Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 191. (Read 420724 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Look now at the buy walls , seems like we're going up again Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Wallets infrastructure under mandatory Azure maintenance  For more information, see the News page

How can you trade and not see these messages haha

i havent been tradeing. i bought when it was 1500 sat and have not been on since i bought as i just use a price checker on my phone to keep an eye on things.
Can you tell me What is a good app on iphone to check price of only your current holdings??

i use pocketcrypto on my android. iam not sure if they have it for apple software.

pretty heft dumping going on atm...

someone is screwing with the price, flashing 5-11 btc sell's
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wallets infrastructure under mandatory Azure maintenance  For more information, see the News page

i havent been tradeing. i bought when it was 1500 sat and have not been on since i bought as i just use a price checker on my phone to keep an eye on things.
Can you tell me What is a good app on iphone to check price of only your current holdings??
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
yes,myabe we can do some better things.
legendary
Wallets infrastructure under mandatory Azure maintenance  For more information, see the News page

Activity: 840
wtf happened to the price?

You seriously weren't expecting the price to go up x5 with at least one solid correction, were you?

i was not expecting a correction to drop below 3k. plus why does bittrex show aero as disabled?

a lot of wallets are disabled , they are doing maintenance i think

Yes they are doing maintance too. Either way, I was expecting low 3k.
legendary
Activity: 971

Activity: 280

You seriously weren't expecting the price to go up x5 with at least one solid correction, were you?

i was not expecting a correction to drop below 3k. plus why does bittrex show aero as disabled?

a lot of wallets are disabled , they are doing maintenance i think
legendary

Activity: 840

Activity: 592

Eastern hemisphere happened.
legendary
Activity: 448
Price is up 400% in a few days and people are still complaining. I hate people in crypto sometimes.

We want 10000% gains a day Smiley

sad thing is they don't put buy support and cry about small dips..if you want price to go up Put some buy support Damit !!!!
legendary
Activity: 971
Price is up 400% in a few days and people are still complaining. I hate people in crypto sometimes.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
7 million coins, anon was just announced and still price is declining? Am I missing something?

Yes, it's Saturday, I should have some patience etc..
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 540
Huge volumes of keycoins are dumped ritenow.
Welcome aboard AERO  Grin
Activity: 125
Coin was steadily growing, then someone sold like 30k aero, and whoever had the 15btc buy wall panicked and sold into him self... Coin remains undervalued, AERO is finally starting to get the attention it deserves, this weekend will be interesting.
The 15btc buy wall was a trick to tank the market, and it worked sadly.  They spent .06btc in trade fees to make probably 10 btc this weekend by selling the cheap coins they have been buying ever since.

I disagree, it's to maintain volume and placing on the front page of trex. The coin can't properly pump until it's top three.

I disagree because we're both right.  If the person wasn't trying to tank the coin, they would have done the opposite, set a sell and then buy them all to make it go nuts.  Tanking the price lowers the btc volume per sale, it's counter-intuitive.

Activity: 592
Coin was steadily growing, then someone sold like 30k aero, and whoever had the 15btc buy wall panicked and sold into him self... Coin remains undervalued, AERO is finally starting to get the attention it deserves, this weekend will be interesting.
The 15btc buy wall was a trick to tank the market, and it worked sadly.  They spent .06btc in trade fees to make probably 10 btc this weekend by selling the cheap coins they have been buying ever since.

I disagree, it's to maintain volume and placing on the front page of trex. The coin can't properly pump until it's top three.
Activity: 125
The 15btc buy wall was a trick to tank the market, and it worked sadly.  They spent .06btc in trade fees to make probably 10 btc this weekend by selling the cheap coins they have been buying ever since.
Jump to: