Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟 - page 13. (Read 20247 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
We will have another blog post out tomorrow that will go into more detail about Round 2 of the Airdrop. There's few new rules to try and ensure that we weed out as many duplicates and suspicious accounts as possible.

Thanks for reminding me about round 2.

The simplest rule is requiring your audience to set their address in their BitcoinTalk profile. Then ask them to sign up with their BitcoinTalk ID. Additionally you could exclude Newbie accounts or accounts created before a specific date.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
People you all need to beware of their tricks. They ask people to join the airdrop whilst they are actually themselves selling these airdrops!

All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.

This coin is a big set up!! Don't fall for their traps. Be careful!! Don't waste your time on these coins!

Is it a surprise that you are both 'Newbies'?  Set up a new account just to spread your FUD.  Everything about this project is transparent.  You can look it up for yourself.  Take your FUD elsewhere.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
People you all need to beware of their tricks. They ask people to join the airdrop whilst they are actually themselves selling these airdrops!

All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, in the white paper you wrote: "Genesis is not a pump and dump coin. In fact, it will be more than just a coin moving forward. Genesis will be a platform." Could you please tell us more about the platform that you want to build? What kind of platform will it be?
Activity: 28
uggg - tried to sign up on the form and get - "Thank you for your interest. The sign-up for the initial airdrop is now closed. The second airdrop will begin on October 31."
Activity: 28
Hi All - going through the steps next -hope I got in time for the airdrop - this sounds like a great project. Maybe we can donate some of the airdorp back to kickstart??
Activity: 138
We will have another blog post out tomorrow that will go into more detail about Round 2 of the Airdrop. There's few new rules to try and ensure that we weed out as many duplicates and suspicious accounts as possible.

There's also a few extra incentives involved too Wink

Keep an eye out on http://genesiscoin.io/category/news/ for the blog post or follow us on Twitter!

Our Second Airdrop Goes Live on October 31 at 6pm! Get ready for Round 2!

[

Dev, what time zone? thx!

That's 6pm GMT.

There's an update on it and different time zones on our weekly update: http://genesiscoin.io/2017/10/23/weekly-update-october-23-airdrop-update-donations-exchanges-and-more/
Activity: 64

Our Second Airdrop Goes Live on October 31 at 6pm! Get ready for Round 2!

[

Dev, what time zone? thx!
I applied for the first airdrop and apparently was not one of the 625 to receive tokens.  According to the rules, i'm not eligible to take part in the subsequent airdrops.  Is that really what the rule is supposed to read?

No, that is not the rule.  Only those who were successful in the first phase are not eligible to take part in the remaining phases.  As you didn't get the drop in the first airdrop phase, you will be able to apply in the second phase.  I am 100% sure of this.  I am not Dev but i work with dev as Moderator. 

This is 110% correct Wink I will make it crystal clear in the thread so there can be no confusions.
Activity: 18
Be the first one to know when the NEXT round of the airdop opens by joining Genesis on Telegram.

They will be doing multiple giveaways over the course of the next few weeks.

TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/EnbX8Q9P5b34lnomjt06Nw
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
I applied for the first airdrop and apparently was not one of the 625 to receive tokens.  According to the rules, i'm not eligible to take part in the subsequent airdrops.  Is that really what the rule is supposed to read?

No, that is not the rule.  Only those who were successful in the first phase are not eligible to take part in the remaining phases.  As you didn't get the drop in the first airdrop phase, you will be able to apply in the second phase.  I am 100% sure of this.  I am not Dev but i work with dev as Moderator. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
i did not received token dev

If you didn't receive airdrop it means that you just missed out on being in the 625 places, it was first come first serve. Bounties are being paid out all the time so if it's a bounty, it should be with you soon. Airdrop number 2 on October 31.
Our bounty form is open again and we have re-enabled bounties for Twitter, however the following changes have been made:

Twitter Follow - 150 Coins (Twitter account must have at least 70 Followers and be active)

Twitter Tweet - 250 Coins (Twitter account must have at least 200 followers and include @TheGenesisCoin and #Genesis)

To claim your bounty, use this form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h0l4jgDoeCGFULXF3B-ZDs1lvg9eEvGrFwFmX8JCKJ0/viewform?edit_requested=true

Who's excited for our second airdrop? If you can't wait, you can claim bounties or you can trade Genesis Coins on EtherDelta! - https://etherdelta.com/#GEN-ETH
Activity: 434
Good question, seen it happen so many times.My details have been cloned in airdrops before and it is not nice to be kicked out of an airdrop because of some greedy twat trying to get multiple drops.
To both the posts above, there were only 625 places available to receive an airdrop and it was on a first come, first serve basis. Unfortunately if you're not in the list it means you just missed out in being in that first 625. You were essentially a tad too late.

However there are more airdrops planned with the next one being on October 31. It will have more places which means that more people will get in as a result. The time will be announced beforehand and the form will open again for applications at that time.

It sucks that not everyone got in but fingers crossed you'll get in the next one Smiley
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
dev please how can i join the airdrop?

Next round of Airdrop will start on the 31st, Form will be available again then.  Please check OP for all the details.

so, are you saying the form will be unlocked at the day of airdrop which is october 31st ?
what time will it be ?

Yeah the form will unlock for the airdrop. We'll announce the time in advance though but haven't decided on one just yet.

i'm fill the form airdrop in first day this thread created, why i not get it?

same here. i filled on the very first day. now my address is not in the 1st airdrop list.
Received only 400 GEN. Anyways thanks dev and team. But airdrop tokens should have been more as said and stated in your post.  Undecided  Sad

Hello,

The 4000 GEN was for the airdrop however there were only 625 places. If you received 400 GEN, that means you claimed a bounty that has been paid to you. There will be more places in the next airdrop though that starts on October 31 Smiley
Hello Dev. I have a little problem : I subscribed to the airdrop but I still got nothing, is it normal ? Did I do something wrong ?

Thank you Smiley

Was your address on the spreadsheet? If not then you just missed out. If it was, the coins have already been sent.

I am not able to open the spreadsheet I don't know why. But I remember that I filled the form.

Does this link work? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0

Send me an email at [email protected] with your wallet address and other details and I'll look into it

Thanks for your answer, I am not in the spreadsheet but I am sure that I filled the form :/
Sad for me maybe there was a bug somewhere.

Not everyone who filled in the form got into the airdrop there were only 625 places and it was first come first serve. Sorry!
Pages:
Jump to: