Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀 - page 14. (Read 2334 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Who can participate in the free distribution of tokens? Are there any restrictions on getting tokens? Because I did not want to see everything I read on your page.

Naturally everyone can participate in their giveaway or whatever (though on paper they're probaly gonna say no stuff like Americans and the chinese)
Not absolutely it is clear when tokens will be received by participants on the wallets and is also unclear whether this action has some basis in the form of token sale and other? Really all distribution will be made only through airdrop?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
I want to know about time to open ICO sale as well as then ICO is locked or not?

We're not doing an ICO, will be listed on exchanges soon.

Your not doing an ICO and what I wanted to know is that where did you get the funds to create the token? Also, what is the real concept of contentBOX  so that people have some clues whether the tokens will have a value or not IMO.

We have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. Check the detailed info on our website. https://contentbox.one/
I think you guys are a legit project but you need to show some more proof to everyone including the non believers. I suggest you get an advertiser to further promote your project.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I want to know about time to open ICO sale as well as then ICO is locked or not?

Your not doing an ICO and what I wanted to know is that where did you get the funds to create the token? Also, what is the real concept of contentBOX  so that people have some clues whether the tokens will have a value or not IMO.

We have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. Check the detailed info on our website. https://contentbox.one/
Activity: 602

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Who can participate in the free distribution of tokens? Are there any restrictions on getting tokens? Because I did not want to see everything I read on your page.

Naturally everyone can participate in their giveaway or whatever (though on paper they're probaly gonna say no stuff like Americans and the chinese)
Any further datail about ico and work in progress? Any bounty program?

We're not doing an ICO. The bounty program is still ongoing, check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3898137.20
Activity: 49
Any further datail about ico and work in progress? Any bounty program?
Activity: 496
This is a really great airdrop that has a very organized, clear and highly promising rewarding airdrop for the whole crypto currency community. It really makes a good opportunity for all of us especially to those people that poves airdrop hunting in the crypto community. Well I trust this project that will return a good rewards to the participants or suppporters of this ContextBox project.
hi, is the telegram box messaging working in the homepage?  i've joined the telegram and tried checking my balance.  upon entering my telegram cellfone number, i didn't receive any messages in telegram from contentbox bot.  can you help me out?

No issues with logging in on our end, can you check if it's a network issue?
Activity: 560
ContentBOX has organized an attractive and highly rewarding Airdrop for all its supporters with a good promotion of their project. I think this tokens will get much high value as soon as the project is launched and the participants will get huge rewards in returns for their support.
Exactly the generous rewards will attract more supporters and participants. This also a good marketing strategies to promote the project. Hoping for the success of Airdrop and many will be benefited by the token rewards. Gudluck and let's all hope for the best.
Yeah, rewards would attract large amount of participants, I hope there would be in the near future, surely people would like it.
I would be thinking if the rewards of the airdrop are enough to give. If they were giving so much tokens, it will get dumped more once hitting exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
ContentBOX has organized an attractive and highly rewarding Airdrop for all its supporters with a good promotion of their project. I think this tokens will get much high value as soon as the project is launched and the participants will get huge rewards in returns for their support.
Exactly the generous rewards will attract more supporters and participants. This also a good marketing strategies to promote the project. Hoping for the success of Airdrop and many will be benefited by the token rewards. Gudluck and let's all hope for the best.
Yeah, rewards would attract large amount of participants, I hope there would be in the near future, surely people would like it.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
hi, is the telegram box messaging working in the homepage?  i've joined the telegram and tried checking my balance.  upon entering my telegram cellfone number, i didn't receive any messages in telegram from contentbox bot.  can you help me out?
Is this for real, that we could get an unlimited amount of coins from the airdrop?
How is that possible, how much is the total supply for this project to give an unlimited tokens for the airdrop?

No maximum amount, however, there's a deadline. Total amount is 3 billion.
Activity: 602

Okay, just don't worry about the ICO if you can participate on supporting in the airdrop program of this project, may i know what exchange?
Activity: 294
Good luck for everyone, i have join telegram group Smiley So i only have 10 points?
Once you join the Telegram, fill the registration form, follow all tge instructions for Telegram and just be active in the goup.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Is this for real, that we could get an unlimited amount of coins from the airdrop?
How is that possible, how much is the total supply for this project to give an unlimited tokens for the airdrop?
That looks cool, is Box launching it's ICO or it's already listed on exchange?

It's barely the airdrop period so I guess it's probably not listed on any exchange since someone else also mentioned that they arent listed if I'm not wrong

Not yet, but we've been working closely with several exchanges, will update you once we have made any progress.

Activity: 322

This airdrop feature will surely attract many people to check this new project and explore their features, I am sure after doing this many investors will be attracted to to invest and support the project. By the way I already joined the airdrop and hoping I can refer more of my friends.
Content box is taling all the challengies to implement more features and gain more prevelige however there was mord traffic.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

This airdrop feature will surely attract many people to check this new project and explore their features, I am sure after doing this many investors will be attracted to to invest and support the project. By the way I already joined the airdrop and hoping I can refer more of my friends.
Pages:
Jump to: