Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 48. (Read 19417 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Crypto Enthusiast and Blockchain Geek
The project looks good. The concept is merging agricultural aspects with blockchain is a top example for blocchain tech's real life applications. I'll be putting some ETH to this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
A great idea that would somehow help develop agriculture. I think that would be a good step that will allow farmers to work more effectively in the future.
The main thing to do is teach people to use tokens and refuse to fiat money.

I thing it will be profitable to use tokens people wery quickly to earn how to use them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
and when the platform will be launched, at least alpha version?
Activity: 112
Yes, I think that if correctly convey the idea to people, then it will definitely have success
Activity: 308

I think that everything will be legal, but only payment for the rent will be made not by the fiat, but by tokens.
Then there may be a question about the official circulation of these tokens in a particular country.
What's the official attitude in China to cryptocurrency?
Activity: 207
Is it not too frightening for investors that ico spend so close to New Year's holidays?
Explain what risks can be associated with this issue. This is not clear for beginners.
closer to the new year people like to spend money and not invest.
Activity: 392
Is it not too frightening for investors that ico spend so close to New Year's holidays?
Explain what risks can be associated with this issue. This is not clear for beginners.
Activity: 308

I think that everything will be legal, but only payment for the rent will be made not by the fiat, but by tokens.
Then there may be a question about the official circulation of these tokens in a particular country.

Yes, it will be a very important issue for developers. In many countries, tokens are banned, which will not allow the project to develop without Fiat.
Well, let's see after the launch of the platform as it will work
Activity: 420
yes the platform is very interesting indeed. But I still do not really understand how to teach users to work with tokens?
I think if the conditions are beneficial then people themselves will start using tokens
Activity: 266
yes the platform is very interesting indeed. But I still do not really understand how to teach users to work with tokens?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
I think time will be enough for investors to make a decision
Activity: 266
Will the quality of the products be checked after they are collected? Will certification be done for each batch or all farm production?
apparently there will be a transparent system of reviews and ratings that will force farmers to strive for quality products
Activity: 448
Will the quality of the products be checked after they are collected? Will certification be done for each batch or all farm production?
Activity: 254
Activity: 249
What happens to tokens that will not be sold?
Somebody wrote that they're going to be listed on the company's purse.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I want to reserve for the Vietnamese translation
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Normally they should be burnt. I don't like the story where devs say that use it for better adoption and stuff like that. It's not fair I think.
Activity: 280
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

What are your company's plans for the next few years? Are you going to expand the list of countries that will work on the platform?
Also I would like to see my country on the list of supported platforms.
Well, they plan to develop in other countries after China, but when will it happen?
I would like that did not tighten with this. The platform is interesting, I think many will want to try.
Activity: 448
Well, they only have $1.2 million. So I think we'll get whatever you need to start the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: