Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅✅[ANN]|AgentMile - Revolutionizing Commercial Real Estate|[ANN]✅✅✅✅ - page 15. (Read 26396 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
dont forget to join agentmile public pre sale at september 15, 2018 to October 15, 2018 and get 50% bonus
really 50% bonus from purchase?
is there a minimum purchase requirement

It seems to me that this is a big bonus. There is a probability of a dump when the token will be traded on the exchange.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We can taken measures so only a very small number of people will be able to get this and with a limited portion of funds. The bonus then goes down 5% each week until 3%.

50% discount is only running for 10 days. And i hope it havn't affect after token listing in exchange
Activity: 252
And here's a good recap on our project:

9 Reasons That Set AgentMile Apart in the Blockchain Landscape
https://medium.com/agentmile/9-reasons-that-set-agentmile-apart-in-the-blockchain-landscape-92a59c43444
dont forget to join agentmile public pre sale at september 15, 2018 to October 15, 2018 and get 50% bonus

It seems to me that this is a big bonus. There is a probability of a dump when the token will be traded on the exchange.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We can taken measures so only a very small number of people will be able to get this and with a limited portion of funds. The bonus then goes down 5% each week until 3%.
so for the second week of sale, the buyer gets a 45% bonus whether that is true

Hello and here is our schedule - https://tokensale.agentmile.com

Our ICO is also being run by ICOBox, OpenLedger and Coin Market Launch for added security.

Activity: 238

so for the second week of sale, the buyer gets a 45% bonus whether that is true
Activity: 56
AgentMile has a very high growth potential. It has not been noticed because people have not really focused on its token. On the floor we will be very difficult to buy.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Activity: 154
Very positive project with good team indeed,i think you can deserve the first of real estate industry
Activity: 238

Thank you and the min. purchase is $0.20

Does the bonus apply for multiple purchases, for example, to buy $ 0.40, get a double bonus?
Thank you so you'll need to be quick! Smiley

Is this only valid once or repeatedly?

The private pre-sale ends in 10 days so that is a one time only offer.

how long this offer running sir, i mean did you have maximum quote for this great offer, maybe when your token hit certain limit this offer will stop or what.?

A good offer, attracts investors but the offer is valid for only 10 days.

how long this offer running sir, i mean did you have maximum quote for this great offer, maybe when your token hit certain limit this offer will stop or what.?

Thank you and yes places are limited and finish in 10 days....

that is short time.
Lets take this opportunity

Thank you and yes places are limited and finish in 10 days....
Merit: 1

10 days until the end of our private sale. Buy your tokens today to get an exclusive bonus!

BUY TOKENS - https://tokensale.agentmile.com/users/sign_up
Pages:
Jump to: