Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 188. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hoping to reach 10k tomorrow  Roll Eyes
if too many idiot don't sell

looks like shes going down hard again by the looks of those order books, but im sure in time it will reach 10k
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Hoping to reach 10k tomorrow  Roll Eyes
if too many idiot don't sell
Activity: 448
why does everyone keep saying hidden premine?

fuck off Troll

im really not trolling, i have invested in this coin, but everyone on keeps saying stay away because of premine or some crap?

Again Fuck Off

you invest but can't find time to read the Op?

you just low life Troll

fuck off Troll

im really not trolling, i have invested in this coin, but everyone on keeps saying stay away because of premine or some crap?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 448

fuck off Troll
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Activity: 547
Activity: 434
Much love to AERO from the XC community.
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
back to 5200, keep going! Let the coin grow!
Activity: 434
Need more Cheesy

More XC or more AERO?

Both are excellent buys.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Exchanges should step up and start doing reviews of code for new coins wishing to be listed. Not only would it cut down on all the crap coins and scams, but it would make the exchanges and their employees more reputable too.
It's a win win.

Poloniex does this for all new coins.  Bittrex had said they were but I dont think they ever did.

Does poloniex know anything about the code? They made a few blunders by pretending they know the code. I'd prefer they don't pretend doing it.Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Exchanges should step up and start doing reviews of code for new coins wishing to be listed. Not only would it cut down on all the crap coins and scams, but it would make the exchanges and their employees more reputable too.
It's a win win.

Poloniex does this for all new coins.  Bittrex had said they were but I dont think they ever did.
legendary
Activity: 971
It's a battle of two walls right now, unless it is the same person who put them up
might be the same person, there is no logical reason to sell a single AERO right now, either way the sell is only for a little more then 1 btc, not really a wall..

It's been removed. There was a sell wall up there @ 5005 sat as large as the buy wall, which now also has been removed (moved down)
Activity: 182
It's a battle of two walls right now, unless it is the same person who put them up
might be the same person, there is no logical reason to sell a single AERO right now, either way the sell is only for a little more then 1 btc, not really a wall..
Jump to: