Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ICO Pass - Easiest way to do KYC checks [Get 50 free tokens] - page 12. (Read 6515 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
FAST, SECURED and EFFICIENT! Those 3 factors are great to consider on launching a certain project and this one got it all! Looking at your timeline (Roadmap) I found it very interesting and I'm sure that your goals are achievable in time. Looking forward to this project and more power to the devs.
Activity: 148
Activity: 30
i joined the airdrop but I'm a newbie. Do i have the chance of getting the token?
Activity: 156
Great bunty new innovative coin chances to win cryto market world.
copper member
Activity: 112
Easiest way to do KYC checks
Firstly,thank you.I joined the airdrop.Good luck

Cool. What were the reasons you joined? What you like the best about ICO Pass?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Firstly,thank you.I joined the airdrop.Good luck
copper member
Just Done Signing up... Thank you for this amazing apportunity.. Good luck team.. Keep it up..

Nice Project

Thank you. Let me know if there also any questions regarding ICO Pass you would like us to answer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Just Done Signing up... Thank you for this amazing apportunity.. Good luck team.. Keep it up..

Nice Project
Activity: 252
Merit: 64
Never Mind
I'll joining the airdrop. Good luck ICO Pass
copper member
good project but i missed ico. i have questions. when we submitted our personal details in to ico pass other icos can access to your database and check our details. am i right ? how can we trusts about safety of our personal details. then i see
7 EUR per check.
who wants to pay it we or ico owner. but i think this is easy to us. almost icos request kyc now. we can save time of the submitting these details into icos Grin. good work

You have not missed the ICO. It will start end of February.
As for your question. You can control who can access your data. Once you pass the KYC you can encrypt your data so that only ICO organizer you want can decrypt it and use. We will offer all the tools necessary to do that in a secure manner.
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
good project but i missed ico. i have questions. when we submitted our personal details in to ico pass other icos can access to your database and check our details. am i right ? how can we trusts about safety of our personal details. then i see
7 EUR per check.
who wants to pay it we or ico owner. but i think this is easy to us. almost icos request kyc now. we can save time of the submitting these details into icos Grin. good work
copper member
Joined this second airdrop
Hope your project getting great achievement in future

Thank you for the support. It looks already very promising. A lot of interest in our private pre-sale.
copper member
What's the total supply of the coin? I can't find it.

In Total there are 60m tokens. But not all will be ever sold. You can read more about that in our prospectus on: www.icopass.id
copper member
You have an issue in your form, the Bitcointalk rank asks for a number not a string.

Thank you. Fixed.
Activity: 69
Joined this second airdrop
Hope your project getting great achievement in future
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
What's the total supply of the coin? I can't find it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
You have an issue in your form, the Bitcointalk rank asks for a number not a string.
copper member
I want to participate in bitcointalk signature and instagram. What to do?

Hi, you can find information about that on our Bounty campaign page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyup-to-600000-ico-pass-easiest-way-to-do-kyc-checks-2854293
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I want to participate in bitcointalk signature and instagram. What to do?
Activity: 123
Pages:
Jump to: