Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Jade Cash Coin - ETHEREUM BASED MONEY TREE GAME - page 11. (Read 26068 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
50% Airdrop , I've already sign-up  Smiley
Thank in advance.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
I like the idea, I join ...
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Good Airdrop, thx.

Wait when receive them  Cool
Activity: 112
50%%%%%%%%%?Huh??
Is it actually reasonable? Or just a trick to attract newbies. Please answer
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
I love Airdrops like this. Does that mean you're giving away 10mil JCC for each participant because 40billion divided by 4000 participants = 10mil. Is this correct?

Should be around there yes, Unless we decide to extend it for any reason.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I love Airdrops like this. Does that mean you're giving away 10mil JCC for each participant because 40billion divided by 4000 participants = 10mil. Is this correct?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
 i am joined airdrop sir
Activity: 17
Righto let's see how this pans out.
Reserved Filipino translation

Please message Jimmy on our discord.

Also, to the people attempting to sign up hundreds of times. Stop. You're getting zero.
Activity: 354
Reserved Filipino translation
Activity: 98
good project, hope this project comes to the moon.
How many tokens does participant receive in airdrop?
Activity: 686
how many rounds of AIR DROPS?
Joined the group and finished the airdrop form
That means first 4000 pp can get  10.000.000 coins RIGHT?

if all that is written, the developer does, it turns out that Yes. wait and see. Easier to communicate with them in Discord - answer very quickly.
Activity: 18
Joined! Keen like a bean!
Activity: 202
Joined. It is a great program get some money with tokens and also joined discord.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
I tried multiple time to resend verfication email, but email is not in spam and inbox. So nobody is sending any email
Yeh if you're using riseup guirellamail or something then you'll need a shitty gmail or otherwise, true story.
Your information is still little. If I want to know about your roadmap and your application for community.

Roadmap and white paper will be posted later on. Join discord to get announcement updates and follow the ann thread as we will post updates here as well.
Activity: 88
Your information is still little. If I want to know about your roadmap and your application for community.
Activity: 868
A game token is something of interest to me and as I think this platform has a lot of potential in this digital era. The gaming industry is a multi-million dollar industry. There are a lot of people who play games either online or offline and if somehow we connect blockchain and the gaming world, it will just be the beginning of a new era.

I have joined your Discord channel, filled in the airdrop form and have also followed your official Twitter account.

Looking forward to its success.
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
i am in .discord cannot discuss topic right now?

You must verify your email on your discord account in order to chat.

I tried multiple time to resend verfication email, but email is not in spam and inbox. So nobody is sending any email

We don't own discord so we have no control over that. Try a different email provider like gmail or hotmail or protonmail.
Pages:
Jump to: