Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] GREEN MOVEMENT - Conducive Environment on the Blockchain - page 22. (Read 5470 times)

copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
is the tx hash for sending fee or donation

Just submit txhash either for donation or gas fee.
If you donate, you've automatically pay for gas

meaning, we are to send 0.001 Eth to the same Eth address as for the donation? and if we send atleast 0.01 Eth, eth gas will be counted in it, right?
Yes, you're right.

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
good luck guys for this very nice project
Activity: 118
is the tx hash for sending fee or donation

Just submit txhash either for donation or gas fee.
If you donate, you've automatically pay for gas

meaning, we are to send 0.001 Eth to the same Eth address as for the donation? and if we send atleast 0.01 Eth, eth gas will be counted in it, right?
Activity: 5
Hi, I haven't received my tokens after I sent to the address as instructed. Thank you.
Activity: 68
quarkchain.io
I wish success to the coin
Activity: 286
This project has no team, no whitepaper and not enough concrete information. Besides airdrops are meant to be COMPLETELY FREE. This is a half baked project and to be honest, I have no idea what this token represents.
I agree with you, the highlights of the project were not explained or ellaborate well.  The mission and vision of the project are also not available.  And most importantly what is the purpose of the token in the ecosystem.
Activity: 32
I like it and This project is great excited to be part now, wishing it success.
Activity: 12
I like this bounty i follow bounty GREEN
Activity: 378
Good and awesome project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
Hi, when we have to pay Eth gas ?
Activity: 112
So glad to be part of a very significant project, ever. This project is so amazing, so funtastic. More power! And good luck. This will be so successful blockchain, someday!
Activity: 167
why everybody saying the same about good project in every ANN thread?
well i`m waiting for whitepaper and the token  Wink
Activity: 5
Nice project but no white paper and team information.
Activity: 30
I like the idea of this project. good luck
Activity: 86
I like the idea of Green Movement project. Supporting and protecting our environment with blockchain intergration is just amazing. I received my airdrop before and will support and follow this project.
copper member
Very nice project
yes you are right this project is very good with interesting ideas and noble mission.I like with your project and I'm sure your project will be successful. and I want to ask
where is your teams information?

Team information will be available soon. Thanks
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Very nice project
yes you are right this project is very good with interesting ideas and noble mission.I like with your project and I'm sure your project will be successful. and I want to ask
where is your teams information?
Activity: 51
Activity: 112
a good start, join your project, I hope for further cooperation and good work of the developers
copper member
This project has no team, no whitepaper and not enough concrete information. Besides airdrops are meant to be COMPLETELY FREE. This is a half baked project and to be honest, I have no idea what this token represents.
Whitepaper will be available soon. Please search google for "Green Movement" if you don't understand what the token represent.
Pages:
Jump to: