Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟 - page 15. (Read 20262 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
@Dev is there a spreadsheet to view if i'm in the airdrop?
or this is the only list who make it in round 1?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I recieved my tokens than you, I have some questions, what is your logo? Can I use the resources on the site (road map, whitepaper, etc) to make a video, or do I need to use my own images?
Activity: 138
do we have to apply for second airdrop who has already sing up and recieve coins ?
 by the way thanks for airdrop.
i have check etherdelta and saw many people wanna sell with low price but dont get why ?
4000 gen = 0.12 eth. what can you do with 0.12 eth ? its better do not sell and wait.

At the moment we're leaning towards only being able to receive coins from one airdrop to prevent people getting coins from every drop. However with the bounties and regular giveaways we're planning, there's lots of chances to gain additional Genesis Coins. Plus the trading like you said. What's your thoughts on it?

We'd definitely recommend holding the Genesis Coins for now as this is just the start. We've got a lot of plans and are committed to the project so hopefully enough people will have faith in us to hold their coins. That being said, now could be a good time to snap some up on the cheap.
Hey,

This first airdrop was for 625 people. We hit that mark and far exceeded it very quickly so unfortunately there's a lot of disappointed people who missed out this time round.

However don't fear! There are more airdrops planned and we're having a discussion on our Reddit about whether or not to move them forward and open them up to more people. We'd love to hear everyone's thoughts so you can drop by at https://www.reddit.com/r/Genesis_Coin/ or join our Slack channel.

In the meantime, you can earn Genesis Coins by claiming a bounty or trading for Genesis Coins. We're on Etherdelta and Decentrex. There's also a giveaway for 30k coins on our Reddit for sharing your thoughts and suggestions for Genesis Coin.

Sorry that you missed out this time round Sad
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi. Dev team.

I did submit AirDrop application from web and I got message but my address list is not written in spread sheet.
When I submit I got message from your team as follows,

"Thanks for submitting your details to receive an airdrop of Genesis Coins.
You should receive your coins in due course.
Visit www.GenesisCoin.io for the latest information."

Do I have some wrong order ?
Please give me advice.

Best Regards,
We have added all 625 addresses to the spreadsheet now for the first airdrop - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0

Sorry to those who missed out! Remember there are bounties up for grabs, we're on EtherDelta and there will be more airdrops soon!

We're about to start an AMA on Reddit so come and join us and ask any questions. We will even be doing some giveaways over on Reddit Smiley  https://www.reddit.com/r/Genesis_Coin/

hi dev i joined airdrop but not send tokens my eth adress. why not sent ty for answer

If you were accepted in the first airdrop, your address will appear in the spreadsheet. If it does, you will receive your Genesis Coins soon; we're sending them now. If it's not, you can join the next airdrop, claim some bounties or participate in our discussions and giveaways on Reddit to get some more coins Smiley
We have added all 625 addresses to the spreadsheet now for the first airdrop - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0

Sorry to those who missed out! Remember there are bounties up for grabs, we're on EtherDelta and there will be more airdrops soon!

We're about to start an AMA on Reddit so come and join us and ask any questions. We will even be doing some giveaways over on Reddit Smiley  https://www.reddit.com/r/Genesis_Coin/
so I registered for the airdrop on time when this post was up and I am not on the spreadsheet.. great! Embarrassed Undecided

Don't worry, there's still more addresses to be added Smiley

We did have a very high volume right from the get go so if you did miss out, there are more airdrops coming soon. There's bounties too!

Fingers crossed you made it though!

I signed up when the thread had only 2 pages and 50 sign ups... Do you think I'll make it because I'm not on the spreadsheet yet for some reason even though I signed up so early..

Can you PM me with the email you used to sign up and your public wallet address? I'll look into it for you.

I also believe that I have been skipped, because in one post you mentioned that there where 300+ applicants ans a few posts later I submitted mine.

Drop me a PM please with the email you used and the wallet address. If you can remember roughly what time as well that would be useful Smiley
Activity: 224
so I registered for the airdrop on time when this post was up and I am not on the spreadsheet.. great! Embarrassed Undecided

We did have a very high volume right from the get go so if you did miss out, there are more airdrops coming soon. There's bounties too!

I signed up when the thread had only 2 pages and 50 sign ups... Do you think I'll make it because I'm not on the spreadsheet yet for some reason even though I signed up so early..

Can you PM me with the email you used to sign up and your public wallet address? I'll look into it for you.

I also believe that I have been skipped, because in one post you mentioned that there where 300+ applicants ans a few posts later I submitted mine.
Make sure you keep an eye on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0 to see if you've been added or not.

At the top there's also a status box so you can see what I'm working on currently to see the progress. Right now it's a little dinner break though Wink

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

Just a quick update for everyone.

We've added around 450 addresses to the spreadsheet of approved applications. However verification of the rest of the applications is taking longer than expected, especially as Bitcointalk is a bit all over the place at the moment.

Therefore we're going to focus on sending the airdrops to the addresses in the spreadsheet for the next few hours until we can get back to verifying applicants.

So while the spreadsheet only has about 450 addresses, this airdrop is for 625 in total. If you were within the first legit 625 people, your address will get added at some point Smiley
Activity: 140
Hello there I am nargizochka12
I have joined Airdrop. Why am I absent in spreadsheet?
Dear Dev,
Proud to Joined ur great airdrop
I successfully joined
But I can't see my Ethereum address in spreadsheet
With all my thanks
Regards

Spreadsheet will continiously be updated and will be finished in the next few hours. If you're not on the spreadsheet when it is completed, it means you weren't within the first 625 people. However there's bounties you can claim as well as joining the future airdrops Smiley
friends
in the table with the progress of the Airdrop in red, those who will still receive or those who do not receive a red color are marked?

Hello,

In the spreadsheet, every address you see will be receiving an airdrop. However if by the side it is green with a Y it means the coins have been sent. If its red with a N, it means they have not been sent yet but will be.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
friends
in the table with the progress of the Airdrop in red, those who will still receive or those who do not receive a red color are marked?
Dev, i see that the form is closed, so everyone who applied will receive the token or is the selection random? Thanks

It's a first come first serve basis. So even though we had 3500+ applications, the first 625 will be the ones who get in. We're weeding out scammers right now so that's the first 625 legit people, to the best of our ability!

Is it Possible for the legit applications from 2875+ to be automatically included on the next rounds.. to be fair... The next round will be tough now and the risk of another fraud accounts will also be there. in my opinion only..

We will consider it. There's pros and cons to both sides of it but ultimately we want as many legit applications as possible while giving a fair chance to everyone to get in. We'll make an announcement soon about what will happen.

I highly doubt that all those accounts are legit. It would be better to have another round so that it could attract more "new" people.

edit: I just checked bt don't see my address being added. Can you apply in the second round if you haven't made in into the first one?

Can I also reserve the Dutch translation?

For the next round we will add an additional requirement which should help weed out fake accounts even more.

If you didn't make this one, you can apply for the next one Smiley

And Dutch translation is yours. Feel in the Bounty form once you're done and we'll send it over.

We've got 195 addresses more to add so there's still a chance you'll make it. Fingers crossed!
Activity: 224
Dev, i see that the form is closed, so everyone who applied will receive the token or is the selection random? Thanks

It's a first come first serve basis. So even though we had 3500+ applications, the first 625 will be the ones who get in. We're weeding out scammers right now so that's the first 625 legit people, to the best of our ability!

Is it Possible for the legit applications from 2875+ to be automatically included on the next rounds.. to be fair... The next round will be tough now and the risk of another fraud accounts will also be there. in my opinion only..

We will consider it. There's pros and cons to both sides of it but ultimately we want as many legit applications as possible while giving a fair chance to everyone to get in. We'll make an announcement soon about what will happen.

I highly doubt that all those accounts are legit. It would be better to have another round so that it could attract more "new" people.

edit: I just checked bt don't see my address being added. Can you apply in the second round if you haven't made in into the first one?

Can I also reserve the Dutch translation?
Pages:
Jump to: