Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ETHEREUM GREEN | Community Payment Solution | LOW SUPPLY [ETGR] - page 36. (Read 31080 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Just leaving a comment so I can follow the thread. Hoping that this project will be a success and that I can be part of it once the form is up. Going to follow on Twitter too.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Looking interest..  I like airdrop  with low suply....
Im waiting more information abbout airdrop..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hello dev can not wait to see the link and get an airdrop  Grin
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
etherrum blue and now we have ethereum green , i hope we have ethereum  red is full so interesting .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
waiting for this big free pie. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I'll watch this thread closely while waiting airdrop form available. Hopefully ethereum GREEN has a chance to defeat BLUE price on etherdelta with just 800K supply. But the ticker ETHG is already used on etherdelta, kindly the dev replace with the cool ticker.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Following this thread to see next news and further instruction about airdrop. 800k supply is not much and price shuold be high on the exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
so much colorful $ETH and $BTC Tokens are coming, appears a rainbow to me Shocked

however, I checked the website url and it says the domain is reserved, there is no much info over the twitter page as well, also no information over the airdrop, etc.

waiting to see more updates from dev soon.
Cheers!
Activity: 50
800K tokens is really gonna get alot of attention on this one. but somewhat the logo looks like ecash lol
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
just follow on twitter to get notifications.
Activity: 84
yess,, i like an free token..
btw, when u would be create another token with more colour .??
maybe Ethereum purple, chocolates, rainbow ... ??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
i will stay tuned for update dev
Activity: 26
Followed you on twitter, looking forward to more updates and your website/other social medias to come up. Excited to see where this project goes!
Activity: 79
With Low supply and more campain the price soon go to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 109
Nice name.
I did mention this in a comment yesterday that we will soon have Ethereum Green, and here we are. Ethereum Green has come.
So does the Project has to do with Green Energy?
Because that was my thought
Activity: 245
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
After yesterday there is airdrop BTC RED BTC Blue, Now turn ethereum which will be colorful.
ETH Green and maybe there will be ETH RED, BLUE, Yellow .etc
Activity: 188
ETHG - Ethergoldtoken. You can trade it on Etherdelta. https://etherdelta.com/#ETHG-ETH
Activity: 70
waiting airdrop good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: