Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending - page 52. (Read 420719 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Aero community,

Mini-Update.
As you can see from the SS of my IDE kindly provided by Red5 I have been busy.. Admittedly a SS of "some" code won't say very much by itself however coming from a third-party should provide some extra weight behind things. Also what was pointed out by Red5 is infact quite true AeroME is from the ground up. Fully utilizing todays latest technologies and techniques to create something "special".

Anyway I'm Looking at creating a road map for you all to track on whats going on and map dev drop points for those of you who are interested in keeping track of progress and hopefully participate in.
For what i am planning to be able to work will require integrating a couple of services together and some other tricks to provide you guys access to the "semi-live" backend stuff, meaning not quite real-time but close enough to real-time.

For you technical guys: I'm looking into providing access to some of the build pipeline which I leverage for aerome and aerome-client, which will provide you all with all manner of detailed reports such as changes, fixes, build logs which basically will enable you to have the ability to track progress (saves on me typing in here =) etc.

The node-aerocoin client is the rcp wrapper which plugs into the Aerocoin API. This portion of the project is production ready and I am making full use of that particular library in aerome-client development codebase.

Going back a page or two showed some really kind words which rounded off exactly what this project stands for and what it's all about.

For those who continue to support Aero and also Crypto's in general thank you.

Especially Aero supporters, Thanks for staying steadfast im confident things will play out well Wink

Majika

Thanks Majika! Keep going!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Aero community,

Mini-Update.
As you can see from the SS of my IDE kindly provided by Red5 I have been busy.. Admittedly a SS of "some" code won't say very much by itself however coming from a third-party should provide some extra weight behind things. Also what was pointed out by Red5 is infact quite true AeroME is from the ground up. Fully utilizing todays latest technologies and techniques to create something "special".

Anyway I'm Looking at creating a road map for you all to track on whats going on and map dev drop points for those of you who are interested in keeping track of progress and hopefully participate in.
For what i am planning to be able to work will require integrating a couple of services together and some other tricks to provide you guys access to the "semi-live" backend stuff, meaning not quite real-time but close enough to real-time.

For you technical guys: I'm looking into providing access to some of the build pipeline which I leverage for aerome and aerome-client, which will provide you all with all manner of detailed reports such as changes, fixes, build logs which basically will enable you to have the ability to track progress (saves on me typing in here =) etc.

The node-aerocoin client is the rcp wrapper which plugs into the Aerocoin API. This portion of the project is production ready and I am making full use of that particular library in aerome-client development codebase.

Going back a page or two showed some really kind words which rounded off exactly what this project stands for and what it's all about.

Especially Aero supporters, Thanks for staying steadfast im confident things will play out well Wink

Majika

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Aero community,

Mini-Update.

Majika
Activity: 174
I will help dispell fud. I know Majika and I know he is working hard on this. He is a one man team who has committed himself to seeing this finished. It will be hard to convince anyone that progress is being made I understand. However it is. This is not a copy paste solution. It is being scratch built from the ground up. We, as a community of investors, could have shelled out 5-20k USD to have a turn key solution by RAXE or other equal developed solution. However, that is not the goal here. This is Aerome.

from Majika..."that is the aerome-platform which includes both the node-aerocoin (rcp node client) aerome-client (client) and front-end shit.

majika [7:42 AM]
will finish it off soon enough. committed to public repo the rcp-client (node-*aerocoin*)"

Please be patient. Thats hard these days. But understand work is being done.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Anyway, I know this is just my word as another holder, but I do take my word seriously as I believe reputation is everything in cryptoland. Maybe this will help ease some of your nerves, maybe not, idk. Just my thoughts.

Not exactly. Unless it comes in a timely manner it won't worth a shit.

as i said before , just sell what ever coins you hold and move on

dont need to see  you crying every fucking day

move on no one is telling you to hold

The crying one is you. I am just asking a simple question.

What is the answer?

You are the scammer's right hand or what?

me cry? lol

if you think its scam ..just sell and move on

why do you need to post negative shit all day?

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

That's your answer to my simple question?!

Well that does not speak good for you, sir.

Obviously you (and your dream team) are just an illusion dev & project. Right?

If that's how you feel you shouldn't be invested in this coin.. The dev takes a more professional approach to development imo. His style is like that of a corporation with shares. If you own stock in apple and call them up demanding to know the specific progress on the new iphone they will hang up.. and they will release the new iphone news / product when it's ready. You just have to take what the dev gives us and deal, or invest somewhere else..

Can you prove you and your dev are not scammer/s?

If so - how would you do that? Bare words?

I asked a simple question - still no answer.

Can you prove that the Dev IS a Scammer?

Simple answer; No.

So we can neither prove or disprove he is a scammer. This leaves us with intuition.

An intuition says, he still is around, he still talks, and gives updates from time to time. Scammers don't do that.
Besides, if it were a scam the dev would have sold at its peak and taken off. Has not happened.

I understand your frustration, I too have been frustrated at the lack of regular updates. It is hurting the coin.
But, luckily the major investors in this coin are strong holders. And we aren't going anywhere.

Activity: 196
omg..just sell and go away

Sorry, I am not your God.

He's not "my" dev. I'm just a holder that actually does what he can to help over making demands and doing nothing.. I told you what I've seen as a courtesy. It's nothing more than my word that you can take or leave. You're not getting a developer update from another holder dude.. just wait for the dev to get a chance to touch base with us rather than berating other holders please. Have some professionalism..

Does professionalism mean being a sheep?

This clown majka is playing with everyone's patience and its imaginary code and you are telling me to be a professional sheep? Pathetic.

He's not "my" dev. I'm just a holder that actually does what he can to help over making demands and doing nothing.. I told you what I've seen as a courtesy. It's nothing more than my word that you can take or leave. You're not getting a developer update from another holder dude.. just wait for the dev to get a chance to touch base with us rather than berating other holders please. Have some professionalism..
Activity: 448
omg..just sell and go away

Anyway, I know this is just my word as another holder, but I do take my word seriously as I believe reputation is everything in cryptoland. Maybe this will help ease some of your nerves, maybe not, idk. Just my thoughts.

What is the answer?

me cry? lol

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

If that's how you feel you shouldn't be invested in this coin.. The dev takes a more professional approach to development imo. His style is like that of a corporation with shares. If you own stock in apple and call them up demanding to know the specific progress on the new iphone they will hang up.. and they will release the new iphone news / product when it's ready. You just have to take what the dev gives us and deal, or invest somewhere else..

What is the answer?

me cry? lol

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

If that's how you feel you shouldn't be invested in this coin.. The dev takes a more professional approach to development imo. His style is like that of a corporation with shares. If you own stock in apple and call them up demanding to know the specific progress on the new iphone they will hang up.. and they will release the new iphone news / product when it's ready regardless. You just have to take what the dev gives us and deal, or invest somewhere else..

What is the answer?

me cry? lol

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

Let's make the question even simpler - what has been done for the past three months?

I'd honestly love to tell you, I think an update like that would help the price a lot imho, but unfortunately that's for the dev to answer not me. All I can say is that I'm really pleased with his progress from what I've been lucky enough to see (be it just little snippets of the whole). AeroME exits regardless of if you have the patience to see it out or not.

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

(It would appear idol wants your coins  Wink ) haha

What is the answer?

me cry? lol

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

What is the answer?

dont need to see  you crying every fucking day

Well I confess that I didn't read your article about some ephemeral dream.

However I cannot resist to ask again - what's the proof that anyone is working on this project?

Simple question - no answer.

Let's make the question even simpler - what has been done for the past three months?

Activity: 246
I think now is a good time to note that I'm lucky enough to see some development chatter on AeroME here and there. I can't say anything about it specifically as that's not my place that's the developer's decision, but I do want to note that it's very obvious he's working on it heavily with what appears to be daily progress. It's not by any means a stagnant project and it's not vaporware, it's just a huge fucking project being coded by a single dev who wants to make damn sure it's perfect before releasing something with his name on it. I've said this before and I'll say it again. When he's not busy holding hands and explaining what he's done every 6 hours it would seem he's either coding or sleeping. This is a guy who you can't talk to without hearing about something code related that's likely over your head unless you're a developer yourself. This guy eats, sleeps, and breathes code. It's always been his style to not give out many updates till everything is done and shiny, and this is the big one.. He's a quiet worker, but only because he's a very skilled one and too laser focused on his code to think of anything else. This is not a day trade coin, this is an investment coin. I understand the stress / concern / "fud" many of you are saying and they are not unfounded worries, but the more often I talk with Majika personally the more confident I am that he will deliver and blow you all out of the park. If there's a core dev out there that can do this.. well Aero's got him. If you can't wait, if you can't deal with his development process, or if you're prone to panic whenever there's a period of silence while he works, then this coin may not be the one for you.. If you understand the spectacular nature of what AeroME is and all the work something like that takes, the style of developer Majika is, and you are looking to invest in innovation that potentially helps evolve cryptocurrency as a whole, this is a good place for you. I've heard him talk about snippets of his progress that makes me extremely excited and amped to buy up more aero at this price, and many people here have done nothing but soak up coins as the price goes down. There is a good reason the rich list just keeps getting larger while the weak hands keep leaving.. It might as well be on discount for the people who believe in AeroME and this developer.. He's put this much work into it already.. it only makes sense that he will finish it..

Great words! Stark reminder to any potential investor, if you are a trader who looks at the price on a daily basis then this coin is not for you! All it will lead to is you getting nervous, doubtful and end up posting unnecessary fud just because the dev isn't here everyday!

However if you are a believer in the crypto movement and want to be a part of a potentially huge project and are patient then yes aero is a fantastic investment opportunity. The core of this community don't care what the price is doing now as until the release of AeroMe it is irrelevant other than the opportunity to get more coins cheap!

Agreed this thread has been quite as has aerotalk but believe me things will liven up, why not come on over and join in us? Wouldn't be a good feeling to be in early? Before the potential rush? Nobody knows where this will end up but it's going to be exciting finding out!
I think now is a good time to note that I'm lucky enough to see some development chatter on AeroME here and there. I can't say anything about it specifically as that's not my place that's the developer's decision, but I do want to note that it's very obvious he's working on it heavily with what appears to be daily progress. It's not by any means a stagnant project and it's not vaporware, it's just a huge fucking project being coded by a single dev who wants to make damn sure it's perfect before releasing something with his name on it. I've said this before and I'll say it again. When he's not busy holding hands and explaining what he's done every 6 hours it would seem he's either coding or sleeping. This is a guy who you can't talk to without hearing about something code related that's likely over your head unless you're a developer yourself. It's always been his style to not give out many updates till everything is done and shiny, and this is the big one.. He's a quiet worker, but only because he's a very skilled one and too laser focused on his code to think of anything else. This is not a day trade coin, this is an investment coin. I understand the stress / concern / "fud" many of you are saying and they are not unfounded worries, but the more often I talk with Majika personally the more confident I am that he will deliver and blow you all out of the park. If there's a core dev out there that can do this.. well Aero's got him. If you can't wait, if you can't deal with his development process, or if you're prone to panic whenever there's a period of silence while he works, then this coin may not be the one for you.. If you understand the spectacular nature of what AeroME is and all the work something like that takes, the style of developer Majika is, and you are looking to invest in innovation that potentially helps evolve cryptocurrency as a whole, this is a good place for you. I've heard him talk about snippets of his progress that makes me extremely excited and amped to buy up more aero at this price, and many people here have done nothing but soak up coins as the price goes down. There is a good reason the rich list just keeps getting larger while the weak hands keep leaving.. It might as well be on discount for the people who believe in AeroME and this developer.. He's put this much work into it already.. it only makes sense that he will finish it..

Amen, bro ! Well said.

I keep faith in this project. I keep buying and my wallet is staking 24/24.

Cheers.

Same, I've been staking as much as possible. Far as I'm concerned the longer AeroME takes the more time I have to stake xD
Pages:
Jump to: