Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 59. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
100k in telegram? Its because they have airdrop or Mark Kuban? I never heard about Mark Kuban before... Just ream about him, he own a basketball association. But what relation he have to crypto?

He has the money relation.

You got that right!  Grin
Activity: 182
100k in telegram? Its because they have airdrop or Mark Kuban? I never heard about Mark Kuban before... Just ream about him, he own a basketball association. But what relation he have to crypto?

He has the money relation.
The Airdrop will be ending soon. So better to get CRNC while you still can.

Yep, hurry up people while you can.
I saw your team and you have the best team and advisors ever! now i am very interested with this project. so im kinda thinkong that i shpuld be investing. but what will be the ico price of the token? at what bonuses you offer then. please give me details.

Best project ever Samson, just invest as much as you can and you are good to go!  Grin
Activity: 210
Do we know some well known streamers will be engaged in Current?

Nothing yet. I kinda think they have some big names already onboard and are waiting for the right moment to announce it.

There's always a chance that well-known streamers would be hesitant to transfer to a new platform and some lesser known streamers would get a chance for bigger exposure because of that. That's an even better thing IMO.

Well, considering that it's a brand new streaming community they could actually benefit more from that. Its easier to succeed in a new environment than an old one full of well known names. This will surely get some new people interested in streaming their content.

I actually wonder if indie streamers can make some noticeable income from this...

You know they'll try.
They'll just publish the video they make on YT to all other platforms and voila, free money

Yeah, pretty simple really.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I saw your team and you have the best team and advisors ever! now i am very interested with this project. so im kinda thinkong that i shpuld be investing. but what will be the ico price of the token? at what bonuses you offer then. please give me details.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Nothing yet. I kinda think they have some big names already onboard and are waiting for the right moment to announce it.

There's always a chance that well-known streamers would be hesitant to transfer to a new platform and some lesser known streamers would get a chance for bigger exposure because of that. That's an even better thing IMO.

Well, considering that it's a brand new streaming community they could actually benefit more from that. Its easier to succeed in a new environment than an old one full of well known names. This will surely get some new people interested in streaming their content.

I actually wonder if indie streamers can make some noticeable income from this...

And why wouldn't they? Wouldn't you want to reuse something you made as much as possible?
You know they'll try.
They'll just publish the video they make on YT to all other platforms and voila, free money
Activity: 420

You know they'll try.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Since this is a media platform, not specifically streaming video platform i'm not sure there'll be any.
Then again i might be wrong and Cuban gets some of the more known guys Cheesy
Activity: 238

Activity: 252
have a niec day all, and good luck developer, i'll looking at the newest news about this project Smiley
Activity: 266

Probably a lot of people here have come across this article but for those who haven't, it's a good read. https://medium.com/current-crnc/time-spent-vs-time-earned-b25b76026626

He is a businessman. The crypto market is still relatively new so we still get to see businessman that had no prior involvement in the market jumping in. He might not have any relation to crypto but he has a nose for making money and good business ideas and that's enough.

yep, it will take some time before we get experienced crypto businessman in bigger numbers. Regarding the ones that were not before investing were the Winklevii twins.

Those early problems the crypto investors encountered is the reason why new investors are reluctant to participate, so having Cuban's name attached is not just good for the project but for the whole crypto community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 50

He is famous for investing in a number of high level, successful projects. This is why there is a lot of buzz around the name.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Its probably combination of both of those things.They are doing thier marketing right!

From what i hear, they have a HUGE marketing budget, so they're shooting at many aspects to get the community
Merit: 5

He is a businessman. The crypto market is still relatively new so we still get to see businessman that had no prior involvement in the market jumping in. He might not have any relation to crypto but he has a nose for making money and good business ideas and that's enough.

yep, it will take some time before we get experienced crypto businessman in bigger numbers. Regarding the ones that were not before investing were the Winklevii twins.
Pages:
Jump to: