Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity - page 35. (Read 101116 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I was solo mining and last I checked I was on the main blockchain until block 12545 (I'm still finding blocks now but it looks like the main blockchain is resyncing?)

Diff was down to 1-2 so I knew I was practically the only one.

p2poolcoin.com hasn't come back online at all (still reporting block 13054 from yesterday)

Lots of other weirdness though that I've mentioned before (not to mention a radical change in the total balance of my wallet by more than 1000 coins - even if I don't see where they've gone when looking at transactions, but I still haven't done a spread sheet analysis yet...).

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the new wallet works now,so does mining

Do you mean linux wallet? Latest win isn't published yet.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
the new wallet works now,so does mining
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
good decision,  maybe late

keep in touch
We think we're on the right track, bear with some more please. First fix was made a bit in panic, we think we fixed it this time. Just need some more testing.
should have stopped until the fork issue was fixed.

i'm back mining again. block explorer is moving. my newly mined blocks appear good.

Please stop mining.
Activity: 192
should have stopped until the fork issue was fixed.

i'm back mining again. block explorer is moving. my newly mined blocks appear good.
hola

-pool no responding...again
-in 15 hours  i have only POS (0.2 /3 hours) no AID from mining,wasting 72mh for nothing.

NOT COOL

We're really sorry, doing really the best we can here....
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
hola

-pool no responding...again
-in 15 hours  i have only POS (0.2 /3 hours) no AID from mining,wasting 72mh for nothing.

NOT COOL
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Has to do something with the POS?, problems started and forking when it came into effect?

edit1:
from debug log:
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : block with too little proof-of-work
So can I go and grab few beers now or you will deploy new wallet anytime soon? Smiley In case it's soon I will sacrifice those beers haha.

Well as soon as we find the cause for the problem...
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
So can I go and grab few beers now or you will deploy new wallet anytime soon? Smiley In case it's soon I will sacrifice those beers haha.
block explorer stuck on block 12456.

my wallet was going smooth and then went out of sync and attempt to download ahead a couple hundred blocks. are old wallets causing the conflict.

yes if the old wallets are still downloading the chain then they will conflict.

Actually, the new wallet should disconnect them based on old protocol v. Now we've also added the:

static const int NOBLKS_VERSION_END = 60013;
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

my wallet was going smooth and then went out of sync and attempt to download ahead a couple hundred blocks. are old wallets causing the conflict.

yes if the old wallets are still downloading the chain then they will conflict.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Could you please tweet when you have a fix or something so that I install new wallet. I'm going to get some drink now in local pub. Already tired resynchronizing the wallet x times. Smiley In the meantime I'm mining on Cryptohunger pool with optimized SGMiner and getting 20% higher hashrate than on Maya pool which btw. seems to be down currently. I am getting 16,2Mh for R280x and 18,7Mh for R290.

They really should not. But we will try something immediately.
Activity: 192

Can someone provide valid IP addresses of some seed nodes so that I can put then in the CONF file? I resynchronized my wallet twice already and apparently I'm always synchronizing with wrong fork.

It seems our fix didn't work. We're back on the job! Sorry for delay, everybody.

We would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Can someone provide valid IP addresses of some seed nodes so that I can put then in the CONF file? I resynchronized my wallet twice already and apparently I'm always synchronizing with wrong fork.

It seems our fix didn't work. We're back on the job! Sorry for delay, everybody.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ah this forking is death sentence for this coin. Shit that I wasted 1 week on it. Now I resynchronized wallet and my last block is not the same as in block explorer. How the hell I can force my wallet to synchronize with the right fork?

Or it can be the thing that shows that this coin isn't a quick scam pump and dump attempt. Though the work they have put into the wallet and the other resources already show they are putting more work into the coin then most devs do.

You should read up on the problems Bitcoin had that should have killed it.
Pages:
Jump to: