Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 6. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I take part in ICO and in the bounty campaing. Everything is ok with ICO, but I haven't receive my bounty's reward.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Why i can not withdraw my coins from liqui, someone can give me email support for liqui?

I moved my tokens from Liqui to Bittrex without any issue don't know what is wrong with your account anyway support link is written below. I hope your issue will sorted out very soon.

https://liqui.freshdesk.com/support/home
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
10 ADX FOR THE TWITTER. If I knew that it would be so, I would not participate in the company's bounty !!!

Yes, it is very low amount but still, in bounty website, i don't see any updates there because I have retweeted more than 25 and even with the Facebook also but till now I didn't get those credits in the Bounties websites.
Activity: 658
Got a coin Bounty 10 pieces! Thank,  thank,  thank  !!! Grin Grin Grin horror....
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
10 ADX FOR THE TWITTER. If I knew that it would be so, I would not participate in the company's bounty !!!
Where is I can find bounty social spreadsheet ?
Please someone give me the link
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 590
Why i can not withdraw my coins from liqui, someone can give me email support for liqui?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Anyone has withdrawal issues with Liqui? Nothing happens when I hit the Withdraw button, I have tried in 3 different browsers...

you have to confirm it per email , check your inbox ( I used firefox and microsoft edge ,without problems)
Nothing happens when I hit the withdraw button, I can't even enter a withdrawal address or anything

Refresh the browser and try again. I also had the same issue yesterday. I spent almost 15 minutes clicking that withdraw button. They also have deposit issue.
Activity: 644
My congratulations for bittrex! Cool
Activity: 92
Merit: 11

What is this real ? Anyone verified or is it just a test pair or something. If it's real yeahhhh!!!

yeah its real, i just transfered tokens from MEW to bittrex
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Anyone has withdrawal issues with Liqui? Nothing happens when I hit the Withdraw button, I have tried in 3 different browsers...

you have to confirm it per email , check your inbox ( I used firefox and microsoft edge ,without problems)
Nothing happens when I hit the withdraw button, I can't even enter a withdrawal address or anything

edit: My god it finally worked, that website is coded like shit. For some reason after logging in for the tenth time and hitting the withdraw button for the thousandth time something finally showed up but I still couldn't enter the withdrawal address nor the amount in the boxes, I had to unzoom the screen and finally it allowed me to type something in there Roll Eyes

Thanks for the help though Smiley

Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Got tokens on a wallet without gas, is it possible?
Should I pay for gas through my tokens?
I need to understand if there was a transfer of gas simultaneously with the transfer of tokens to the wallet?
How was it with you, partners?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

What is this real ? Anyone verified or is it just a test pair or something. If it's real yeahhhh!!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
oh , so this is why the price getting increased ,good to hear this .
They already did a good job on both their ICO and Bounty Campaign and now they listend on major exchange
Activity: 336

Oтличнaя нoвocть. Быcтpo вывeли нa биpжy
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Please, don't look at "pending" label. I have that too, but I've recieved my ADX (check your wallet. add ADX if you need to. Here is the guide: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-adex-token-sale-is-starting-afc189d8dea)
Thanks. I'll try to do it.

I have the same problem! 15 coins for twitter and facebook. If this is all - that I will be very disappointed. If you manage to collect your coins, please report it here. Thank you.
Activity: 336
Please, don't look at "pending" label. I have that too, but I've recieved my ADX (check your wallet. add ADX if you need to. Here is the guide: https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-adex-token-sale-is-starting-afc189d8dea)
Thanks. I'll try to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: