Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 58. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Since Current telegram reached maximum amount of 100000 people,can others join airdrop if they cant join telegram?

Didn't the airdrop application deadline end yesterday? If so, I'm not sure if they will extend the dates for applying.

They would probably extend.

Is that confirmed that you can't join the Airdrop if the telegram group is full?

If the requirement for airdrop is to be part of the telegram group,and a group is full at the moent,then you cant join.I even saw people begging admins to kick people so their friends can join Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Do we know some well known streamers will be engaged in Current?

Since this is a media platform, not specifically streaming video platform i'm not sure there'll be any.
Then again i might be wrong and Cuban gets some of the more known guys Cheesy

Yes,his name could attract some big YouTuber or maybe some streamer,and that would push this project even more.You cant have too much marketing nowdays,in this highly competitive market.

His name and his money!
Lets not forget he's uber rich and influential

Yeah, but it's not just his money that's in the project. I'm willing to bet he's not the biggest investor.
Merit: 0
Why is there the word "AIRDROP" in the title if there is no trace of any airdrop in the OP? A very bad way to start your relation with the public trying to mislead it from the very beginning. I mean, if you already mislead the public in the first sentence that the people read about your project, in which other ways would you mislead it after that?
I also find it curious and in tune which my first remark that in the OP you are listing your prestigious "advisors" before your own team.

I'll just comment on the second remark you made. I kinda get why they went with the advisors first. They have big names on it and, from a sales perspective, that's what brings eyes to the project at first.  Sure, you might have a great product, but you have to get people interested in it, and sometimes salespeople resort to boosting areas that can attract the most people. Yes, it's not typical to list them in such a way, but it's in no way strange or anything that other salespeople do. 

I get your point, but this is exactly the reason I was guessing they had. Not a good choice IMHO. The implicit subliminal message you are sending to the public though is that your team is less important than your advisors.

Hm...yeah, I understand that. Well, they wanted to go with that approach so it is what it is. I think in spite of that this way would (because of the big names attached) get a more positive than a negative effect in the end.

Well, anyway it looks like they are having a huge success, so this means they were right after all. However, still I could not find any link to any airdrop until now, and now it's too late...

That's too bad. I guess with all the new projects going around you have to be actively participating in the ones you are interested in because you can miss out on important things just like that.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Why is there the word "AIRDROP" in the title if there is no trace of any airdrop in the OP? A very bad way to start your relation with the public trying to mislead it from the very beginning. I mean, if you already mislead the public in the first sentence that the people read about your project, in which other ways would you mislead it after that?
I also find it curious and in tune which my first remark that in the OP you are listing your prestigious "advisors" before your own team.

I'll just comment on the second remark you made. I kinda get why they went with the advisors first. They have big names on it and, from a sales perspective, that's what brings eyes to the project at first.  Sure, you might have a great product, but you have to get people interested in it, and sometimes salespeople resort to boosting areas that can attract the most people. Yes, it's not typical to list them in such a way, but it's in no way strange or anything that other salespeople do. 

I get your point, but this is exactly the reason I was guessing they had. Not a good choice IMHO. The implicit subliminal message you are sending to the public though is that your team is less important than your advisors.

Hm...yeah, I understand that. Well, they wanted to go with that approach so it is what it is. I think in spite of that this way would (because of the big names attached) get a more positive than a negative effect in the end.

Well, anyway it looks like they are having a huge success, so this means they were right after all. However, still I could not find any link to any airdrop until now, and now it's too late...
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Since this is a media platform, not specifically streaming video platform i'm not sure there'll be any.

Yes,his name could attract some big YouTuber or maybe some streamer,and that would push this project even more.You cant have too much marketing nowdays,in this highly competitive market.

His name and his money!
Lets not forget he's uber rich and influential
Activity: 3
I saw your team and you have the best team and advisors ever! now i am very interested with this project. so im kinda thinkong that i shpuld be investing. but what will be the ico price of the token? at what bonuses you offer then. please give me details.

Going to be interesting to see how a Cuban backed crypto project will perform. It will definitely have its pump as the publicity is just too strong to be ignored but we will see how sustainable the whole concept is.

It really depends on how good the platform will be. There is only so much Cubans name can do for it, the rest is up to the core team to push the platform to its max.

Yeah, good name on the project means a lot, but its not enough for a project success.

i think current team will do their best . just keep watching.
Since Current telegram reached maximum amount of 100000 people,can others join airdrop if they cant join telegram?

Didn't the airdrop application deadline end yesterday? If so, I'm not sure if they will extend the dates for applying.

Is that confirmed that you can't join the Airdrop if the telegram group is full?
Activity: 182
I saw your team and you have the best team and advisors ever! now i am very interested with this project. so im kinda thinkong that i shpuld be investing. but what will be the ico price of the token? at what bonuses you offer then. please give me details.

Going to be interesting to see how a Cuban backed crypto project will perform. It will definitely have its pump as the publicity is just too strong to be ignored but we will see how sustainable the whole concept is.

It really depends on how good the platform will be. There is only so much Cubans name can do for it, the rest is up to the core team to push the platform to its max.

Yeah, good name on the project means a lot, but its not enough for a project success.
Activity: 182

Activity: 247

Yeah its finished,and i sure hope it wont be extended,there was plenty of time to join Tongue

Made application in time to be secure.
Activity: 126

Yeah its finished,and i sure hope it wont be extended,there was plenty of time to join Tongue

Activity: 98
Activity: 210

In my opinion the best bet would be on good partnerships.
Activity: 224

If the app is easy to use and doesn't have many frustrating features, it should advertise itself, but yes - big names will def get more people on the platform.

On this forum, we are in a kind of a bubble. I was wondering does anybody know If the project is buzzing on the outside? Any media reports? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

Thanks for your support  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Pages:
Jump to: