Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity - page 30. (Read 101116 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
yes i agree with you  but i see my wallets ans it s very not cool :/
i think i mine wind... Huh

edit:9h30 continue mining since this morning,a lot a block this morning when diff was 0---->0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 AID in my wallet

i m loosing faith

The mining reward is designed to be less (or more) depending on the diff. It’s roughly an approximate 8:1 ratio (still working on understanding it better). In general terms, as the network hashrate and diff fall, so does the reward, and vice versus with the opposite. Put in other terms, you should basically expect the same reward for your hashrate submitted regardless of network hashrate and difficulty (that is if my understanding is correct).

I’m thinking it would be a good idea to put together some FAQ’s with stuff like this.

One of the two other currently important areas for FAQ’s that immediately come to mind would be install instructions and install issues with known possible solutions. Sometimes deleting data files from the AidBit folder/directory works to correct a failed install, sometimes using the default install fix sync issues works, etc. Putting that into an FAQ for newcomers should be helpful. Helping out with, and encouraging further troubleshooting would be the main thrust behind the creation of these FAQ. The second of my two most important currently key issues is the forking issue. An FAQ instructing on how to insure you’re on the correct blockchain and the need for vigilance would be very useful I would think. We have a shared responsibility and are all in this together.

Unfortunately I personally don't have the time to do more with this than make the suggestion.  Sad

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Actually, the FAQ and help sections were scheduled for now. Unfortunately, the current priority is to diagnose and fix all low level problems.

Regarding missing coins, don't worry, pools' wallets are safe and everything mined on the correct blockchain will be sent to you, one way or the other.

Regards,

AidBit

Thanks! Good to hear that about the missing coins . . . another possible FAQ. Wink

But seriously, it's not like I was targeting the devs with more of "what you should be doing"; I wasn't limiting the suggestion to just you guys and was actually thinking more of the community - the community is made up of some very bright and knowledgeable folks who could help to put together ad hoc rough drafts right here, right now, you know, contributing what we can.  Tongue   Tongue   Tongue

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Could you explain why you didn't speak about this exchange ?

https://coin-swap.net/market/AID/BTC

That exchange has so little volume it's not worth the time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
yes i agree with you  but i see my wallets ans it s very not cool :/

edit:9h30 continue mining since this morning,a lot a block this morning when diff was 0---->0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 AID in my wallet

i m loosing faith

The mining reward is designed to be less (or more) depending on the diff. It’s roughly an approximate 8:1 ratio (still working on understanding it better). In general terms, as the network hashrate and diff fall, so does the reward, and vice versus with the opposite. Put in other terms, you should basically expect the same reward for your hashrate submitted regardless of network hashrate and difficulty (that is if my understanding is correct).

I’m thinking it would be a good idea to put together some FAQ’s with stuff like this.

One of the two other currently important areas for FAQ’s that immediately come to mind would be install instructions and install issues with known possible solutions. Sometimes deleting data files from the AidBit folder/directory works to correct a failed install, sometimes using the default install fix sync issues works, etc. Putting that into an FAQ for newcomers should be helpful. Helping out with, and encouraging further troubleshooting would be the main thrust behind the creation of these FAQ. The second of my two most important currently key issues is the forking issue. An FAQ instructing on how to insure you’re on the correct blockchain and the need for vigilance would be very useful I would think. We have a shared responsibility and are all in this together.

Unfortunately I personally don't have the time to do more with this than make the suggestion.  Sad

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Actually, the FAQ and help sections were scheduled for now. Unfortunately, the current priority is to diagnose and fix all low level problems.

Regarding missing coins, don't worry, pools' wallets are safe and everything mined on the correct blockchain will be sent to you, one way or the other.

Regards,

AidBit
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
yes i agree with you  but i see my wallets ans it s very not cool :/

i m loosing faith

Unfortunately I personally don't have the time to do more with this than make the suggestion.   Sad

Downloaded wallet v1.0.1.2 and yes the sinc prob seams to be solved but all my coins are unconfirmed now.

Can u explaine me why, please???

And by the way sory about my stress yesterday and keep up the good work dev.

Can you please PM a screenshot. And also check the block explorer if you're on the correct chain.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Downloaded wallet v1.0.1.2 and yes the sinc prob seams to be solved but all my coins are unconfirmed now.

Can u explaine me why, please???

And by the way sory about my stress yesterday and keep up the good work dev.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
hi

still sync problem, i don t know why,but regurlarly the sync  restarts a -189 -190 block...

manualy erase x time  aidbit folder in roaming,syncking error still here  ,may be that my problem comes from here?  no POW aid  come in.

i stop for this time.

wait and see.

dev,i know you are working Wink but i spend time/hash/electicity

mouarf  -203 block now
Activity: 147
Please update GIT repository with latest patch.

Code:
~$ aidbitd getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.1.1",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
[snip]
    "blocks" : 13674,
    "timeoffset" : -1,
    "moneysupply" : 3663086.59729302,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "82.229.26.235",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 48.87110024,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1405716160,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers."
}

Code:
~/wallets/aidbit# git pull
Already up-to-date.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
yep

same here

in same pool  felix  rig 1  diff 28.502--->24 in sgminer
                         rig 2 diff  48.8711 --->30 in sgminer

at the same time ??

in rig 1 ,new aid from mining are coming  ,still not in the rig 2

trying maya on rig 2

:/
Why the difficulty showing in SGMiner is different than in wallet? Miner shows 26, Wallet shows 16,46

We'll check it out.

Thanks.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Why the difficulty showing in SGMiner is different than in wallet? Miner shows 26, Wallet shows 16,46
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
cool. its syncing. People shouldn't be blaming the devs for lost hashing power that your renting. This is a new coin and there will be challenges to overcome. Never invest more than your willing to loose.
I downloaded and installed latest wallet and another problem appeared:

Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers. (code -2)

I'm stuck at block 13169
[/quote

We were a target of another attack before. Now we've activated all the countermeasures that we know of. Hopefully it'll be enough this time.

ok so what should I do now? Resynchronize again?

Unfortunatelly yes. I really hope it's the last time.

Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers. (code -2)

I'm stuck at block 13169
[/quote

We were a target of another attack before. Now we've activated all the countermeasures that we know of. Hopefully it'll be enough this time.

ok so what should I do now? Resynchronize again?
POS difficutly is rising, the POW/POS blocks frequency should slowly stabilize.

I'm stuck at block 13169
[/quote

Actually, we had nothing to do with it. They added us on their own.

Regards,

AidBit

I'm stuck at block 13169
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: