Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 21. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Are you guys on Ethereum blockchain for product development?

they say in their whitepaper that tokens will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.

They're going with the option which has most credibility.
Activity: 238
There are a lot of unclarites around this project, but I guess we'll see in time how it all plays out.

It would be great if Dan would talk a bit more about the tech details.

There must be someone else who can also talk, cto or something like that.

I would definitely love to hear more from the CTO.
Activity: 266
There are a lot of unclarites around this project, but I guess we'll see in time how it all plays out.

Maybe the others are not good in front of the camera. Or maybe they want to build a narrative around one name. First, it was Cuban and now Dan.

sure, but now we have heard most of what we could from him.
Merit: 5

they say in their whitepaper that tokens will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.
Activity: 23
Merit: 5

Maybe the others are not good in front of the camera. Or maybe they want to build a narrative around one name. First, it was Cuban and now Dan.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 224

Yeah, I'm not sure he has all the tech info. But maybe if someone else would give an interview - just to have this sorted out about collabs and payment.
Activity: 280

Activity: 294
Can we see some app already?

I guess something will be available after airdrop ends
When does the airdrop end?

Well i hope it will be soon,as we havent seen much so far.Team is probably working hard and they wont release app in good state before ofering public to test

I'm sure they will do some open beta testing as soon as they have the product up and running. They wouldn't gamble and release something that's not tested.

I think they already have a product, regarding beta testing they will definitely need it when they start merging with other platforms.
Activity: 210

is there some deadline for the Airdrop? did they announce it?

I dont think so,maybe its going on untill they give away amount that they set for the airdrop,on first come first serve basis.Someone correct me if im wrong Tongue

Thats how it goes usually.
Activity: 210
When exactly all these aidrops will finish,so we can finally see Current listing on exchange.

That's what we've all been wondering since for the first Airdrop they did put some deadline.
Looked at all the reviews on this page, like people are set up positively, I think this can be successful
People can see that it's a good project,and good projects always get positive reviews
And a lot depends on good advertising! People love the project with good PR! People like Current Cheesy

Marketing is good for the initial hype, but it's the quality of the product that keeps people engaged for a long period of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
When exactly all these aidrops will finish,so we can finally see Current listing on exchange.

That's what we've all been wondering since for the first Airdrop they did put some deadline.
Looked at all the reviews on this page, like people are set up positively, I think this can be successful
People can see that it's a good project,and good projects always get positive reviews
And a lot depends on good advertising! People love the project with good PR! People like Current Cheesy

Well i hope it will be soon,as we havent seen much so far.Team is probably working hard and they wont release app in good state before ofering public to test

I'm sure they will do some open beta testing as soon as they have the product up and running. They wouldn't gamble and release something that's not tested.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

I dont think so,maybe its going on untill they give away amount that they set for the airdrop,on first come first serve basis.Someone correct me if im wrong Tongue

Activity: 70
How much  is raised in the presale,if someone knows?And what was discount during that stage?
Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: