Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 17. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
This was the first ico that made their tokens or coins sold within a day, less than a day to be specific. Wow it is so incredibly awesome. This coin was a hit for investors which means that this coin and the management is really good. What a nice work adEx what a successful ICO. We will support this project til it ends.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
2 Million Token for Bounty Program
Wow Nice Project  Smiley
Activity: 173
and don't forget
Note
Bounties will be distributed on 17.08.2017
so, is good project
why it distributed 1 month late?
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Adex had amazed me for very fast sold out of tokens in just less than a day. I dont doubt it would have a really decent price soon. Congrats adex for such success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Is this really what's added in myetherwallet, so I can see the number of tokens I get?
thank you

NAME: ADX
Address: 0x4470BB87d77b963A013DB939BE332f927f2b992e
Decimal: 4

yes,
if you are still not convinced enough ,you can check it here : https://etherscan.io/address/0x4470BB87d77b963A013DB939BE332f927f2b992e#readContract
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
AdEx: A Decentralized Ad Exchange

Good luck to AdEx team. I know the team very well and I am very excited about this project.
Guy
Advanced congrats AdEx team. It was a successful project in just 2 week. Very quick because of the good management. Im excited to see this project and be part of the best project in this forum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
Is this really what's added in myetherwallet, so I can see the number of tokens I get?
thank you

NAME: ADX
Address: 0x4470BB87d77b963A013DB939BE332f927f2b992e
Decimal: 4
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Will it Launch on Bittrex?
Someone Please, Tell me what is the market Rate for 800 ADX coins?

what you mean? 900 ADX=1 eth, so 800 adx=0.00013 btc
and price on liqui 9000 sat, better buy now  Wink

Hay, arteis406 Thank you ,,

Can i get this coin on Bittrex?

800 ADX is 0.13432000 BTC
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/adex/
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
i don't know about Bittrex,but i know that ADX was listed on Liqui a few days ago.I really hope that Bittrex will list ADX too
Maybe next week we might see adx on bittrex. I know many holders and  whales are already waiting for adx to be listed in bittrex cause the price might go up once listed on that exchange.

why is adx going down so much if its a great project. how long before it goes up. i'm still vested in it

the market is not that hot you know ..guys .maybe you should forgot it and back on three years

Yes, This project is promising. you should not sell below ICO price. Good project and good dev. We must follow this project as it has a good project and I already saw some reviews about this project that it was good.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

You can't because AdEx isn't listed yet on Bittrex. If you still want to buy AdEx, just go to liqui or wait until bounty hunters dumped their token.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Once adex is listed on bittrex ,expect the unexpected price. Price might triple the ico price or even higher. Hoping that before adex will be listed on bittrex we have already recieved our bounties.

I agree with you buddy. I checked the road map of the Project. Everything looks good and realistic. The only missing part is getting on bittrex. Once we're on bittrex, more investors will come and price will go up easily.

Just make sure before Bittrex add Adex, you have enough Adex  Wink
I got below ICO price at Liqui, thanks to dumpers
Activity: 217
Once adex is listed on bittrex ,expect the unexpected price. Price might triple the ico price or even higher. Hoping that before adex will be listed on bittrex we have already recieved our bounties.

I agree with you buddy. I checked the road map of the Project. Everything looks good and realistic. The only missing part is getting on bittrex. Once we're on bittrex, more investors will come and price will go up easily.
Activity: 210
hmm calm down dude, just wait until token distribution for investor and and then bounty hunter. yeah i hope so, if adex listed in bittrex before token distribution i think the token price will be under ico price Angry
The yield on the major stock exchange has long not a guarantee of growth rates. A price squeeze to the bottom while the rich guys will not fill your pockets with coins, and then pump. Tongue
Activity: 126

Hay, arteis406 Thank you ,,

Activity: 474

Activity: 126
Activity: 474
hmm calm down dude, just wait until token distribution for investor and and then bounty hunter. yeah i hope so, if adex listed in bittrex before token distribution i think the token price will be under ico price Angry

Guys for bounty adex up to what date?

Bounty ends 06 July

and don't forget
Note
Bounties will be distributed on 17.08.2017
so, is good project
Activity: 336

Bounty ends 06 July
Activity: 267

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: