Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 18. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
The private sales was really strong, so there is always a good time to invest in this project. To bad we didn't all get the chance to buy in ICO, but I am looking forward for the coins on exchanges.

With all the hype and publicity surrounding this project this could well exceed the ICO price right after it gets launched. Difficult to say when the best time is to get in.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
I loved the project at first sight and wanted to invest right away Smiley

I know what you mean Smiley

This seems like a sure thing. An all-around platform that can attract a wide spectrum of users and a big name backing it. I can't imagine it going down.

Only way i could see it going down if if they gave huge bonuses in private sale,but im sure Current team is smarter than that and wont do rookie mistake.

Of course they wont do that,thats what small fishy ICOs are doing.And Current is deff not that

They haven't been making mistakes so far so no reason to believe they will be doing anything like that in the future. I believe that right now they have to lose more than smaller ICos so they will be extra careful of what they do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

This seems like a sure thing. An all-around platform that can attract a wide spectrum of users and a big name backing it. I can't imagine it going down.

Only way i could see it going down if if they gave huge bonuses in private sale,but im sure Current team is smarter than that and wont do rookie mistake.

Of course they wont do that,thats what small fishy ICOs are doing.And Current is deff not that

I think for them it's not necessary to give away huge bonuses since they already have a big interest from the community.
Activity: 70

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 176

I agree with you...cant see this one fail.

Activity: 224
hello, Is the airdrop already over or is it still possible to participate??

I think you can still go in. Bounty is even better.

BUt isn't the Airdrop actually a referral program?
Activity: 185
Was there any live AMA yet,preferably with CTO?

Afaik there was an AMA with CEO, but no CTO.

Hm,do you maybe have some link for that ama?

And also,any plans for ama with CTO,to hear some more technical info.

here the AMA : https://www.tokendaily.co/p/deep-dive-with-dan-novaes-ceo-at-current

good informations for overall project but not many technical data given.
I, for example, also have a channel on YouTube, and there are many groups on social networks, and I'm very interested in this, I want you to succeed in everything, I'll use your application, thanks for the convenient application

Do you see yourself actively benefiting from such a platform?I wonder how much competitive content the platform will offer and if smaller YTers can really stand out.
Activity: 131

Activity: 137

I think you can still go in. Bounty is even better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 29
I, for example, also have a channel on YouTube, and there are many groups on social networks, and I'm very interested in this, I want you to succeed in everything, I'll use your application, thanks for the convenient application
Activity: 144
Was there any live AMA yet,preferably with CTO?

Afaik there was an AMA with CEO, but no CTO.

Hm,do you maybe have some link for that ama?

And also,any plans for ama with CTO,to hear some more technical info.

here the AMA : https://www.tokendaily.co/p/deep-dive-with-dan-novaes-ceo-at-current

Its a good blog spot.
Activity: 148
The private sales was really strong, so there is always a good time to invest in this project. To bad we didn't all get the chance to buy in ICO, but I am looking forward for the coins on exchanges.

Yeah its a good investment.

There is still time before the app hits the app stores and starts being used by the masses. After people catch on the price of the coin will start to rise.

It's definitely going to be a hyped project so no doubt the prices will not be low.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Activity: 224

There is still time before the app hits the app stores and starts being used by the masses. After people catch on the price of the coin will start to rise.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: