Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 189. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
holy shit 9btc buy wall @ 4750, somebody knows something, gotta love insider trading. im calling it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
someone is trying to manipulate the price

only retard give up his slice

so i will never fall into the trap twice

this is my final calling for the last chance.

Aero is about to drop the bass and go full retard in moon prices
legendary
Activity: 971
Exchanges should step up and start doing reviews of code for new coins wishing to be listed. Not only would it cut down on all the crap coins and scams, but it would make the exchanges and their employees more reputable too.
It's a win win.
Activity: 434

moron,  someone is trying too hard to keep the price down Undecided

Now you know why:

The Aero team has sent a request to several reputable developers to review our anonymous code, we should be expecting in a few.

That someone is trying to accumulate more coins.

Excellent work devs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The Aero team has sent a request to several reputable developers to review our anonymous code, we should be expecting in a few.

Sweet! +1
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
Is the code for the anonymous function open source?  Is the anonymous function decentralized?  Any peer reviews?

Not FUDing, just asking questions so I can figure out if this coin is worth investing in.

AeroMe.

Check the whitepaper.  As far as anon, I don't care any more.  Aero seems to be pointed at much bigger things. 

See what I did there? 

I never gave a shit about anon.  I just know the market does.

I certainly do see what you did there.  Any questions I did have about the anonymous tech have now left my mind, and I will be immediately taking out a second mortgage to buy as much AERO as possible before the launch of AeroMe.

Good.
Now get on the ✈ aero before the 🚄 train leaves the 🚉 station.

You know those kids books with the buttons you push........ the ones that make the sounds...........

X_X
legendary

great team! potential rise!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Its too quiet here I sense a ninja update by the devs. This coin is a goldmine with a 190k market cap aha. Just wait
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Someone's trying too hard to keep the prices up.  Undecided

moron,  someone is trying too hard to keep the price down Undecided
Grin
legendary

moron,  someone is trying too hard to keep the price down Undecided
Is the code for the anonymous function open source?  Is the anonymous function decentralized?  Any peer reviews?

Not FUDing, just asking questions so I can figure out if this coin is worth investing in.

AeroMe.

Check the whitepaper.  As far as anon, I don't care any more.  Aero seems to be pointed at much bigger things.  

See what I did there?  

I never gave a shit about anon.  I just know the market does.

I certainly do see what you did there.  Any questions I did have about the anonymous tech have now left my mind, and I will be immediately taking out a second mortgage to buy as much AERO as possible before the launch of AeroMe.
Anon must be mostly cared right now as thats what determines the market .
Also, we need a table that which compares the anon with other leading currencies like DRK, XC, CLoak, Key.
Only then we could find a better position.
So much for "Community"
Is the code for the anonymous function open source?  Is the anonymous function decentralized?  Any peer reviews?

AeroMe.

Check the whitepaper.  As far as anon, I don't care any more.  Aero seems to be pointed at much bigger things. 

See what I did there? 

I certainly do see what you did there.  Any questions I did have about the anonymous tech have now left my mind, and I will be immediately taking out a second mortgage to buy as much AERO as possible before the launch of AeroMe.

Good.
Now get on the ✈ aero before the 🚄 train leaves the 🚉 station.

You know those kids books with the buttons you push........ the ones that make the sounds...........

X_X
Activity: 255
The link in the 1st post for the white paper goes to the 8-1-14 update on anon sending.

A link to the whitepaper on AeroMe needs to be in the 1st post as it an important read for anyone coming here to research the coin.

Activity: 462

AeroMe.

See what I did there? 

So much for "Community"

AeroMe.

See what I did there? 
Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 971
Just curious.....this is a coin that can only be bought, not mined?

Yes, PoW is over.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-AERO
Jump to: