Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅✅[ANN]|AgentMile - Revolutionizing Commercial Real Estate|[ANN]✅✅✅✅ - page 18. (Read 26396 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
So far as i know , Agentmile is  The world's first decentralized CRE leasing platform
This is great innovationt
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Thank you and it will last until December which is when our token sale ends.

wow its a long periode of bounty campaign, mean around 20 weeks to go before bounty finishied, but maybe it will end soon when agentmile hit hardcap sooner.

Yes, we delayed the start of our sale by 6 weeks due to the current market conditions. Happy to work something out if that's too long for you.

for additional, the team has did a great choice for postponed the ico around 6 week, it mean ico will begin at Q4 on this year, and we know like last year, Q4 was a moment of crypto rise again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

wow its a long periode of bounty campaign, mean around 20 weeks to go before bounty finishied, but maybe it will end soon when agentmile hit hardcap sooner.

Yes, we delayed the start of our sale by 6 weeks due to the current market conditions. Happy to work something out if that's too long for you.

i think its normal to delay the ico sale due to market condition, and mostly ico project did the same thing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project!

Thank you very much, that's very kind of you Smiley

hope as soon as possible hardcap for its sales,

Thank you and more exciting news being posted soon! Wink

Activity: 45
It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project!
Activity: 102
Agentmile got reviewed by  ICOblis
Check this out  - https://icobliss.com/ico/agentmile
Its very good for agentmile,icoblis proved that agentmile is such a good project so far
Agentmile got reviewed by  ICOblis
Check this out  - https://icobliss.com/ico/agentmile
Activity: 266
I always support this platform,i hope agentmile can reach of the purpose in the future
I am the same as you always support this platform for success and can achieve the goals of AgenyMile

Project with very good and perfect perspective in future, and i will support this project until success, and don't forget to follow this announcemment, because you will surprised with this project!

Your enthusiasm is very good for this project and I will also support this project to success, so this project is the best project in the field of Real Estate
Activity: 102
I wish all the best for the future agentmile,i will always support you all,good luck
Activity: 238
I always support this platform,i hope agentmile can reach of the purpose in the future
I am the same as you always support this platform for success and can achieve the goals of AgenyMile

Project with very good and perfect perspective in future, and i will support this project until success, and don't forget to follow this announcemment, because you will surprised with this project!
Activity: 266
Activity: 154
Activity: 238

hope as soon as possible hardcap for its sales,
Activity: 196
Activity: 154
Is any update from ICO prgram?
you can visit some of their social media.
They always update all of the program there,dont forget to follow too
Activity: 196
Is any update from ICO prgram?
you can visit some of their social media.
Pages:
Jump to: