Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity - page 18. (Read 101116 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Block reward per MH/s will be the same (give or take an extremely small percentage random variation) regardless of the overall network hashrate (slowly diminishing on a daily basis according to the payout formula posted on the OP). You are correct in saying that the entire block reward will increase, but that would be a logical eventuality when you get more miners on the mother lode! Regardless, there will be no problem with oversupply. That's a generally unfounded obsession on the part of many that's become very extended as of late (unfounded unless you're talking about coins like DOGE). Don't worry, this is not an issue. If you don't have time to do the math yourself and need to trust someone, take my word for it, I have it very well studied (I think there are lots of folks here on BTF that can vouch for my honesty and integrity). You can also get a very good idea in no time at all with very little effort using this neat little tool: http://www.aidbit.net/trading/ (You can select average difficulty up to 100.)

Thank you for taking time to explain. Should we add some more difficulty options in the chart?

Regards,

AidBit

I wouldn't mind seeing 200 and 400 - just to get an idea on what a truly 'out-of-the-park' diff would do. Wink

200 and 400 difficulties added. We've also added 2 years and 4 years periods.

Thank you,

AidBit

Thankyou Grin
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Thank you,

AidBit

Very nice.

If there was any doubt before, I'd say that all those oversupply worries can now be alleviated with a couple clicks of the mouse!

Really sweet!

Thank you!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Block reward per MH/s will be the same (give or take an extremely small percentage random variation) regardless of the overall network hashrate (slowly diminishing on a daily basis according to the payout formula posted on the OP). You are correct in saying that the entire block reward will increase, but that would be a logical eventuality when you get more miners on the mother lode! Regardless, there will be no problem with oversupply. That's a generally unfounded obsession on the part of many that's become very extended as of late (unfounded unless you're talking about coins like DOGE). Don't worry, this is not an issue. If you don't have time to do the math yourself and need to trust someone, take my word for it, I have it very well studied (I think there are lots of folks here on BTF that can vouch for my honesty and integrity). You can also get a very good idea in no time at all with very little effort using this neat little tool: http://www.aidbit.net/trading/ (You can select average difficulty up to 100.)

Thank you for taking time to explain. Should we add some more difficulty options in the chart?

Regards,

AidBit

I wouldn't mind seeing 200 and 400 - just to get an idea on what a truly 'out-of-the-park' diff would do. Wink

Thank you,

AidBit
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Regards,

AidBit

Activity: 129
AidBit - Technical Support
my new wallet cant work,why?

wallet of 1.2.01  its ok

but wallet of 1.2.2 cant work ,help me?

PM vger888 with details. Nobody else is having problems.

Regards,

AidBit

There is no difference in versions 1.0.2.1 and 1.0.2.2 other than added checkpoint.
Use the fix sync problems option in the installer or manually delete all the files
except wallet.dat in %appdata%/AidBit.

Regards,

AidBit
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Nothing against your exchange in my last post copychicken - was just trying to help keep perspective with the trading in one coin - again, nothing personal, just business. Wink

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
hello dev.
I cant hold my coin for higher price, because the block reward will be very large when the hashrate rise up.

Block reward scaling factor on ONE month periods, may be a good choice.

Already began with the dump? A total shameless

Small exchange, low volume, can't believe people are even paying attention to this let alone drawing inferences.  Roll Eyes  I mean, can this really be taken seriously? Anyone noticed the bid-offer spread?

You're right, anyone selling is beyond hard-up.

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Already began with the dump? A total shameless

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hello dev.
I cant hold my coin for higher price, because the block reward will be very large when the hashrate rise up.

Block reward scaling factor on ONE month periods, may be a good choice.

wallet of 1.2.01  its ok

PM vger888 with details. Nobody else is having problems.

Regards,

AidBit
Activity: 192
getting an exchange has caused the hashrate to rise.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

wallet of 1.2.01  its ok

thanks~
Do you think it is necessary to put c-cec exchange on the OP,though it is now a small exchane?
We will let you know shortly. Thanks.
what is the total coin cap?
how long is POW phase?

Total coin cap depends on the mining difficulty and 12 month scaling factor. Please see the estimated supply chart.
There is no planned end of POW phase, at the moment.

Thank you,

AidBit
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
what is the total coin cap?
how long is POW phase?
Activity: 386

NEWS:

AidBit Estimated Supply Chart

Due to requests, we've just added AidBit Estimated Supply Chart to
the trading section of AidBit's Webpage.

www.aidbit.net/trading

Thank you,

AidBit Team

Is that true?
I thought moneysupply is positive-relative with difficulty or net hashrate according to the OP -- Difficulty based block reward according to: ceil(8 * dDiff / (525600 + nHeight) * 525600).

It's just a rough estimation. The default average diff is set to 20, you can change it below the chart.
thanks~
Do you think it is necessary to put c-cec exchange on the OP,though it is now a small exchane?

NEWS:

www.aidbit.net/trading

Thank you,

AidBit Team

Is that true?
I thought moneysupply is positive-relative with difficulty or net hashrate according to the OP -- Difficulty based block reward according to: ceil(8 * dDiff / (525600 + nHeight) * 525600).

It's just a rough estimation. The default average diff is set to 20, you can change it below the chart.
Activity: 386

NEWS:

www.aidbit.net/trading

Thank you,

AidBit Team

Is that true?
Pages:
Jump to: