Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀 - page 3. (Read 2334 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
This is a good promotion of the ContentBox project team.
Many people are looking for airdrops especially this kind of good opportunity. Well I hope this marketing strategy of the ContentBox will work to gain more users, supporters and serious investors.
I will keep looking forward for this project's success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I did not understand something. I went through the link to participate in the airdrop, and the condition for participation is only the accession to the Telegram channel and that's all?

Yeah it was, but the airdrop has concluded already.

Really admin? Meaning we are too late to participate in Airdrop? If yes, then there would be a possiblity that there is round 2 for this? I hope there are still a chanced that we can still joined on this event so that we can have a chance to earned unlimited tokens of ContentBox.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I did not understand something. I went through the link to participate in the airdrop, and the condition for participation is only the accession to the Telegram channel and that's all?

So it means that it is already ended? Or I just misunderstood the concept. When was the end date of the airdrop? Then this need to be updated so that people will not assume that the said bounty is still running.
Activity: 9
You must to append token details to let participants to join the business.
 Good luck all.
Activity: 83

Activity: 336
Activity: 574
It is already 0AM UTC June 26, but points still NOT available for redeem!
Most likely some problems at the administrator, but I am sure that shortly the problem will be solved as it is Airdrop, but not HYIP so you shouldn't worry.
Dua
Activity: 616
Thank you for the fast response admin. I thought it's not ERC20 Because in the airdrop there no information that we will put our ER20 Address. By the way the twitter problem is ok now, We can log in now and follow the official page of the content box.
Are there ways to directly swap my ContentBOX tokens to another one or to ETH using myetherwallet?
If it is available, I highly appreciate anyone can help me with detailed guideline on swapping ERC20 tokens.

There'll be a detailed tutorial on the airdrop webpage in a few hours, please check back later.

Thank you for this important details admin. This tutorial will give us a guidance on how to be part of this Airdrop sinced it can give us a lot of tokens. We just hope that it is not so difficult and complicated so that more people can participate this event.
excellent, really sometimes there is not enough ordinary guidance for help. It's good that the developers give us this opportunity. Now many people will be able to understand what they did not understand.
Activity: 182
Do you guys have a prospected exchange site to list your tokens? Im sure airdrop participants would also like to know about that information.

We have secured a few exchanges actually, will disclose the information via official announcement, coming soon.

I hope it's not some bullshit exchanges where any coin which has a dev with a monitor and a keyboard can register like etherdelta can register to trade lol

Do you think our 100+ investors will allow that to happen? Check our investor list on our website. https://contentbox.one/

But the point is the developers have to register for the exchanges not random people who are supposed to be investing into the project who decide that
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Tyre much time will it take to the BOX token to actually to tradable and can be exchanged on the market?

Try to gain more BOX token before this time Smiley. And stay tunned at their ANN thread to know it, i guessed.

Everyone gaining a ton of coins is bad though, more coins that are given away, more the coin devalues. It's simple economics and happens in the real world too
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
When I learned about the project, I was really drawn to the concept of box payment, box passports ... With the use of Blockchain technology, I believe the digital content industry will be supported to grow.
Activity: 546
Thank you for the fast response admin. I thought it's not ERC20 Because in the airdrop there no information that we will put our ER20 Address. By the way the twitter problem is ok now, We can log in now and follow the official page of the content box.
Are there ways to directly swap my ContentBOX tokens to another one or to ETH using myetherwallet?
If it is available, I highly appreciate anyone can help me with detailed guideline on swapping ERC20 tokens.

There'll be a detailed tutorial on the airdrop webpage in a few hours, please check back later.

Thank you for this important details admin. This tutorial will give us a guidance on how to be part of this Airdrop sinced it can give us a lot of tokens. We just hope that it is not so difficult and complicated so that more people can participate this event.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Tyre much time will it take to the BOX token to actually to tradable and can be exchanged on the market?

Try to gain more BOX token before this time Smiley. And stay tunned at their ANN thread to know it, i guessed.
Yeah, don't dare ya to support the platform without need some bits of patients on waiting until the market published!
However, some of the people here might be impatient and wanted to trade the tokens fastly, just don't care about them mate.

We cannot force everyone to hold the tokens, what we can do now is to hold the tokens and keep buying more so that the price may improve and may give us good profit in the future after the mass dumping ends.
Activity: 616

Yeah, don't dare ya to support the platform without need some bits of patients on waiting until the market published!
However, some of the people here might be impatient and wanted to trade the tokens fastly, just don't care about them mate.
Activity: 294

Activity: 496
The ContentBox has a great potential compared to other projects here in the crypto currency community. If this strategy of the team will result into a successful one, then that's a great news. This unlimited tokens implied by the team ContentBox is a great deal to gather the attention of the crowd. I was just hoping more people will reach this and gladly participates to this airdrop campaign of the ContentBox.
Activity: 308
holding the airdrop is the right strategy for such a project, which wants to talk about itself and declare loud enough
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
I think ContentBox is a very high potential project and grow its community world wide. They are aiming to give value to the online content which is a great concept of the project. I think BOX tokens will be very highly valued when the platform of the project is launched in the market. So, this airdrop can also be very profitable for all the participants.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

I don't know for sure but for now I think that features are not still available to use for directly receiving your tokens in your ERC20 wallet. If you want to convert token I think you can install their apps thru google play, IOS stores?
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

Yes, a tutorial will be a very effective way for people to understand airdrop and how to participate in it. I think every project should have a video tutorial about the participation of the airdrops in their project.
Pages:
Jump to: