Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 5. (Read 74834 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I made a modest investment. Agreed, it is an interesting project with a more sound management team than most. If I'm going to try to run the flagpole with anything, it's something like this. I love the spirit of the chain coin hodlers but as an investment right now, it frightens me. Maybe a combination of a fervent, dedicated group of investors that backs a principled management team with a genuine business model, will put my mind at ease.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
good volume for 1st day  Cool
Bittrex   ADX/BTC   $2,274,460   $0.282549   54.74%

https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
AdEx   ADX   $4,448,730   $0.280717   +99.80%  Shocked

buy buy buy before 1$  Wink
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
ADX moon on bittrex  Shocked Shocked It will go the same road as metal -  x10 from now for sure! Nice profits guys! Kiss

How can you say that it will be 10x ?

40M supply, 10M marketcap, solid looking project... this investment has far better potential ROI than any other recent ICO.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Seems the current price moves on Bittrex are the typical Bounty hunters selling their free tokens for a quick profit. If you get a nice amount of tokens for no work, selling them for $0.26 each is a REALLY great price, infinite profit.

Will be interesting to see how this fairs over the next few days/weeks etc. I have faith. Good team, good roadmap, good community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
This token has just been registered in bittrex, and if you look at its developments, this is really good and might be better for the future. Hopefully this project reaches the desired target
Activity: 16
ADX moon on bittrex  Shocked Shocked It will go the same road as metal -  x10 from now for sure! Nice profits guys! Kiss

How can you say that it will be 10x ?
Activity: 476
ADX moon on bittrex  Shocked Shocked It will go the same road as metal -  x10 from now for sure! Nice profits guys! Kiss
Yay ... it's surprising!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I did not expect adex to be listed on bittrex with a good price.   Cheesy
I think it's time to trade adex.  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
ADX moon on bittrex  Shocked Shocked It will go the same road as metal -  x10 from now for sure! Nice profits guys! Kiss
Activity: 490
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
If adex didnt bullshit when pay the bounties it will be good money. But they are assholes  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Woww, nice to see ADX finally on Bittrex, and the price moving up
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
What is the ICO price? I want to buy some on bittrex

ico price was 9000sat BTC
Activity: 336
ICO price 1ETH = 1170ADX
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
10 ADX FOR THE TWITTER. If I knew that it would be so, I would not participate in the company's bounty !!!
Where is I can find bounty social spreadsheet ?
Please someone give me the link
noting sheet brow
bounty just sign up in websit and you can cek if you get ADX coin  Cool
Activity: 9

it was 0,25 cent per token now it begin to rise on bitterex
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Partners, I can ask you
What amount of gas was used to send tokens from the wallet to Bitrex?
I ask in view of the fact that you did this procedure
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Activity: 9
should nt they tweet about adx being on bittrex ? It s seem quite a big news
Activity: 336
All delayed rewards will be distributed later, don't worry please Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: