Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 50. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
apparently no one will know about it
I think that now the developers collect all the questions. Maybe they will have to work on it during the course of the project. The community exists for this.
You're probably right. The community will immediately be able to indicate the moments to be amended. And that's great
Activity: 420
How much money should the company collect to have the ICO acknowledged as being held?
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
I have finished the whitepaper translation into french language, please check and update spreadsheet..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CBQHgyzDe9QGGyHbQsWFyzBzkzprDEo4/view?usp=sharing

my etherwallet address : 0xAAdB2C462a98fB6c4Ddc055fa4A0baE6832076E1
Activity: 266
Why did you decide to launch the platform in China?
Activity: 448
Thank you .
Actually the concept has been tested in Italy, in a small scale (without blockchain) and limited area, with extremely surprising results, we are going to translate some materials and provide more information about it.
Also, we also had in place quite of partnership in a country that recently acted against ICOs, so unfortunately we cannot discover anything, at least until this process is complete.
It seems to me that you need to run the platform in a few countries at once. There are many such online shops in one country. They'll prevent you from expanding your project.
It's all true, but it takes a lot more money.
The people who visit this forum are monetary potential. Developers are persuasive that the platform can help all participants. Good luck.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Yes, organic products are always on the rise. I think we can build a network that will deliver quality products right under the door.
Activity: 266
What is the turnover of funds does the company initially plan to start work?
Activity: 254
Thank you .
Actually the concept has been tested in Italy, in a small scale (without blockchain) and limited area, with extremely surprising results, we are going to translate some materials and provide more information about it.
Also, we also had in place quite of partnership in a country that recently acted against ICOs, so unfortunately we cannot discover anything, at least until this process is complete.
It seems to me that you need to run the platform in a few countries at once. There are many such online shops in one country. They'll prevent you from expanding your project.
It's all true, but it takes a lot more money.
Activity: 434
Thank you .
Activity: 249
I'm interested in this question, too. What are the criteria for the farms and who's going to check it out?
Activity: 280

What are your company's plans for the next few years? Are you going to expand the list of countries that will work on the platform?
Also I would like to see my country on the list of supported platforms.
Well, they plan to develop in other countries after China, but when will it happen?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

What are your company's plans for the next few years? Are you going to expand the list of countries that will work on the platform?
Also I would like to see my country on the list of supported platforms.

Activity: 552
Merit: 103
apparently no one will know about it
I think that now the developers collect all the questions. Maybe they will have to work on it during the course of the project. The community exists for this.
Tell me more about digital certificates that the platform will issue to its farmers
Activity: 476
If they can run the platform there and see. I think the idea is very good, and this is how the team is going to see it.
Activity: 125
What rights does your company's tokens purchase? Can I influence the operation of the system?
Activity: 145
Token purchase bonuses still valid? I'd like to have some support for agriculture.
Activity: 118
Will the Demeter token price change before the platform starts to work?
Everything depends on the popularity of the platform. The more popular The token price
Activity: 209
Will the Demeter token price change before the platform starts to work?
Once the tokens have come to the exchange, their price will be determined by the market
Pages:
Jump to: