Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 9. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The Arousal Exchange is really doing great and I am looking forward that Arousal Team will continue to make this up and be more productive for the success await8ng Arousal Exchange. I am very well glad that the team is working hard to make this Arousal Exchange reached this far. It is not an easy thing to be able to make a project this popular for to the people around. I also hope that the ICO will make a smooth process and have a positive outcome ahead. I will continue support this project ans hope for more great news.
Nowadays many of traders live on cryptomoney, and they withdraw it to fiat with some difficulties, because only localbitcoins works fine, but it not instant. Arousal exchange will do it very fast and secure, that's nice.  Smiley

well its actually not difficult but expensive. If you just imagine that how many exchange services you have to pay since you can see your US Dollars in your Paypal account  Grin  But there are also other ways ... like crypto shopping ... nowadays you can also buy gold with bitcoin  Cool
Yes, as the technology is growing the crypto currency is becoming more common and easy to use and buy good with it. But still for today time this exchange will help many people to easily convert there crypto to there fiat currency and use it for there daily use in the world. I think this concept of including the exchange of crypto to USD is a very great idea this will attract more users towards the exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The Arousal Exchange is really doing great and I am looking forward that Arousal Team will continue to make this up and be more productive for the success await8ng Arousal Exchange. I am very well glad that the team is working hard to make this Arousal Exchange reached this far. It is not an easy thing to be able to make a project this popular for to the people around. I also hope that the ICO will make a smooth process and have a positive outcome ahead. I will continue support this project ans hope for more great news.
Nowadays many of traders live on cryptomoney, and they withdraw it to fiat with some difficulties, because only localbitcoins works fine, but it not instant. Arousal exchange will do it very fast and secure, that's nice.  Smiley

well its actually not difficult but expensive. If you just imagine that how many exchange services you have to pay since you can see your US Dollars in your Paypal account  Grin  But there are also other ways ... like crypto shopping ... nowadays you can also buy gold with bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

I'm more curious about the withdrawal methods they'll give.

@ArousalTeam, what withdrawal methods are you even planning? PayPal, Bank, any thing else?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yes I agree with you and your idea, your opinion on the increased cases of online hacking is true. Let's hope that Arousal exchange has secured systems.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
This looks like a very legit ICO and i think this can give a good amount of profits to the investors as it working very actively towards its goal and also following the roadmap. They also have a very well managed road map. Its beta version is already working and its working too smoothly and this indicates that also this project will get a  huge success when it is launched  and also attracts many investors to invest in it.
This is a very promising project the team and developers are truly amazing and this has a very bright future ahead. Better invest wait and earn with them.

Yes, this is the right time to join the ICO and invest in arousal project. Because after the ICO the price will rise and they will not get a good profit if they will not participate in the ico now.
Exactly that will be a nice decision to participate in their ICO because they offer big discounts which means a huge profit will be rewarded after the end. This project already reached so far as it is started their ICO. So goodluck to the team abouy their sale.

Exactly, the ICO looks legit as they giving huge benefits to the fund investors in the project such as discounts etc also the exchange platform looks pretty good as we experience it is accepting all FIAT currencies smoothly we making transactions.  
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
50% of token for the first stage has been sold Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, the price for next stage would be 1ETH=3900 ARS

Great news! We value the project at the first stage will be excellent. He did so. Good work guys. Half is sold, and now the price will grow!
Activity: 602
This looks like a very legit ICO and i think this can give a good amount of profits to the investors as it working very actively towards its goal and also following the roadmap. They also have a very well managed road map. Its beta version is already working and its working too smoothly and this indicates that also this project will get a  huge success when it is launched  and also attracts many investors to invest in it.
This is a very promising project the team and developers are truly amazing and this has a very bright future ahead. Better invest wait and earn with them.

Yes, this is the right time to join the ICO and invest in arousal project. Because after the ICO the price will rise and they will not get a good profit if they will not participate in the ico now.
Exactly that will be a nice decision to participate in their ICO because they offer big discounts which means a huge profit will be rewarded after the end. This project already reached so far as it is started their ICO. So goodluck to the team abouy their sale.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 476
ICO will be launched tomorrow. We can purchase ARS token with great value and enjoy the benefits it will give after having it. Arousal exchamge will soon be top in global and probably boom its price as it goes known in the market. Let us support their upcoming ICO which starts this 1st day of January and ended on 31st of the same month.
yes I am also convinced that arousal will soon be the top in the world and maybe boom now I libat the price of the arousal tokens currently known in the market and much in demand. Ico has started hopefully this ico runs smoothly.
Well let's just wait about the success of this project as for me I think this will be an interesting to watch for. Being an exchanger for all fiat currencies is something like a hassle free because we can exchange money wherever we are.

Yeah, great! I'm looking forward on this project because I believe a good anf quality potential on this project. Also, I appreciate their own wallet named cold wallet that makes everyone comfortable to transfer there inactive funds into by means of protecting their money against diverting.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Activity: 224
50% of token for the first stage has been sold Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, the price for next stage would be 1ETH=3900 ARS
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

It is very exciting for us to announce that the ICO will be launched from 9A.M. Jan.1st (GMT+1) to the end of January! Tokens can be purchased directly from beta.arousal.io/#/

For the ICO stage, only ETH will be accepted. The total number of tokens for ICO will be 13 million and will be executed by 5 stages.

•   Stage 1:      Total tokens = 1 Million      1ETH=4000 ARS       Jan.1st – Jan6th  
•   Stage 2:      Total tokens = 2 Million      1ETH=3900 ARS       Jan.7th – Jan12th
•   Stage 3:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3800 ARS       Jan.13th – Jan18th
•   Stage 4:      Total tokens = 3 Million      1ETH=3700 ARS       Jan.19th – Jan24th
•   Stage 5:      Total tokens = 4 Million      1ETH=3600 ARS       Jan.25th – Jan31st

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex

Hi Arousal team, I would like to know how much will be the minimum payment for the token? Does the minimum will be 1 ETH?

I think the exchanges will be launched soon will just wait for the result of the ICO?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
ICO will be launched tomorrow. We can purchase ARS token with great value and enjoy the benefits it will give after having it. Arousal exchamge will soon be top in global and probably boom its price as it goes known in the market. Let us support their upcoming ICO which starts this 1st day of January and ended on 31st of the same month.
yes I am also convinced that arousal will soon be the top in the world and maybe boom now I libat the price of the arousal tokens currently known in the market and much in demand. Ico has started hopefully this ico runs smoothly.
Well let's just wait about the success of this project as for me I think this will be an interesting to watch for. Being an exchanger for all fiat currencies is something like a hassle free because we can exchange money wherever we are.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
so it is a great news that after some hours from now ICO will be started...hope the good news will come soon from the members of Arousal..waiting for a good exchanger in the crypto world...
sure 2017 was a great year for Arousal we had a little touch of the beta version and also some few updates and stuff, 2018 now will actually be much better  Already Arousal have token sale bonus for January so thats good news
Activity: 434
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
As soon as you start working online. I'm looking forward to working with you! Directly buying crypto currency for their fiat money, it's very cool!

Yes, aside from cryptocurrencies arousal also accept fiat currencies so even if newbie investors that don't have cryptos can still buy using the fiat currencies. So all people will get benefits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
so it is a great news that after some hours from now ICO will be started...hope the good news will come soon from the members of Arousal..waiting for a good exchanger in the crypto world...

After all this support, the moment of truth came, we will see if the investors would like this project as we did. ARSOUAL has only two people, I hope that factor will not affect a tokensale.
Pages:
Jump to: