Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 33. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4BiktzmYew

Current CEO did an interview a month or so ago on Fox Business. Check it out!

now that is a huge commercial being on fox business.

That was a fairly simple explanation of the whole concept.

clear and straight to the point, because in the end, shows like this are aimed at the general public.

dan does have a way of speaking to the people to get the general public more interested.

clear and straight to the point, because in the end, shows like this are aimed at the general public.
Is there some demo about current?

I think there might be some beta app.

There was an iPhone app but I'm not sure if it's available anymore. Maybe it was a limited time test app. Has anybody tried it? If they do open beta testing they should do it on Android as well as on IOS because they need that diversity for testing and they reached and passed their planned cap for android development so I'm guessing it will be out in no time.

Since its US based somehow i think they will go with IOS.Atleast thats many of ICOs are doing Tongue

Yeah,they often ignore us android users,not smart thing i think.

We just have to wait for our turn Cheesy I think they will cover that part really soon.

They won't ignore Android guys for very long as that's another huge potential market. Probably for testing purposes they now released for IOS only.

IOS is a good sandbox for testing because it has predefined rules and Android is much more chaotic.

Yes and ios has a much thinner pallet of devices in regards to size, HW specs, format and similar.

Not to mention there is much more manufactures of android  devices, so its much harder to standardize something.

I have never been an Android user, but is it really so much more difficult to get a working app out for their operating system?

I don't think it's that much more difficult, but we don't know if they maybe had some deals with Apple for it to be relesed for iOS first. Or maybe it's a financial thing, but I doubt it.

Probably not a financial thing. And even though the exclusive contract thing with Apple looks a bit far-fetched at first, it's still Mark Cuban we are talking about and he might have some good contacts in the industry to say the least Tongue

Well, with good connections you could pull off something like that, but it raises the question if a exclusive like that would be good for bussiness.
Activity: 224

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Is there some demo about current?

I think there might be some beta app.

There was an iPhone app but I'm not sure if it's available anymore. Maybe it was a limited time test app. Has anybody tried it? If they do open beta testing they should do it on Android as well as on IOS because they need that diversity for testing and they reached and passed their planned cap for android development so I'm guessing it will be out in no time.

Since its US based somehow i think they will go with IOS.Atleast thats many of ICOs are doing Tongue

Yeah,they often ignore us android users,not smart thing i think.

We just have to wait for our turn Cheesy I think they will cover that part really soon.

They won't ignore Android guys for very long as that's another huge potential market. Probably for testing purposes they now released for IOS only.

IOS is a good sandbox for testing because it has predefined rules and Android is much more chaotic.

Yes and ios has a much thinner pallet of devices in regards to size, HW specs, format and similar.

Not to mention there is much more manufactures of android  devices, so its much harder to standardize something.

I have never been an Android user, but is it really so much more difficult to get a working app out for their operating system?

I don't think it's that much more difficult, but we don't know if they maybe had some deals with Apple for it to be relesed for iOS first. Or maybe it's a financial thing, but I doubt it.

Probably not a financial thing. And even though the exclusive contract thing with Apple looks a bit far-fetched at first, it's still Mark Cuban we are talking about and he might have some good contacts in the industry to say the least Tongue
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Do you have some stats about the number of videos being played at any moment?
Activity: 238

Awesome. Thank you for linking this
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Why did i think Cuban was CEO???
Activity: 224

Merit: 5
How much did it cost to develop the app?

It would be nice to learn a bit more about the process of the app development.

As well with some other details about the project.

Would be nice for some informations about developing.

They probably have to be careful with what information they let out because of the competition. You have to keep in mind it's still a competitive market and that you are trying to sell a product.
Activity: 247

Would be nice for some informations about developing.
Activity: 238
Momentum can be as easily lost with a bad decision

That is very true - but at this point the hype is huge, let's see what the project team does next...

If the sales are over they are probably proceeding with their timeplan from whitepaper.
Activity: 105
Great project here but missed everything.. missed the sales, missed the bounty due to strict rules and missed the airdrop too. I guess I will just have to watch it from, the sidelines

Don't worry, I think the bounty is still going, and they might have some bonus activities for ones that follow the project as they are doing really good, so keep your eye on the forum Smiley

Yes,there is special percentage of bounty pool for those that are willing  to put some extra effort during bounty campaign,so another good reason to take the campaign seriously.

Sure, I agree!
Activity: 131

Activity: 137
Momentum can be as easily lost with a bad decision

That is very true - but at this point the hype is huge, let's see what the project team does next...

Who knows how will they surprise us....
Activity: 144
Sir,

Can you is update me on status? How token sales go? Project will success?

I think things are going great.
Activity: 148
There is a new interview with Dan, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11XVV1wPMog&t=7s

Thanks for sharing this, finally something fresh

Dan does not shy away from doing interviews.

He is basically the main marketing tool of the project apart from the investor list.

The guys knows his stuff.
Activity: 168
Activity: 182
Are there any big news actuall about Current?
Pages:
Jump to: