Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟 - page 14. (Read 20247 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Hello Dev. I have a little problem : I subscribed to the airdrop but I still got nothing, is it normal ? Did I do something wrong ?

Thank you Smiley

Was your address on the spreadsheet? If not then you just missed out. If it was, the coins have already been sent.

I am not able to open the spreadsheet I don't know why. But I remember that I filled the form.

Does this link work? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0

Send me an email at [email protected] with your wallet address and other details and I'll look into it

Thanks for your answer, I am not in the spreadsheet but I am sure that I filled the form :/
Sad for me maybe there was a bug somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Where are the signatures codes nothing on OP and the reward amount is fixed for noob to legendary account. You should make the interesting plan to attract the people to wear these signatures to promote this promote this project.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I have filled the form for Airdrop 1, but not received anything and my eth address is also not showing in your airdrop sheet. Kindly check what is the issue.

Have you joined the Telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/EnbX8Q9P5b34lnomjt06Nw

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I have filled the form for Airdrop 1, but not received anything and my eth address is also not showing in your airdrop sheet. Kindly check what is the issue.
Activity: 644
I did not get airdrop, but I filled out the form for BOUNTY PROGRAM (twitter). I want to ask for a signature campaign. Do you have any or can I create myself?
I very much like your project and I'm going to join the next airdrop. I wish many successes with your project. Thank you for your response.

Sorry you missed the airdrop, fingers crossed for the next one! As for the signature, you can create one yourself. Smiley

The bounty form is suspended atm so I can catch up and send the rewards. So you can either wait until it's back up and submit then or email me, grab me on Slack, telegram etc and I'll try and sort it soon.
I sent you a PM. If necessary, I can forward via email to [email protected].
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Hello Dev. I have a little problem : I subscribed to the airdrop but I still got nothing, is it normal ? Did I do something wrong ?

Thank you Smiley

Was your address on the spreadsheet? If not then you just missed out. If it was, the coins have already been sent.

I am not able to open the spreadsheet I don't know why. But I remember that I filled the form.

Does this link work? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0

Send me an email at [email protected] with your wallet address and other details and I'll look into it

Thank you Smiley

I did not get airdrop, but I filled out the form for BOUNTY PROGRAM (twitter). I want to ask for a signature campaign. Do you have any or can I create myself?
I very much like your project and I'm going to join the next airdrop. I wish many successes with your project. Thank you for your response.

Sorry you missed the airdrop, fingers crossed for the next one! As for the signature, you can create one yourself. Smiley

The bounty form is suspended atm so I can catch up and send the rewards. So you can either wait until it's back up and submit then or email me, grab me on Slack, telegram etc and I'll try and sort it soon.
Activity: 644

Thank you Smiley

Thank you Smiley
We're now on Telegram guys. Come and say Hi!

We'll be doing some giveaways on Telegram as well so you don't want to miss out: https://t.me/joinchat/EnbX8Q9P5b34lnomjt06Nw
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
Who's the dev please respond, I registered immediately the form was released and I fulfilled all the criteria for the airdrop. Why didn't I get the airdrop and why's my Ethereum address not on the spreadsheet?

There were 3500+ applications mate.  Unfortunately in that round there were only 625 places available on a 'first come, first serve' basis.  If you didn't get the drop this time (myself included), just be ready for next round. 
Activity: 216
The Operating System for DAOs
Who's the dev please respond, I registered immediately the form was released and I fulfilled all the criteria for the airdrop. Why didn't I get the airdrop and why's my Ethereum address not on the spreadsheet?
Activity: 216
The Operating System for DAOs
Was amongst the first people that registered why haven't I gotten the token in my wallet?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
hi dev, i joined airdrop but why i not listed in your spreadsheet?
Activity: 490
I suggest to do an airdrop on Telegram. Get people to join Telegram and give out smaller amounts to make sure not to dissapoint people and to weed out multiple applications by the same person
@Dev is there a spreadsheet to view if i'm in the airdrop?
or this is the only list who make it in round 1?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I

The spreadsheet there will feature all the airdrops but only round 1 has been completed. If your address isn't on there then unfortunately you missed out. The other airdrops will begin soon though plus there's lots of ways you can obtain Genesis Coins in the meantime such as through giveaways, bounties and trading for them.

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
hello dev, i'd like to join the airdrop,
but it seems the form hasn't updated yet  Grin
am i missing something ?

There will be more airdrops shortly, the form will unlock again then and the spreadsheet will be updated. Hope that helps!

thank you for you information,
looking forward to join the airdrop.
do you need translation for Bahasa Indonesia ?
I recieved my tokens than you, I have some questions, what is your logo? Can I use the resources on the site (road map, whitepaper, etc) to make a video, or do I need to use my own images?

Hello,

Please feel free to use any material you find on the website or our social media profiles. We'll be giving everything a proper makeover in the near future, with the help of the community hopefully Wink But for the meantime use whatever you need to.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: