Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 18. (Read 420696 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
italeffect, yes, i agree with the apparent effect of the issue it presents, however i kind of know where the issue really steams from in the way which leveldb is instantiated during the calls. I can repeat in QT5.3.2 (this wallet QT lib build) and in earlier version of QT build platform independent tests it will take some detective work to nail it down.  QT is now a dying technology for wallet related stuff imho and should be phased out in favor of modern node-gyp toolchain build processes for hybrid native HTML5 apps in due course then soon to be replaced with pure JSX based alternatives.

But in the meantime QT wallets more than provide a flexible and stable, solid platform for cross-platform networked clients..  Who knows maybe soon we will have some kind of "firm" spec. framework setup by a crypto-working group for crypto-related tech developments beyond those of BIP provide to date.. maybe wishful thinking Wink     
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Mac Wallet won't open for me. Brand new Yosemite system.

Mac OS Error:
A fatal error occurred. aerome can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error      
CDB() : can't open database file , error 21      
aerome in Runaway exception  

Edit: 2nd time it opened

I think this is a 1st run issue when the db does not yet exist. I've tried on 3 machines now. All 3 fail on the 1st run with the same error, then open fine after that. (on both 10.9.5 and 10.10)

Mac OS Error:

yep, this is common issue believe it or not.
Can you provide me with your debug.log.

Please run the following command for me if you would paste me back "as piped out" from terminal !!

Full system spec.

Code:
system_profiler SPHardwareDataType

Code:
system_profiler -detailLevel basic
** gives your hardware and network information only

Code:
$ sw_vers

Should output Mac operating system version and build number of OS X,
Code:
ProductName: Mac OS X
ProductVersion: 10.10.3
BuildVersion: 7R2159

1) reboot OS
2) run AeroME-qt.dmg again
3) ** these two steps maybe enough to resolve the issue.

Failing that, can you backup your wallet.dat (if you have one with any coins in) attempt to remove wallet-qt client and install it *fresh* again.

check here for answer 1
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/8986/saved-bitcoin-directory-full-9-gb-block-data-wont-work-when-copied-to-anothe

its a known issue with leveldb/ BerkleyDB, As suggested in this answer to remove the blkindex.dat there will be no point as the AM Blockchain is small (16849blks so far) and is no real point to issue a -rescan command so may as well try clean install and fresh sync.

FYI: this build has been tested on Mavericks (Version 10.9), however with the latest OSX Yosemite (version 10.10) security policy changes and the way in which kernel drivers are called and proc escalation managed in the later OSX builds there maybe some deeper issues which may need looking into.

I maybe jumping the gun a bit here BUT If this problem persists I will delve in deeper to rectify any possible bugs with the QT. Before all this please PM me your system spec. and basic info plus debug.log *first* so i can take a look at whats going on with this problem.

italeffect I hope this helps if not i will take closer look !

N.B.

make sure that the app folder for the wallet has the read/write/execute for group/user set correctly. this maybe another possible cause for the above issue, please test anyway to see if the wallet-client can access the directory's and files under its install path.

http://www.chriswrites.com/how-to-change-file-permissions-using-the-terminal/

*** Edit...

Good, yes i thought it would rectify itself after second attempt, only now i'm seeing it fixed itself.. and yes this is a common issue.. something which needs to be patched with leveldb source repo itself, so that other projects dont suffer with this problem, tbh im surprised its been left like this for so long now "unpatched"..

Anyway, when i have the time i will submit a bug-fix and commit to the leveldb project repo.

Glad its working italeffect !!
Activity: 255

Mac OS Error:

Edit: 2nd time it opened
Activity: 246
As always very much appreciated Majika! Onwards and upwards!  Grin
Aero Community,

I have not had a proper chance ask if you have all had a enjoyable festive period. I hope you all enjoyed time with family and friends.

Quite obviously you may have guess that the coin-swap process took longer than anticipated. And indeed from your perspectives happened
without problems however there were significant issues which required attention in order to ensure the process went as smoothly as possible.
 The network was safe to use as soon as it went live however we did have some teething troubles with some of the back end systems erroneous
 conflicts occured which required attention but were resolved quickly once identified.

There were several issues which occurred during this swap which added significant complexity to this swap process which was handled and
managed without us having to taking down the network.

There is still observation work ongoing which needs some coordination to ensure everything has fully been resolved, but you are safe to use
the AM network and also safe to transfer AM. 

_evolution_ below you will find the OSX wallet my apologies for not providing this link sooner:

AM OSX wallet

aerome-Qt-OSX-V1.0.0.3.zip 21.5 MB  | [Virustotal Scan]

The final Break down of the Bittrex coin swap figures

"We had 6389401.26321756 AERO which equaled approximately 10116551.97879646 AM that was distributed."

In total there were 6389401.26321756 AERO which Bittrex team Swapped over to AM.

6389401.26321756 AERO X 1.58333333 (ratio) = 10116551.97879646 AM (swapped)

12000000 AM (Total) - 600000 AM (Dev fund)  = 11400000 AM (Used to swap)

11400000 AM - 10116551.97879646 AM (actual swap)  = 1283448.02120354 AM (remaining AM / community fund)

Out of the 11.4M AM we have remaining 1283448.02120354 AM as the community fund.
This fund is to be used to carry out the final manual AERO > AM swaps.
Any AM remaining before the 16th Jan 2015 final cut off date will be used for good causes which the community will decide of its usage.

As outlined previously AERO holders who missed the swap will need to contact myself either here via PM/IRC/Slack to receive their
AERO > AM  swap (Manually)

I require a brief message which contains the number of AERO you have to swap.
The AM wallet address to send you the AM
You to send me the AERO (I will provide you the address to send to during our conversation)
I will then send you the AM at the swap ratio of 1.58333333.

Once again, I apologize for any anxiety this process may have caused anyone.

Respectfully,

-Majika

Please note.

We will have a AM Block Explorer up shortly.

I have to finalize arrangements with the Cryptsy team to ensure everyone has received the coin-swap message. This will happen ASAP!

We are still aiming for the 16th Jan 2015 to close the AERO nodes and Blockchain down permanently.

Please allow for some time for me to manually process any outstanding AERO swaps requests I receive.
If you do not have a reply from me in 24hrs please make another request -- thank you 
Activity: 448
_evolution_its because of this kind of shit you are doing

some of us that support this coin and the dev DO NOT PUT BUY SUPPORT ...

i hope you can figure out what i mean ...

Activity: 140
Where is the Christmas present? Majka wasn't able to find Santa and give him AeroME for delivery? I knew it, this stupid fuck Santa! Or it's about some Christmas in the future? Ok 2020 sounds better. It's more round number. Let's give the dev few more years, it's a majestic project and we should not act hastily.
6 months is nothing! It will be years before any crypto takes off! And the longer it takes the better it will be! Do you really want everything rushed just for the price to hike so people can dump and the coin dies? Aero has ALWAYS been a long time project and it has been made perfectly clear far too many times on this thread alone that if you want quick profit then go day trade some useless project coin, it is far too early to start all the ridiculous conspiracy and scam allegations! I apologise for my language but it's so frustrating when all this has been explained a thousand times already! Wish people would just read! But I guess it's easier to just post scam and be done with it!

You are insulting again. Your agricultural attitude is not welcome. This is the last time I am warning you. Expose argument, not mental garbage.

I'm not sure how you find that insulting! I didn't say anything other than the truth! If you find that insulting then there's nothing I can do about that! I merely stated the facts!!!

Time and time again the dev has proved how he cares about this coin and cares about the community! All the information about him and this project has been given out to the community on countless occasions! The dedicated community here have also worked hard to help, crypto, KL to name a few have dedicated a lot of time and their own money into it and helped the dev any way they can. Also the dev has made wrong decisions and listened to his community and changed things all be it more work for him! He has hidden nothing, not even his real name and where he's from as he has nothing to hide! Now consider all that I've written here and think for a moment about what the word insulting actually means, because to come here and post the word scam after all the people aboves hard work and genuine efforts, then you will see what 'insulting' actually means! I'm afraid too many people are quick to use the 'scam' word so easily without thinking about the hard work that goes on behind the scenes!!

Oh and before moaning about 6 months being too long!! That's a joke! Bitcoin was around years before the value went anywhere, I will tell you now if you think an alt will sky rocket like that within the next couple of years then you will be majorly disappointed! I believe Aero will rise but I certainly won't be calling 'scam' if it doesn't!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
what is going on with aerome?
still waiting to get covert my aero to aerome Huh
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Come on, dev. Show me some product! Don't make me think that this is a scam.
6 months is nothing! It will be years before any crypto takes off! And the longer it takes the better it will be! Do you really want everything rushed just for the price to hike so people can dump and the coin dies? Aero has ALWAYS been a long time project and it has been made perfectly clear far too many times on this thread alone that if you want quick profit then go day trade some useless project coin, it is far too early to start all the ridiculous conspiracy and scam allegations! I apologise for my language but it's so frustrating when all this has been explained a thousand times already! Wish people would just read! But I guess it's easier to just post scam and be done with it!

You are insulting again. Your agricultural attitude is not welcome. This is the last time I am warning you. Expose argument, not mental garbage.
We are going through a coin swap transition! There is a lot to do and clean up, yet people don't hear from the very busy dev and start wetting their panties!!! Calm down ffs! If you really feel the need to post doubt and negativity please do it elsewhere!

Can't believe evolution has even mentioned the 'scam' word!!! Calm the fuck down! I thought it was just the impatient kids that uses that word so readily!!!! If you haven't got patience you should go day trade some shitcoins as aero ain't for you! Let's keep this community strong through this transition and see what we've got the other side!

Watch your language! I am asking questions that do not correspond with rustic manners.

patience ? How do you call 6 months waiting?

You cannot know for sure that there is any working product unless you are the dev!
I missed the swap, I have my Aero in an offline wallet. When and how will it be possible to change them for AeroME?

when the dev comes he will do a second chance swap for people that missed it
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I missed the swap, I have my Aero in an offline wallet. When and how will it be possible to change them for AeroME?
We are going through a coin swap transition! There is a lot to do and clean up, yet people don't hear from the very busy dev and start wetting their panties!!! Calm down ffs! If you really feel the need to post doubt and negativity please do it elsewhere!

Can't believe evolution has even mentioned the 'scam' word!!! Calm the fuck down! I thought it was just the impatient kids that uses that word so readily!!!! If you haven't got patience you should go day trade some shitcoins as aero ain't for you! Let's keep this community strong through this transition and see what we've got the other side!
+1

end of the year and new years...some ppl have to take care of RL...

as the AM ipo was canceled so did the ATM for aero

how much do you guys want from the dev...he is working free

far as "scam" phrase ..we the community decided to  give the dev 1 mil coin..of which he only accepted 600k

and not claimed..if it was a scam you think he won't claim the 600k and dump?

so think before you guys go using the S word so freely

As the need to believe increases, the ability to tell truth from fiction decreases.
Come on, dev. Show us some product! Don't make us think that this is a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: