Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 55. (Read 420719 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

Oh good! A clueless noob who has 11 posts thinks it's a scam! Must be then!!

A coin drops and out they come! It is quite amusing though!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
#AeroME is close to being delivered, patience Smiley

Aero @aerocoin  ·  Aug 18 on twitter

Activity: 308

Nice! Let's party! 1 AERO = 1 BTC Grin

Look @ date tweet, 02:58 - 23 aug. 2014  Sad

That's my point, it's a scam.

Look @ date tweet, 02:58 - 23 aug. 2014  Sad
A Whale could drive the market to the ground, start a trend and buy super cheap before a new announcement

It will happen without news this month, expecting sub 20 k marketcap.

https://twitter.com/aerocoin/status/502968051289956352

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looks like another shitcoin will die anytime soon...

https://i.minus.com/igJkmpIzfJMQ0.gif
yep, lack of regular updates is sending Aercoin into a dive...need regular updates to stop this ship from sinking.

edit: oh and im in quite a number of different coins, and I have to say this is by far the worst regarding regular updates from Dev team.
A Whale could drive the market to the ground, start a trend and buy super cheap before a new announcement

It will happen without news this month, expecting sub 20 k marketcap.

https://twitter.com/aerocoin/status/502968051289956352

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
This was a big drop. Also there is no buy support on Cryptsy. A Whale could drive the market to the ground, start a trend and buy super cheap before a new announcement
Activity: 246
we could use any sort of good news...its been over a week since devs last post.

No rush! It's Christmas come early at these prices! Trying to free up some btc but it's taking ages! Please don't make the price rise for a few hours at least!! Lovin it!!
we could use any sort of good news...its been over a week since devs last post.
Activity: 448
hey guys i just moved some aero from rex to cryptsy(like an hour or more ago)  and it shows processed on rex and has txid but when i search txid on blockchain nothing.. (is it maybe cause bittrex is slow on processing?

fyi I made a withdrawal from bittrex to cryptsy minutes ago. Took 10 mins to complete.

i just checked it arrived as well, thank you.

edit maybe i dopn't know how to use but when searching txid on blockchain still nothing (i did get my coins tough) i guess i'm not so tech savvy to understand what i was doing wrong
Activity: 398
hey guys i just moved some aero from rex to cryptsy(like an hour or more ago)  and it shows processed on rex and has txid but when i search txid on blockchain nothing.. (is it maybe cause bittrex is slow on processing?

fyi I made a withdrawal from bittrex to cryptsy minutes ago. Took 10 mins to complete.
Activity: 462
hey guys i just moved some aero from rex to cryptsy(like an hour or more ago)  and it shows processed on rex and has txid but when i search txid on blockchain nothing.. (is it maybe cause bittrex is slow on processing?

I had a chat with Ryan from bittrex and this issue is general because of their daemon. So you should wait, in case it takes too long I recommend you to contact bittrex staff.

thank you very much Smiley , i'll wait for now it's only been like hour and half so maybe it will get processed ... but thank you for response ..

You are welcome!

http://www.aerotalk.net/

I had a chat with Ryan from bittrex and this issue is general because of their daemon. So you should wait, in case it takes too long I recommend you to contact bittrex staff.

thank you very much Smiley , i'll wait for now it's only been like hour and half so maybe it will get processed ... but thank you for response ..

If there's people checking this thread and seeing it rather quiet, well I suggest you head off to aerotalk.net for activity!

Great info!
Also don't forget to follow AeroTalk's twitter!

https://twitter.com/aerocoin/status/525332076275720192
Pages:
Jump to: