Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 92. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I have become quite annoyed with youtube preference tracking as I find it not really precise. I hope Current can get a better thing going.

what do you mean? This might be a n00b question but what is preference tracking? I didn't see anything about that in the whitepaper.
Activity: 160
Is current's library a predefined one, or do users contribute with their own work?
Activity: 185
Check out the long list of partners that Current is already working with: https://tokensale.current.us/#partners

Any news on who they might be adding to that list as the project moves on?

I am also interest in dis. Thank you.
Activity: 113
Your project is very good and your coin is also very good and your team members are doing a very nice job.
He dev.
I am joined your airdrop form
Twitter profile link : https://mobile.twitter.com/Chandan01998

Thanks dev.
I have become quite annoyed with youtube preference tracking as I find it not really precise. I hope Current can get a better thing going.
Activity: 238
perfect, that will make current reliable as ethereum is already known by a lot of people and fast using state channel. this project aimed to be a leader of the media market.

I'm still not 100% on what kind of media can be used on this platform.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Wait is this a coin or a token on ETH?

Yes it is a tokens compliant  with ERC20. The Ethereum network was chosen because it is one of the most robust blockchain platforms built for application integration and has the largest development community behind it. The Ethereum foundation’s dedication to continually develop and improve scaling issues make Ethereum one of the most compelling blockchain platforms to build on top of. Our team has closely been monitoring the process of Raiden and how we can use state channels to solve the scalability issues we would be racing within Current. Mining is done via consumption, time, data, and attention, rather than via CPU power. Most consumption happens on mobile

perfect, that will make current reliable as ethereum is already known by a lot of people and fast using state channel. this project aimed to be a leader of the media market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How does signature campaign?

In order to join signature campaign you have to be atleast Jr Member rank on  bitcointalk forum.

But you can join with Twitter,FB,YT and other social platforms too,so better go check bounty thread.
Activity: 182
How does signature campaign?
Activity: 325
Merit: 1

Yes it is a tokens compliant  with ERC20. The Ethereum network was chosen because it is one of the most robust blockchain platforms built for application integration and has the largest development community behind it. The Ethereum foundation’s dedication to continually develop and improve scaling issues make Ethereum one of the most compelling blockchain platforms to build on top of. Our team has closely been monitoring the process of Raiden and how we can use state channels to solve the scalability issues we would be racing within Current. Mining is done via consumption, time, data, and attention, rather than via CPU power. Most consumption happens on mobile
Activity: 325
Merit: 1
Do you have an exchange planned?

For now Current can't comment on that officially. But check regularly all our channels for updates.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

It's a bit too early for that, don't you think?
I do not think so. This project has many outstanding and very reliable teams, I am sure they will work hard for this plan. This project is well worth the support. So, we do not have to worry about that.
Activity: 160
Activity: 212

It's a bit too early for that, don't you think?
Activity: 238
In the first post I read this part which I find really interesting

"As part of this process, Current will open source the protocols and several components of the media platform to the general public. This allows out community of developers to build and expand the network and, ultimately, the holders of CRNC. This transition is a statement of our dedication to our community and encouraging an environment where all participants benefit from its success."

I wonder which parts they are referring to and if it will really be open to the general public in such a way that the community can seriously have an impact on the growth in the future.
Merit: 5
Check out the long list of partners that Current is already working with: https://tokensale.current.us/#partners

Any news on who they might be adding to that list as the project moves on?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
You do understand a referral program is not the same as an airdrop right? Feels like clickbait.
Pages:
Jump to: