Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity - page 51. (Read 101116 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Is anyone getting payouts? I have been mining for few hours now with 16 MH/s but got nothing yet?

Any node?

Nope, it just syncs fine.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Is anyone getting payouts? I have been mining for few hours now with 16 MH/s but got nothing yet?

Any node?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 148
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
11mh/s on 280x is it good?
No. Should get 14 Mh/s at least. Try the new grs-sgminer.

I use 3.1 but cant get over 11Mh/s  Huh

Can you give me a link of yours?
Activity: 147
No. Should get 14 Mh/s at least. Try the new grs-sgminer.
Activity: 129
AidBit - Technical Support
Activity: 154
i am mining on maya.aidbit.net:3032 but i go to the block explorer and my adres doesn't show up.
what is going on?
where can i see my stats
where is the transparency

Your address will show up as soon as "maya" sends you your share of mined coins (after they mature ~500min). We will activate the pool stats shortly.

AidBit
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
i am mining on maya.aidbit.net:3032 but i go to the block explorer and my adres doesn't show up.
what is going on?
where can i see my stats
where is the transparency
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
OK but can't you make at least rough calculation? I think most miners look on those two figures, total supply and block reward. Can you make for example 2 calculations? What is the total supply at current diff and what would be supply at current diff x 10.  I found a block of size 161 coins, so is it "many coins" or "few coins"? If the approximate coin supply would be 500K coins, than 161 coins might a be fortune, but if total coin supply would be 50 million coins, than 161 coins is nothing.

The quality of the coin (features, marketing, transparency, etc) will decide the price, not the total supply.
DEV, I can't find the basic specification of the coin, what is the Total Supply and what is the Block Reward?

BTW. I'm mining solo with SGMiner and found a block after 5 minutes (161.82 coins)

Block reward is dynamically calculated according to current network difficulty, so total supply is hard to predict at this time. To keep the inflation low, the block reward will halve every 12 months.

Thank you for you question,

AidBit

OK but can't you make at least rough calculation? I think most miners look on those two figures, total supply and block reward. Can you make for example 2 calculations? What is the total supply at current diff and what would be supply at current diff x 10.  I found a block of size 161 coins, so is it "many coins" or "few coins"? If the approximate coin supply would be 500K coins, than 161 coins might a be fortune, but if total coin supply would be 50 million coins, than 161 coins is nothing.

We have lots of things planned and lots of ideas on the blackboard. We were thinking about making a calculator for predicting various outcomes. We will post more details as soon as we start working on the trading part of the web page.  Thank you!

AidBit
Activity: 29
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
DEV, I can't find the basic specification of the coin, what is the Total Supply and what is the Block Reward?

BTW. I'm mining solo with SGMiner and found a block after 5 minutes (161.82 coins)

Block reward is dynamically calculated according to current network difficulty, so total supply is hard to predict at this time. To keep the inflation low, the block reward will halve every 12 months.

AidBit

AidBit
Activity: 167
dev, how can i see my coins on maya.aidbit.net:3032 ? Worker.name is wallet adress?
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

agreed

we need transparency

Pool stats will be available shortly. Thank you. Until then, you can check our block explorer and details on our website.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
agreed

we need transparency
Pages:
Jump to: