get up to a thousand gains in percentage.
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
ICO is ended.
Facebook and twitter bounty will be counted after end of bounty campaign - 06 Jul 17

Wow, I guess I missed out on this one then. anyways I would load up in exchanges, is it on bittrex or polo yet?
They are still negotiating, I think to put the coins into poloniex very difficult for this year, I do not know about the criteria that polo need.
But hopefully this coin can go in there
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
ICO is ended.

Wow, I guess I missed out on this one then. anyways I would load up in exchanges, is it on bittrex or polo yet?
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
An advertising Exchange network using smart contract architecture is good its decentralized too, When is this ICO ending?
ICO is the end already. ICO lasted about 10 hours after the launch.
Activity: 121
Do not buy now
why? do you have any concerned or any thing against thus project? just happy to be part of the team and I'm looking forward to see how it will take
after being added to other exchange, good luck team.
I am not so sure if the guy is against the project, it looks like he feels that the coin will dump because the price received a pump that lead the coin to get over a 100% price increase.

I am not going to get in now either because the coin could get to a lower price and that is when I may get in to hope that the price will pump up again.

There is no 100% increase?

It's barely above ICO price right now AFAIK.
Activity: 336
ICO is ended.
When is this ICO ending?
Activity: 812
Do not buy now
why? do you have any concerned or any thing against thus project? just happy to be part of the team and I'm looking forward to see how it will take
I am not so sure if the guy is against the project, it looks like he feels that the coin will dump because the price received a pump that lead the coin to get over a 100% price increase.

I am not going to get in now either because the coin could get to a lower price and that is when I may get in to hope that the price will pump up again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
Do not buy now
Activity: 812
Do not buy now

I am watching the price right now, it seems that the coin dumped down to around $0.34 not that long ago so I am guessing that the price of ADX will receive a small dump sometime soon. I wouldn't suggest purchasing the coin right now either, I would place a buy order in the lower prices just in case the coin does receive a dump.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
may i ask when will they will update the portal for bounties?
i logged in my account but still mine is not updated, as if i did not done the tasks.

/sigh
Pages:
Jump to: