Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity - page 54. (Read 101116 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 504
Sorry no. I was thinking of mining this, BUT

1. 10% for charity

2. 3% for devs

3. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to hold these coins and cosidering at least 13% of all generated coins will be constantly dumped I see nothing but value decrease in future.

4. Mine away if you want to, but CHARITY is exactly what you will be doing you will not get anything out of this for sure and it's not exactly clear what and whom are you doing charity for.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
iom
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
legendary
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
This Coin Has my attention ,, groestl rocks  , great innovation!!! Will mine Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
legendary
@Dev is there any countdown?
Activity: 154

Last preparations before launch! Smiley

WELCOME!

AidBit
So, what separates this from the other coins, which all offer "decentralized digital currency that enables fast, anonymous and safe global transactions with no or very low fees" blah blah, is that in AidBit "10% of every block reward goes to a special charity account", for which you provide no information and more importantly no plan about how transparency will be preserved? Smells like amateurs and yet another coin full of bullshit. I'm not saying scammers... Also, the fact that you almost had a fight about who of you had this "brilliant" idea, is at least hilarious.

No intention to FUD here dudes, correct me if I'm wrong, but what kind of reaction did you expect with this kind of planning and why? No transparent dev team. No transparency regarding the distinctive feature of the coin... Seriously. Give us a reason why we should trust you and invest in hash power.

As mentioned before, everything will be revealed in time, especially regarding the transparency of our charity projects. What new does this coin offer? For a professional miner probably not much, but quite a lot for the ordinary person, not to mention for the people we are trying to help. The level of incompetence and amateurism in this field is truly unbelievable, I can agree with you here. Regarding our competence, let our actions speak for themselves. BTW, I think hilarious is the right wording but please direct that towards the "devs" who attacked us. Thank you for your opinion.

AidBit
It's been a really long couple of days for us at AidBit.
Everything is mostly READY for tomorrow's official launch.

Smiley

WELCOME!

AidBit

News:

AidBit Website is prepared for Friday's launch!

Are you? Wink

AidBit
Activity: 129
AidBit - Technical Support
We received couple of private messages regarding AidBit's Groestl Algo.
We are using the same algorithm as Groestlcoin.

Thank you,

Vger

5 days to launch:

Things are heating up. Cheesy

Keep your cool.

AidBit
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
And not trying to burst your bubble, but there are other coins who use similar reward systems, namely Ela coin. Please leave and go annoy them. Thank you!

ok thats a valid argument
it seems similar idea

so klemen didnt steal my idea the order to code it was coming from aidbit
because they learned about this mechanism from another coin which i didnt even know
and that u are working on a charity based coin while we have such one also in work is also a random similarity

ok this explains why a possible copy of the idea of us was done so wrong regarding the charity mechanism of coin Smiley

vger888 klemen im still not 100% sure but if its true i say sorry for call u steal ideas

leave us without a word is still enought u cut all connections

wish ya the best
And not trying to burst your bubble, but there are other coins who use similar reward systems, namely Ela coin. Please leave and go annoy them. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: