Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 16. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
First day price: 1ETH = 1170ADX (+30% bonus)

First week price: 1ETH = 1035ADX (+15% bonus)

Regular price: 1ETH = 900ADX

It seems somebody just fix 30% bonuses + profits already with this prices

-snip-

Its only start of ADX trades, when token will be added on major exchanges we will see the good price rising. Hold your coins and wait for the good news.

bittrex and polo will be a good choice,, i believe when ADX listed on both exchange the price will be huge  Wink
also this project has many potential for longterm investments
Do not rush to buy, i will sit at 5-7k
It's worth the price to buy in liqui
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

-snip-

Its only start of ADX trades, when token will be added on major exchanges we will see the good price rising. Hold your coins and wait for the good news.

bittrex and polo will be a good choice,, i believe when ADX listed on both exchange the price will be huge  Wink
also this project has many potential for longterm investments
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
wow the ico is sold out in less than a day and now it is listed on an exchanger. this coin amazed me. fast development. Hope to have a success on the future.
Activity: 466
Merit: 500
So i see that ADX is listed on Liqui,HitBTC,EtherDelta and they have made a request on Bittrex ,but they still waiting for approval.More information about AdEx here https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adx-tokens-are-already-being-traded-1224c5908717
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Just wait for bittrex now. Liqui is only to buy not selling .
Activity: 644
What is the ICO price of this tokens, I can't find any information on this

the ICO price was approximately  1ADX - 0.00009000 BTC
                                             1ADX - 0.00085000 ETH
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AdEx is a decentralized ad exchange
It looks like this project is promising
Worth investing for several years
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hitbtc ADX price is far higher than liqui , but deposits and withrawals isnt available yet just want to know if when?
Hitbtc bought the token in the ico and trade them in their exchange. Hence why you can see some IOU token being traded there. In this case, they disable the deposit and withdrawal to drive the price up because of limited supply / until all their token is sold.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Adex had amazed me for very fast sold out of tokens in just less than a day. I dont doubt it would have a really decent price soon. Congrats adex for such success.

Definitely and I'm so lucky that I jump  in their signature campaign right on time we need  this kind of project in the crypto currency ecosystem so definitely this will be one of the profitable coin to hold right now.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
wow it's already on liqui exchange
great project success in short time
congratulation adex and team
Activity: 350
Hitbtc ADX price is far higher than liqui , but deposits and withrawals isnt available yet just want to know if when?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Activity: 448

as you can see it is in the op already.. i guess you missed that out man.

anyway, 1Eth = 900ADX .. so definitely thw price each token will really be depend on the price of eth.. so far eth is .1 so its somewhat range to 11k sats to 12k sats each depending of eth's price.
Activity: 714
All employees no doubt about this AdEx project good luck all participants here and congrats AdEx to successfully projects

Yes this is good looking project. Hope Adex soon will release the exchange in bittrex and poloniex, for sure this will attract more investors.
Activity: 630
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
AdEx prices in liqui still no movement is good enough. Tend to be stable. Now it's priced at liqui AdEx 0.00009438. Stable at the 9.4 price I see ,If bittrex comes in there will probably be a lot of improvement
Activity: 415
All employees no doubt about this AdEx project good luck all participants here and congrats AdEx to successfully projects
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
This was the first ico that made their tokens or coins sold within a day, less than a day to be specific. Wow it is so incredibly awesome. This coin was a hit for investors which means that this coin and the management is really good. What a nice work adEx what a successful ICO. We will support this project til it ends.

I don't think this is the first ICO that sold out within a day but this is definitely one of the fastest ICO ever made and the fact that it is now available to trade in liqui prove that the team is really doing a great job. Congrats and Kudos to everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: