Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀 - page 96. (Read 34730 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KYC often makes more harm than good,and its pain in the ass.

How do you figure that? I mean it's important to know who are your customers especially with so much scam in crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
I know security is an unpopular subject among crypto enthusiasts, as there have been numerous times that people were victims of attacks. How will that be taken care of?

How do you mean that security is unpopular among crypto? Isn't like one of the goals of crypto-currencies to make transactions more secure?

I may have misspoken Smiley I meant unpopular in a sense that ppl tend not to trust when companies deliver certain security plans as those tend to backfire. Moreoften ppl are suspicious of how really safe somwthing is. So I was wondering what the plans were for this project.

Oh, so you mean like KYC for example?

Yes! That's a good start and a great way to do business, and it really goes a long way with the customers. It gets more personal in a way so the customer feels like he is in good hands.

There is something in the whitepaper on this 'Current will use the Ethereum MultiSig wallet...' and 'Within the platform, users will be supplied with an encrypted key that changes every 20 seconds. Users will then use this as one of their signatures as part of a two-factor authentication apart of the CRNC wallet that will be stored separately from the app itself.' I'm really lacking the knowledge on this so maybe someone else could explain? 
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Current for a few days, gained more than 7,000 subscribers in a telegram, the mark has already exceeded 40,000! It seems that a good popularity is gaining. 7 of February presale, but I do not understand why they do not send letters to the post after registration ... The project itself seems to me good!

Momentum of this project is on really super fast speed nobody want to miss this golden opportunity. Current has something great to offer through this ICO so that I hope this community keep growing and we will be on the moon.
Activity: 154
Current for a few days, gained more than 7,000 subscribers in a telegram, the mark has already exceeded 40,000! It seems that a good popularity is gaining. 7 of February presale, but I do not understand why they do not send letters to the post after registration ... The project itself seems to me good!

That's quite a big increase. Good job
Good video coverage would be awesome. Especially for a video streaming platform Cheesy

Video content creation will become so much better with this platform, can't wait!

Wow, this are some big numbers, project is rolling out nicely!
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Good video coverage would be awesome. Especially for a video streaming platform Cheesy
Do you have any videos from the conferences?

Especially from the Miami one. I heard that was a blast

Yeah, that was a really good conference.

Where you guys saw those conferences?Is there some link or something?

There are a bunch of videos up on youtube regarding the conferences, but nothing specific to Current. As to where they saw that current will be at those conferences, that was advertised on the first page of this thread. Not just Miami but a couple more.
Activity: 70
KYC often makes more harm than good,and its pain in the ass.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Are you using some external company for KYC?
I know security is an unpopular subject among crypto enthusiasts, as there have been numerous times that people were victims of attacks. How will that be taken care of?

How do you mean that security is unpopular among crypto? Isn't like one of the goals of crypto-currencies to make transactions more secure?

I may have misspoken Smiley I meant unpopular in a sense that ppl tend not to trust when companies deliver certain security plans as those tend to backfire. Moreoften ppl are suspicious of how really safe somwthing is. So I was wondering what the plans were for this project.

Yes! That's a good start and a great way to do business, and it really goes a long way with the customers. It gets more personal in a way so the customer feels like he is in good hands.
Activity: 126
Is whitelist gonna be needed in order to join the sale?

Yes, that is correct. You can try to get white listed here https://tokensale.current.us/

Ok great,thank you for fast reply!
Activity: 325
Merit: 1

Yes, that is correct. You can try to get white listed here https://tokensale.current.us/
Activity: 126
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I'm actually looking forward to this. On youtube for example its really hard to rech some point where you could actually make some serious money out of making videos. This project could make it much more easy and profitable to everyone to some degree.

True,YouTube recently made for smaller channels even harder to make money,so we need some alternative that will help with this,hopefully Current can be the solution.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Where you guys saw those conferences?Is there some link or something?
Activity: 182

Activity: 182
CurrentMedia is designed to evolve over time,the current ecosystem is being built in hybrid fashion,with both on-chain and off-chain solutions to accommodate shifting market dynamics in the blockchain,media and crypto industries.This is new revolution very nice in the media field

Sure, if this lives it will completely change the economy over media.

Pages:
Jump to: