Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅✅[ANN]|AgentMile - Revolutionizing Commercial Real Estate|[ANN]✅✅✅✅ - page 19. (Read 26423 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Thank you and it will last until December which is when our token sale ends.

wow its a long periode of bounty campaign, mean around 20 weeks to go before bounty finishied, but maybe it will end soon when agentmile hit hardcap sooner.
Activity: 252

I think the end of that bounty is at the end of token sale,and will be distribute 60 days after that

Thank you and we will try to do this 14 days to 30 days later for the bounty.

Thank you and it will last until December which is when our token sale ends.
Really, the tokens aren’t very secure according to the website and the amount of emphasis they put onto being aware of the risks also make me think this is a very dangerous company to invest with in general.

Hello and thanks for your feedback. Our terms and conditions are standard legal clauses which have been provided to us by ICOBox, le leading ICO launchpad (150+ staff, $400m+ raised) that are acting as our legal counsel. All the terms, agreements etc have come from their team of expert lawyers. I do agree some are quite complicated but in fact, this makes us a very safe company to deal with as we're doing everything the right away.

https://icobox.io/
https://icos.icobox.io/projects/2965 - We won their competition earlier this year

Thanks again and happy to answer any more questions.
Activity: 238

I think the end of that bounty is at the end of token sale,and will be distribute 60 days after that

oh ok, I participate now, it's a pity to miss
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Really, the tokens aren’t very secure according to the website and the amount of emphasis they put onto being aware of the risks also make me think this is a very dangerous company to invest with in general.

You must checked all of that again,i think you wrong and i believe agentmile will give all the best to the investor

Agentmile have 3years experience in real estate business. And i think that is proove that Agentmiles is secure compani and trusted
Activity: 266

For more detailed information, please visit the official website and join in telegram group this project and follow this project's social media account to get more complete information
Activity: 154

Activity: 154

You must checked all of that again,i think you wrong and i believe agentmile will give all the best to the investor

Agentmile currently work with over 1,000 agents in 20 Countries. How you can told that Agenmiles is dengerous?

sorry sir, which point on the website tell you this agentmile token isnt secure enough? i think every ico project wouldnt mention their weakness if they want achieve their goal.
Activity: 126
Does this project have a target country that is the focus of marketing?
For example, focus on Europe or Asia

Thank you and yes we plan to prioritize our key markets and expansion destinations based on the top cities and metropolitan areas across the world. These locations attract growing CRE investment volumes which motivates commercial brokerages to actively seek and adopt new tech and is one of the major incentives to join the AgentMile platform. 
AgentMile can help build connected real estate markets around the world that will respond effectively to the demands of consumers and investors

The project is extremely promising. There goals, objectives, selection of various tools are surely moving the project forward. Invest in this credible project and be glad for agentmile
AgentMile is indeed a credible project with the establishment of several agents in several countries and this is very good

Agentmile is big company  and also currently work with over 1,000 agents in 20 Countries

i think bounty program was enter its 3rd week if im not wrong, but its still more time to get participated.
Pages:
Jump to: