Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 16. (Read 420696 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Aero Community,

Notice: Coin-Swap deadline

This is a 72 hrs notice for final coin swaps.

If you require a coin-swap (which i urge you to do so ASAP!)

Please send me a PM with the following information:

1) The number/amount of AERO coins you wish to have swapped.
2) Your Personal AM Wallet address where you would like your swapped AERO > AM coins sent to.
3) The Transaction ID of your sent AERO *after* you have received the address (from myself) where to send me your AERO.

** I will provide you with the address where to send me your AERO coins (on an individual basis) as i do not wish to be inundated with a sudden
influx of community members sending AERO coins as it make my life a heck of a lot more complicated to keep track. **

So, please submit your requests and I will deal with them in an orderly fashion

As such i will deal with manual swap requests on a individual basis. All of which will be processed within a "firm" 24hr (maximum) time frame window from start to end of the process..
The current lead time is about 2hrs backlog

Your continued Patience is very much appreciated through this process.

This is almost coming to an end now so please help complete the AERO > AM transition swap process by sending me your AERO ASAP!

*Common sense Security steps*

These are just a precaution, however, these are still factors to be mindful about when taking into consideration the nature of this swap-process.

Please note, I am the only authorized person to deal with this swap process.
If anyone asks you about your swap status in PM it will not be me.
You will come to ask me about the swap.. I will not ask you about your coin-swap status unless you have already approached me about it first!

Be certain that you are indeed speaking to myself (majika under my aeros Bitcointalk account) when you request coin-swap.

I will always use my "aeros" user account for discussing coin-swaps via PM.

If you are still unsure about my identity and have any doubts what so ever, feel free to ask me some "personal" security questions.

OR if you have a suggestion on how i can validate my identity to your further let me know how i can facilitate this process with you (be as creative as you like Wink

Thanks,

Majika

What is happening with coins stuck at Cryptsy?  Since the wallet is down ("under maintenance") these coins can't be sent anywhere to swap.

Confirmation about cryptsy wallets are still online and working!

AERO coins are NOT stuck on cryptsy exchange the AERO wallets is still free to move OUT.
The Cryptsy Exchange were kind enough to allow their wallets to stay running for the duration of the swap to help facilitate their customer interests
and also to enable me to be more fluid in processing manual coin-swaps.
This arrangement can change at anytime so be warned. The sooner you swap the better!

Your withdrawal request has been successfully confirmed

AeroCoin   ANyWgw6Yk5J3XgdJ3CC59BrkCY9RAXJdRp   1.00000000 AERO   Yes   2015-01-08 08:25:39
Processed   TrxID: cff06c3ad235afcf7b3242be6cd37c29a17dcff81198cfbe1d13a154c8d9868c @ 2015-01-08 08:28:06
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
What is happening with coins stuck at Cryptsy?  Since the wallet is down ("under maintenance") these coins can't be sent anywhere to swap.

Hey,

So as far as coin on bittrex & cryptsy goes. They will all have to be swapped with Majika manually as far as I can tell. For the coins at Cryptsy, they are being held up due to cryptsy not Majika. He should be able to get in contact with them so you guys can withdraw and swap them out. If you have coin to swap, wherever they are, just shoot Majika a PM or two and he will get you sorted out asap! He has the coins to swap people out so I would not stress over it. Just a matter of getting in contact with him.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
What is happening with coins stuck at Cryptsy?  Since the wallet is down ("under maintenance") these coins can't be sent anywhere to swap.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
What about coins on bittrex and cryptsy ?

Do they get traded automatically, or should i send them to you ?
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Is there going to be a new thread for aerome?
Activity: 140
Any rough estimations for the release date? Thanks.
Aero,

I just send you a PM to swap my coins.

Greetings,

Dominik

Hi Dominikf,

Can you check your PM for an update which I have just sent.

Thank you,

Majika
Aero Community,

At the moment there has been a steady stream of AERO coming into be swapped/converted to AM.

This however, cannot go on indefinitely.
Which is why I am making this a gentle reminder for all who have not yet sent me your outstanding AERO holdings. Please do so ASAP!

We will make arrangements for the swap process via Private Message.

I request you please provide the following information in your private message requests for coin-swaps.

Please provide the following information

• I will need the TXID (Transaction ID) after you have sent me your AERO
  • I will need the number of AERO you are holding
  • I will need a return AM wallet address where to send you your AM coins.

The address where to send your AERO deposits will be provided to you on an individual basis to help me keep order and to keep track.
Please allow for a maximum of 24hrs for me to reply to your requests, the current lead time is about 3hrs for a swaps to be processed.

Thanks for your patience,

Majika
Activity: 182
Aero,

I just send you a PM to swap my coins.

Greetings,

Dominik
Anyone else get this error when opening the Aerocoin wallet?

Any ideas on how to fix it?

read this for brief outline of issue https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10030111

Just re-run the wallet again for a second time which should clear the problem up.
A proper fix will be applied for the next am-aerome-qt.exe release.

Hope this Helps,
Majika
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Anyone else get this error when opening the Aerocoin wallet?

http://i.imgur.com/ruZpg7L.png

Any ideas on how to fix it?
The New AM wallet has been posted on Page 233 link below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9955338

What is happening with coins stuck at Cryptsy?  Since the wallet is down ("under maintenance") these coins can't be sent anywhere to swap.

FYI: I had just "received" coins which were just sent to a Cryptsy account!
Building the AeroME from source (GitHub) gives me the following error:

Code:
/tmp $ qmake && make -j4
g++: error: /tmp/am-aerome/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /tmp/am-aerome/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
Makefile:335: recipe for target 'aerome-qt' failed
make: *** [aerome-qt] Error 1
/tmp $

The qmake command succeeds, but the make fails.

I was able to solve it with the following commands, thanks to pricdx01's post:

Code:
$ cd am-aerome/src/leveldb/
$ chmod +x build_detect_platform
$ ./build_detect_platform build_config.mk ./
$ cd ..
$ make -f makefile.unix
$ cd ..
$ make

Now you will have aerome-qt in the am-aerome directory, and aeromed in am-aerome/src.

yep, leveldb needs to be built separate detect_build_platform. its in the make file TARGET_OS='uname -s' is the issue (for win toolchain). for UNIX its a matter of +x

Edit
Thanks for the input aezrazer
Activity: 17
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
How to late-swap your Aero to AeroME.

Out of the 11.4M AM we have remaining 1283448.02120354 AM as the community fund.
This fund is to be used to carry out the final manual AERO > AM swaps.
Any AM remaining before the 16th Jan 2015 final cut off date will be used for good causes which the community will decide of its usage.

As outlined previously AERO holders who missed the swap will need to contact myself either here via PM/IRC/Slack to receive their
AERO > AM  swap (Manually)

I require a brief message which contains the number of AERO you have to swap.
The AM wallet address to send you the AM
You to send me the AERO (I will provide you the address to send to during our conversation)
I will then send you the AM at the swap ratio of 1.58333333.

Once again, I apologize for any anxiety this process may have caused anyone.

Respectfully,

-Majika

Please note.

We will have a AM Block Explorer up shortly.

I have to finalize arrangements with the Cryptsy team to ensure everyone has received the coin-swap message. This will happen ASAP!

We are still aiming for the 16th Jan 2015 to close the AERO nodes and Blockchain down permanently.

Please allow for some time for me to manually process any outstanding AERO swaps requests I receive.
If you do not have a reply from me in 24hrs please make another request -- thank you 

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've been here. I see there is a change to AeroM coins. What should I do with my old Aerocoins? Is there a new wallet?

Do I need to swap my coins?
Activity: 19
Building the AeroME from source (GitHub) gives me the following error:

Code:
/tmp $ qmake && make -j4
g++: error: /tmp/am-aerome/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /tmp/am-aerome/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
Makefile:335: recipe for target 'aerome-qt' failed
make: *** [aerome-qt] Error 1
/tmp $

The qmake command succeeds, but the make fails.

I was able to solve it with the following commands, thanks to pricdx01's post:

Code:
$ cd am-aerome/src/leveldb/
$ chmod +x build_detect_platform
$ ./build_detect_platform build_config.mk ./
$ cd ..
$ make -f makefile.unix
$ cd ..
$ make

Now you will have aerome-qt in the am-aerome directory, and aeromed in am-aerome/src.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi fellas.

Great to see coinswap has happened.

Can I have a link for the AM wallet download so I can get my coins off trex.

Cheers
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've been here. I see there is a change to AeroM coins. What should I do with my old Aerocoins? Is there a new wallet?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
After researching more Ive decided to stay away, and post 3 more posts in a row for the guy with the hurting butt Wink Anyway good luck guys !

cool man, good luck with neos
Thanks bud!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
After reading her last few posts, I know that this could be mood swings during pregnancy.
ps you should post within five minutes.

ereborltc

This user is currently ignored.
LULZ coming from the n00b account....
Pages:
Jump to: