Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 4. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Wow fifteen languages. This is a huge amount of work. It is evident that the team does not stand still, but achieves success.

I think those 15 languages were made through translation bounty? Correct me if Im wrong. Yes, the team is very dedicated in this project and they already made a lot of improvements. They will definitely achieve success.
Yes, nothing surprising, it's good if the currencies of all countries whose languages are added to the currencies will also be added and will easily change and transactions to the account.
Time will tell. Wait slowly and there will be good results
Good results is really expected, Arousal exchange platform is really helping on live to make soft and smooth transitions, good innovations as this exchange accepts all Fiat currencies. Good luck.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I remembered that some users was asking them for adding more languages, and here we are  Grin, they are going to add like 15 that's really huge for exchange that still its early stage. it proves one thing, Arousal team cares about our feedback.
There are no problems with languages now, everyone who does crypts knows English. Creation of many languages will be needed in the future, when in the crypto world will come people who do not know other languages than their own.

This was my opinion too in that time, and I said most people from crypto space understand most Trading Terminology, but think about it, adding more languages can be helpful to target some people that doesn't understand English or newcomers to space form others countries.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
We heard good news that the Republic of Belarus legalized the crypto currency and will not impose taxes on it. This means that the Belarusian ruble will be present at this exchange. Its cool!
This is really cool! I did not even know that there is such a currency, especially in your country legalized it. Do you really can pay bitcoin?

He probably means to say that the goverment of belarus RECOGNISED bitcoin as an alternative currency not that belarus shifted from their rubles to bitcoin. Anyway it's upto Arousal whether add it or not
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Giving a lot of people the access to partake in this project makes it believable. There are so many ways people can join  and be sure it their investments is safe. Great team too, I hope this pulls through.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Wow fifteen languages. This is a huge amount of work. It is evident that the team does not stand still, but achieves success.
I think that is not even enough for an exchange that is targeting all the global fiat currencies. There are thousands of language that are around the globe but since English is used worldwide I think they will only require at least a hundred translations.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

I think those 15 languages were made through translation bounty? Correct me if Im wrong. Yes, the team is very dedicated in this project and they already made a lot of improvements. They will definitely achieve success.

the arousal exchange website is going to support 15 languages. The translators here in btt translate just Ann & Bounty Threads. So the website translators must be professionals I guess...
Activity: 602
Will your exchange have the option to send payments in stealth mode with complete privacy?
That is a unique feature that trading platforms currently failed to deliver and I assume arousal is also not planning to have that kind of setup on thier system.
I'm a little bit curious with that stealth mode, I mean how does going to work? Anyway, arousal is really surprising with their first ICO stage, this is just because their platform is I think an easy and convenient to use which many of us wants with that kind of services being  able to accept all kinds of fiat currencies.

If you have some questions or concerns you can post here as I very impressed on the dev that always here with us. As this project is in progress I'm so amazed on their advocacy thats hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Hoping for the success on this project as good for all and for many.
A good idea for a stock exchange with functions that everyone needs, but I want to ask the developer, on which exchange will their coin be sold and what percentage is planned to be placed?
Maybe they will announce that after the ICO. And it's good that they already sold the token in just one day, so probably for the next sale this will be also I think will be sold at one day, just my speculation. The second stage of their sale is next week so lets see what will be the outcome.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Yes, nothing surprising, it's good if the currencies of all countries whose languages are added to the currencies will also be added and will easily change and transactions to the account.
Time will tell. Wait slowly and there will be good results
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Arousal tokens on their own arousal io platform is a great deal, we can easily use this exchange to deal with other fiat also arousal thanks for the launch and for 4 ETH I can get 4000 Arousal tokens.  Cool
Activity: 350
Firt stage of ICO has done. That is great. Looking forward tonjoin on your second stage. By the way how much have you collected during the first ICO. Maybe you can update also here on ann for some transparency.  Thank you.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 112
Arousal Exchange is a very promising project that come alive here in the community of crypto currency. Being able to pull this project is a great deal. People are continue supporting this project and as well as me, because Arousal Exchange really deserve this support from the people around. I hope that the team will continue its better developments that will surely make the people, users and investors remains interested and amused to the ability of this Arousal Exchange. I will stay looking forward to this project.
Activity: 434
By the way, yes, it would be very convenient to create some kind of video review to facilitate the work of many users. This project is exactly worthy of our attention.
maybe you mean to make a video tutorial that most people do to make it easier for many people, yes I agree, agree it is a good idea.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This project is trying to bulid a very big and high potential exchange site where they will have a large number of coins on exchange and also user friendly interface. This is also shown in there whitepaper. I think this peoject will get good value in the future and every investor will get high profits.
Activity: 574
By the way, yes, it would be very convenient to create some kind of video review to facilitate the work of many users. This project is exactly worthy of our attention.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Arousal platform for exchange is innovating various opportunities for investors by accepting all legal tenders also when ARS reaches up to 300k in investors account, commission fee can be exempted. Great to avail arousal.

The continuation of the success of this project is really great. This is because of
the successful bounty and signature campaigns that they launched with the help of members
special on social sites like Twitter.
I is solidary with you, huge amount of work is made. And I am glad that cryptocurrency became popular in many countries and each there is access to her studying without any problems.  Smiley
I've seen that this project will be used in so many countries so it does make sense if they had fifteen languages (or maybe more in the future) for the website.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I is solidary with you, huge amount of work is made. And I am glad that cryptocurrency became popular in many countries and each there is access to her studying without any problems.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Will your exchange have the option to send payments in stealth mode with complete privacy?
That is a unique feature that trading platforms currently failed to deliver and I assume arousal is also not planning to have that kind of setup on thier system.
I'm a little bit curious with that stealth mode, I mean how does going to work? Anyway, arousal is really surprising with their first ICO stage, this is just because their platform is I think an easy and convenient to use which many of us wants with that kind of services being  able to accept all kinds of fiat currencies.

If you have some questions or concerns you can post here as I very impressed on the dev that always here with us. As this project is in progress I'm so amazed on their advocacy thats hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Hoping for the success on this project as good for all and for many.
Pages:
Jump to: