Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 22. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
I think Current team should hire PiewDiePie in their ranks. If anyone can promote the platform it's definitely him. To some people he is annoying but he has a very large fan base around the world.

I don't think we will see big names on the platform this early. Well know streamers tend to be really protective of their viewing numbers and won't be the first ones to jump ship.

This will open a whole new space for lesser-known streamers to populate and become bigger names without being overshadowed.

Thats good, there will be more quality content!
Activity: 131
There are a lot of unclarites around this project, but I guess we'll see in time how it all plays out.
Activity: 137
Can we see some app already?
Activity: 144
to my mind Current is the best way to monetize our multimedia and grow up like a individual on the blockchain Cheesy

That would be the end goal, but there is still a long road ahead.

Who knows, maybe it's not such a long road. A lot of things can happen in one year time.

Honestly I hope it will be sooner rather then later. I spend most of my day on Youtube anyway.

I think that a lot of people rae waiting for that release. There is a lot of hype around Current.

True, but YT is free and I still don't quite understand how they plan to charge content. Especially from platforms like Netflix.

Sure, YT is free but offers little for streamers and has more and more restrictions. People don't mind paying for good content if the distribution is fair.

Ofcourse, but like the guy said - it's still not very clear how they will charge the platforms which are usually subscription based.

This puzzles me also...how will that be handled?
Activity: 148
to my mind Current is the best way to monetize our multimedia and grow up like a individual on the blockchain Cheesy

Who knows, maybe it's not such a long road. A lot of things can happen in one year time.

Honestly I hope it will be sooner rather then later. I spend most of my day on Youtube anyway.

I think that a lot of people rae waiting for that release. There is a lot of hype around Current.

True, but YT is free and I still don't quite understand how they plan to charge content. Especially from platforms like Netflix.

Sure, YT is free but offers little for streamers and has more and more restrictions. People don't mind paying for good content if the distribution is fair.

I think Current will provoke alternative platforms to youtube going live.
Activity: 266

Ofcourse, but like the guy said - it's still not very clear how they will charge the platforms which are usually subscription based.

Activity: 224

Activity: 280

We are approaching a different era in terms of scarcity and Current is on the edge. Let me explain: In the beginning of humanity food was the scarcest value. Then humanity evolved and property (where people could harvest food) became the most important thing. Then it evolved to machinery. After that, it evolved to another kind of scarcity: highly skilled human resources. More recently, information was scarce and extremely valuable. Today, although every one of those resources are important, the scarcest one is attention. We have access to some food, property, machinery, human resources, information (just Google...), but we don't have time to devote attention to those things. As a result, an attention economy has risen and Current is on the edge.

Your insight is very interesting. However, I wonder if people are becoming to spoiled and greedy for commodity and how far should we go with that.

But what should we do, go backwards? As everything evolves so does that, that's a byproduct of countless change in the way we live.

Even if it's progress in something as mainstream as streaming it might usher improvements in other areas.

We are approaching a different era in terms of scarcity and Current is on the edge. Let me explain: In the beginning of humanity food was the scarcest value. Then humanity evolved and property (where people could harvest food) became the most important thing. Then it evolved to machinery. After that, it evolved to another kind of scarcity: highly skilled human resources. More recently, information was scarce and extremely valuable. Today, although every one of those resources are important, the scarcest one is attention. We have access to some food, property, machinery, human resources, information (just Google...), but we don't have time to devote attention to those things. As a result, an attention economy has risen and Current is on the edge.

Your insight is very interesting. However, I wonder if people are becoming to spoiled and greedy for commodity and how far should we go with that.

But what should we do, go backwards? As everything evolves so does that, that's a byproduct of countless change in the way we live.
Activity: 294

Yeah,maybe Current will just blow up suddenly
Activity: 182

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Activity: 176

Activity: 168

Activity: 66
Activity: 210

Activity: 210
When can we expect listing on exchanges?

No serious project will announce exchange date before its actually happened.

Sure, it has to be strategically planned.
Activity: 224

I think they wrote the plan when the mean to list it.
Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: