Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 2. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I just realized I never received tokens from the ICO. Eth has gone to smart contract but no Adx received back. Is there something I need to do to claim the tokens?

P.S. I know i'm late to the party, my transaction date is during ICO and I never had time to check if tokens arrived

i think that is your problem .you sure comfirm you token arrived or not
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I just realized I never received tokens from the ICO. Eth has gone to smart contract but no Adx received back. Is there something I need to do to claim the tokens?

P.S. I know i'm late to the party, my transaction date is during ICO and I never had time to check if tokens arrived
Activity: 336
This is a good project in the making the signature campaign is over and would like to ask the whole team if the signature bounty are all distributed mine is not yet showing or have not arrive, will continue to support this project and drop by from time to time.

Bounty campaign is ended now. If you have some problems: first of all check your wallet. If you didn't added AdEx then add it. Then, if this doesn't help you should apply request and wait for results of the recount of twitter, fb, slack (around a week)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScANQ3LeOpYy-QrIK7bXO8w8x3z1cuUc7zxmLIe68oIQaW6yQ/viewform

Hello thanks for the reply maybe it is on my etherwallet but it is not yet showing because I haven't added it in myetherwallet can you help me on this please post the wallet address, ticker and the decimals so I can add it in my wallet.
Sure, here is the guide:
https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-adex-token-sale-is-starting-afc189d8dea
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
This is a good project in the making the signature campaign is over and would like to ask the whole team if the signature bounty are all distributed mine is not yet showing or have not arrive, will continue to support this project and drop by from time to time.

Bounty campaign is ended now. If you have some problems: first of all check your wallet. If you didn't added AdEx then add it. Then, if this doesn't help you should apply request and wait for results of the recount of twitter, fb, slack (around a week)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScANQ3LeOpYy-QrIK7bXO8w8x3z1cuUc7zxmLIe68oIQaW6yQ/viewform

Hello thanks for the reply maybe it is on my etherwallet but it is not yet showing because I haven't added it in myetherwallet can you help me on this please post the wallet address, ticker and the decimals so I can add it in my wallet.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Hey manager when will you pay for the work done in the bounty program? Just got 15 tokens. The dashboard was not recording all of the posts made on Facebook and Twitter! Came here to post because nobody is answering at bounty thread!

you should apply request and wait for results of the recount of twitter, fb, slack (around a week)
Isn't they already finished the distribution some time ago?  I remember that i received my share already and i didn't know that you can still complain about it now.

Yes, finished, but there was some inaccuracies in calculations
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hey manager when will you pay for the work done in the bounty program? Just got 15 tokens. The dashboard was not recording all of the posts made on Facebook and Twitter! Came here to post because nobody is answering at bounty thread!

you should apply request and wait for results of the recount of twitter, fb, slack (around a week)
Isn't they already finished the distribution some time ago?  I remember that i received my share already and i didn't know that you can still complain about it now.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
What was the ico price of adex ?

1) If you bought 1ETH for 0.1BTC, AdEx ICO price (+30% bonus) was around 9k sats
2) If you bought 1ETH for 0.14BTC, AdEx ICO regular price was around 15k sats

So, majority got in somewhere between 9k and 15k sats per AdEx.

Current price: 5.5k-6k sats

Very good entry point.

btw, bitcoin news: https://twitter.com/BITMAINtech/status/886839997440995328
Looks like the worst is over. Might be good to buy some alts while they're still cheap.
Save some btcs just in case of another (unprobable) bigger drop.

AdEx tokens is a long time investments and i think that we can see now a good price on bittrex to buy and hold this tokens for a half or one year. I think it will be profitable.

50% discount on ICO price is definitely good price to buy and hold. Also, it's very good sign that ICO and everything related went so smooth. I just wonder who are those who are selling now Roll Eyes it's really mind boggling...
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

1) If you bought 1ETH for 0.1BTC, AdEx ICO price (+30% bonus) was around 9k sats

Very good entry point.

Looks like the worst is over. Might be good to buy some alts while they're still cheap.

AdEx tokens is a long time investments and i think that we can see now a good price on bittrex to buy and hold this tokens for a half or one year. I think it will be profitable.

Very good entry point.

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Activity: 630
I think the market is now coming to reality of things, how can a company with no absolutely no product be valued that high, the team now need to come to market with some working product, when Adex team start to deliver on their promise the price will reflect it, the era of quick flip is coming to n end, I think
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I say lets buy now or regret it later example of a good investments are Stratis and Antshares i had them both but because of my stupidity i got a very small profit from it. hold ADX for about a year or so for a good profit.
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
I like this dump... I'll buy some to hold  Grin
I dont think it has bottomed out yet.
I am going to wait couple more weeks at least before I make my grant entry  Grin
Even though it isn't on the bottom yet, ADX now only worth almost a half pricw than their ICO. It's good idea to buy some and see how far it will pump soon, especially after Aug 1.

Agreed, almost 50% off from ICO price, this is really good opportunity
ADX will have a good feature in the future
I think everything is down before August 1st, and after that will up, this is a basic thing, up and down.
Activity: 630

Value of token really goes down today only 6k sats, it is now the right time to buy cheap token if you believe in this project

The issue now is nobody knows how low the price would go down, I'm looking to wait till last week of August before making decision on which tokens to buy. There is panic in BTC community but no none want s to part with his Bitcoin because of the likelihood of getting a new tokens like ETC and can worth alot in future
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Well said bitstreetbankster. This is all just to manipulate the markets. Come on. Bitcoin is about to get a f**king upgrade finally after like 2 years. You will actually be able to use bitcoin again. I stopped using it a year ago cos it took too long and was too expensive to send. Now they fixing that finally, hard fork or segwitt, both will IMPROVE bitcoin. and the whole market thinks its a good time to dump something thats about to become better? lol... how idiotic. This is manipulation so people that actually are using their brain can buy more bitcoin before it shoots up
Even though my investment in ADX is long-term, I'm pretty happy with the hedge it's providing.

The whole market is a disaster, yet here we are, 20%+ since yesterday.

Long term for vroken bubble  on bitcoin? Think better of this investment, ps what is the price of this project ico? Currently it looks tempting

IMHO bitcoin "bubble" is not broken, this is just artifically induced drama to drive it's price down. I'd bet it's going back up really soon.
AdEx ICO details: https://tokens.adex.network/
Current price is way below ICO price, for example if you invested ETH that you bought for 0.1BTC, BTC price with 30% bonus was around 8500 sats. Now, it's around 5500 sats.
Amazing opportunity!
Pages:
Jump to: