Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ICO Pass - Easiest way to do KYC checks [Get 50 free tokens] - page 9. (Read 6515 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
AIRDROPS ICOS
Hello ICO Pass I'm checking out your website https://www.icopass.id/ & Video https://www.icopass.id/#paragraph_center_77/video_popup about your project. Smiley have a nice day
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 118
Coins seems to be innovative, let's watch how it rule in crypto world.
Activity: 406
Activity: 42
Awesome project and bounty  Smiley
support it...
Activity: 14
Activity: 30
I would like to know, your token will be exchanged for Binance
Activity: 33
Activity: 60
I Joined the Airdrop
 will be a good projecte and go  successful.
Activity: 161
i like ICO PASS. i am working well on airdrop. and i am sharing this project widely for everyone to see. i proud to do this. i wish ICO PASS is succesful. and soon to be present You always good luck and success.
Activity: 161
Activity: 57
ICO Pass is next generation project.
Activity: 25
I can't participate in Airdrop.
please send me the link
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
This is good to see you guys are trying to make sure to give reward to genuine people... umm Could you please add more info about your token? like total supply and % you are gonna distribute etc Huh
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Wow this is a great bounty program. May i ask if there a twitter and facebook campaign. Im willing to join and spread the good news about this project. Goodluck and victorious in this project in advance.
Activity: 56
Best ico good project
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Are you going to provide a service for KYC checks yourself or are you going to cooperate with existing KYC service providers and aggregate them on your platform?
Activity: 19
Nice project good opportunity
Activity: 49
I joined the project and share to My twitter and facebook for the project succes Go go go
Pages:
Jump to: