Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 7. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I hope it too, but i have a question to developer, will you create some wall at first exchange, which will save a prise from dump? You have funds for this or it isn't provided?
yeah if there is not any wall, i'm afraid that the price will going down and this can make a loss. I dont want it
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Yes I agree it's a very reasonable ico price, not too high, not too cheap, so everyone can join the boat and have some fun!
Activity: 574
So the ICO launched successfully yesterday and I think that it's doing pretty great.
Let's just really hope that it goes the way it was planned.
Waiting for next Arousal Exchange ICO and we can buy some ARS, i think next month ARS will hit double. Hey any news about listing at coinmarket or another exchange of ARS?
Activity: 602
I am very excited after seeing the ICO price...if the price is sure then token price will be good...I think many investor will invest here after the price has been increased...
Token holders will then happy if the price is good enough to gain some profit. Arousal will be a popular project aiming to give services across the globe by exchanging their fiat with no worries.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I am very excited after seeing the ICO price...if the price is sure then token price will be good...I think many investor will invest here after the price has been increased...
Activity: 238
This project is well be great someday because it will not need confirmation to trade cash to bitcoins it will just require a guarantor to do the trade. Good job on this project.
Yes the idea of the project really helps to utilize this exchange platform from every country as it not required any verification, happy transacting with arousal. Great job!
That's really great idea. Arousal Exchange has a great team they are working as well as they can. But we don't know still that there will need confirmation to trade cash to bitcoins or not.. This feature will run well or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Congrats Arousal Exchange reach Stage 1 ICO  after only 2 days. How much cap we gather at Stage 1? Only 250 ETH? Humh.. I have a bit late, wait for next ICO stage.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
So the ICO launched successfully yesterday and I think that it's doing pretty great.
I hope it too, but i have a question to developer, will you create some wall at first exchange, which will save a prise from dump? You have funds for this or it isn't provided?
Activity: 196
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Arousal Exchange is really doing great. This project is getting more and more progressive as days goes by. People that support in this project will be proud because Arousal Exchange is gaining more attention in the crowd. Users will be great to know that this project is very promising and the investors will have a peace of mind to the decision that they invest here in Arousal Exchange. Furthermore, sooner or later, it will not take too long, this Exchange will become more popular and more people will engage to it.

Yes, this will definitely will happen in the coming days. A lot of serious investors already joined the project and there are still more coming. Because of the activeness of the dev and a great promotions arousal will be successful.
Yes, along with good activebess and great promotions, arousal has many other good benefits which will surely be beneficial for many traders as arousal will cover all major currencies globally.

Everyone seems to be praising Arousal non stop but can someone make a point to point table or something about the exact differences why we should use this instead of say the other ICO tokens?
Activity: 252
Arousal Exchange is really doing great. This project is getting more and more progressive as days goes by. People that support in this project will be proud because Arousal Exchange is gaining more attention in the crowd. Users will be great to know that this project is very promising and the investors will have a peace of mind to the decision that they invest here in Arousal Exchange. Furthermore, sooner or later, it will not take too long, this Exchange will become more popular and more people will engage to it.

Yes, this will definitely will happen in the coming days. A lot of serious investors already joined the project and there are still more coming. Because of the activeness of the dev and a great promotions arousal will be successful.
Yes, along with good activebess and great promotions, arousal has many other good benefits which will surely be beneficial for many traders as arousal will cover all major currencies globally.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This project is well be great someday because it will not need confirmation to trade cash to bitcoins it will just require a guarantor to do the trade. Good job on this project.
Yes the idea of the project really helps to utilize this exchange platform from every country as it not required any verification, happy transacting with arousal. Great job!

Yes, I just really hope that arousal wil never change what those plans that they already made. I am really excited to see how this project will work if it will be live after the ico. I wish arousal success.
Arousal is true to their client so i think they will stick with their original platform because this is what investor is expecting. And also many are now investing into this project so arousal is also very transparent to their customers as they share whatever their is a big announcement.

You're right dude, definitely they have a high chance to success by having their own wallet that makes everyone comfortable  to transfer there inactive funds into by means of protecting their money against diverting. Hoping for some airdrop on this project if possible, it still add on for their promotion as I believed this is a great project.
This project has a very good road map and people who invest in this will surely get good returns. If they organised some airdrops there will be a great promotion of the project and i too am waiting for some airdrops. This project is has a very good feature of accepting all types of currency in just one wallet  this will help many peoples to do easy transaction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I'm somehow get a little confused before i am able to understand how the website works like on how the 'Funds' tab section works. Would be nice if devs will add some tips or help section where we would know the function and how it works so that newbies will be able to use and understand the website easily.

agree with you, even for experienced one like me (already using over 7 exchanges) its little bit confusing. May be its better to ogranize a youtube video ?

Yes, I just really hope that arousal wil never change what those plans that they already made. I am really excited to see how this project will work if it will be live after the ico. I wish arousal success.
Arousal is true to their client so i think they will stick with their original platform because this is what investor is expecting. And also many are now investing into this project so arousal is also very transparent to their customers as they share whatever their is a big announcement.

You're right dude, definitely they have a high chance to success by having their own wallet that makes everyone comfortable  to transfer there inactive funds into by means of protecting their money against diverting. Hoping for some airdrop on this project if possible, it still add on for their promotion as I believed this is a great project.

so it is a great news that after some hours from now ICO will be started...hope the good news will come soon from the members of Arousal..waiting for a good exchanger in the crypto world...
sure 2017 was a great year for Arousal we had a little touch of the beta version and also some few updates and stuff, 2018 now will actually be much better  Already Arousal have token sale bonus for January so thats good news
yes the year before 2017 arousal is very good and hopefully we all hope arousal in this new year 2018 has a very good innovation again for this project.

You're right mate, by this year as I believe that this project has great potential in the future. This project can't do for just one person it should be a group or a team in order to come up a  good and quality project came from different brilliant minds and idea in order this ICO project will be more developed.

it is true what you disclose This project can not be done for just one person, this project must be done together or group or team to produce good result and quality and can be compared with other big project.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
50% of token for the first stage has been sold Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, the price for next stage would be 1ETH=3900 ARS

The hard work and perseverance of all the admins and developers have fruited.
I am very happy seeing good news like this.
We can all thank all the members that help and promote this project, For now, we cant stop and I shall continue promoting arousal.

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
First stage ICO is finished in one day Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Oh wow. This is the result. Excellent work guys, you did a great job to finish in one day. I think with the second stage you will cope as well!
Pages:
Jump to: