Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity - page 33. (Read 101116 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Rig 1 solo and rig 2 on Maya
The two rig are not on the same fork, witch is on the good fork ?
New Wallet with new blockchain for my solo, maya is wrong ?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Is it specified what Charity Aidbit will support yet?
Is there a special agreement or corporation with a offical Charity to avoid you scamming us with the Charity Coins?
Whats the total Amount of Coins?
Activity: 322
The AidBit wallet mining feature is amazing and makes mining extremely accessible. Do you guys plan to let us mine other coins with the easy to use mining feature the wallet has?

Well, anything is possible. Smiley

If you could literally just set the coin you want to mine, your receiving address, it's algo, and pools using the same system as NOMP, then the AidBit wallet would be extremely useful! It would help so many people who are lacking in tech skills start mining! People would probably buy more AidBit and mine it even more because of the popularity of a simple mining system for noobs.

You guys are so far ahead of MultiMiner in simplicity and user friendliness, it's not even funny! 

The wallet could support other crypto currencies like Bitcoin as well making it much more useful.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The AidBit wallet mining feature is amazing and makes mining extremely accessible. Do you guys plan to let us mine other coins with the easy to use mining feature the wallet has?

Well, anything is possible. Smiley
Activity: 129
AidBit - Technical Support
Activity: 48
Can you fix the link to new wallet please.

As for scheduling? One POS every 10 minutes, for example? Or is it more dynamic?

Actually it uses the same target spacing as POW but can extend the POW target spacing x3 in cases of many concurrent blocks.

Looking sweet. See ya tomorrow!

Good night, thank you so much for your help!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

As for scheduling? One POS every 10 minutes, for example? Or is it more dynamic?

Actually it uses the same target spacing as POW but can extend the POW target spacing x3 in cases of many concurrent blocks.

Looking sweet. See ya tomorrow!

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Looking good, please try the new beta:

www.aidbit.net/bin/AidBit-Setup-v1.0.1.0b2.exe

We went pass another POS, great!

Looking good.

BTW, what should the block generation look like for POS?

Reopened my wallet a few minutes ago, junked everything except for wallat.dat, and got a complete sync done.

Wallet reporting block 12574, but block explorer is still on 12564. My wallet's on the same chain as the block explorer up to 12564.

12564 was first POW after 7 straight POS (according to the block explorer).

Add: browser refresh issue - block explorer keeping up now mixing POW with POS.

Add2: 12592 and block hashes match. Rolling right along. Purdy sight to behold.  Smiley

Add3: diff rising and we just got another POS!!!

We went pass another POS, great!
Reopened my wallet a few minutes ago, junked everything except for wallat.dat, and got a complete sync done.

Wallet reporting block 12574, but block explorer is still on 12564. My wallet's on the same chain as the block explorer up to 12564.

Add2: 12592 and block hashes match. Rolling right along. Purdy sight to behold.  Smiley

Add3: diff rising and we just got another POS!!!

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Add3: diff rising and we just got another POS!!! Sorry, that was wrong.

Add4: there we go, POS on Block #12615.

Looking good. Expecting to see 2 GH/s net hash again tomorrow morning (it's late night over here). See you all then.

Activity: 322
Activity: 826
Are this probs will take to long to fix  Huh

If this continue it will die before born   Angry

All this time lost mining something that doesnt go any where.

Instead of complaining you better encourage dev. He works hard and I do not think he takes pleasure debugger code.
All a bit innovative crypto encounter diffculties, and in these cases the community must support its dev!
Are this probs will take to long to fix  Huh

If this continue it will die before born   Angry

We're working as fast we can.
Activity: 22
Are this probs will take to long to fix  Huh

If this continue it will die before born   Angry

Pages:
Jump to: