Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][AIRDROP] Litecoin Gold Launch | Smart Contract Powered| FREE Airdrop🌟 - page 7. (Read 30613 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Where can i find the spreadsheet for the airdrop?

THX

there is no such file , if you didnt received, you cant do nothing unfortunately
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
No Concept...no Team...insufficient Website contents...no future !!!
Good luck anyway
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090
Where can i find the spreadsheet for the airdrop?

THX
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
LiteCoin Gold Pool

https://new.altcoinix.com/ltg/public/

Low dif(8192): 4101

Nicehash: 4102
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Why removed some from the group?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
FAST CATCH LOWER PRICE ON ETHERDELTA, WHERE TRADERS ARE PLAYING
LTG is run by the same scammer, Dylan Kerler, who ripped everyone off with E-Cash, ebitcoincash, and Ethereum Dark. Don't say I didn't warn you.

YE YE YE YOU WISH, PRICE WONT DUMP FROM THIS POINT ANNY MOORE

BUY FAST BRO, STOP DUMPING   Grin Grin Grin
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
Hi guys, who can I ask regarding the airdrop? Do they have a soreadsheet or somthing? Im pretty sure I joined. I just want to confirm. Thanks!
Activity: 8
LTG is run by the same scammer, Dylan Kerler, who ripped everyone off with E-Cash, ebitcoincash, and Ethereum Dark. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Activity: 21
i can't generate new LTG adress on CoinExchange, i want to transfert my coins from Etherdelta

Activity: 210
i hope this project will success , i also received airdrop tokens 10K thank you very much !  Cool Cool
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
Just shutup.

SCAM COIN GOLD, ALL THE SCAMS ARE GOLD BECAUSE THEY HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR SCAMMERS BUT NO ONE IS HERE TO ARREST THEM AND SEND THEM TO THE 'JAIL', THEY ARE FREE, HAVING GANGS, CREATE GROUPS, LAUNCH CAMPAIGNS ON FUCKING TELEGRAM PLATFORMS, SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE ASIAN POOR SOULS (GIRLS) SUPPORTS THEM OR SOME AFRICAN SUPPORTS THEM ALL THE FUCK IS THAT. GOVT MUST HAVE AN AUTHORITY. HACKERS AND SCAMMERS MUST BE BOMBED A NUCLEAR BOMB IS ENOUGH FOR THESE FUCKING COUNTRIES.

Come down a notch i agree with you that all this coins are scam but now that you go as far as wishing a nuclear explosion is crazy man, also you stereotyping the fact that they use Asians, and Africans... what is that supposed to mean, they can as well use low class Ukrainians, Portuguese, French, Gremans, USA, Canada, Mexcians, Indians!! Weight your words and comments psycho

Activity: 139
Merit: 11
OMG!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just made $9200 in 2 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!

LITECOINGOLD DOWN -99%

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
OMG!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just made $9200 in 2 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!
SCAM COIN GOLD, ALL THE SCAMS ARE GOLD BECAUSE THEY HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR SCAMMERS BUT NO ONE IS HERE TO ARREST THEM AND SEND THEM TO THE 'JAIL', THEY ARE FREE, HAVING GANGS, CREATE GROUPS, LAUNCH CAMPAIGNS ON FUCKING TELEGRAM PLATFORMS, SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE ASIAN POOR SOULS (GIRLS) SUPPORTS THEM OR SOME AFRICAN SUPPORTS THEM ALL THE FUCK IS THAT. GOVT MUST HAVE AN AUTHORITY. HACKERS AND SCAMMERS MUST BE BOMBED A NUCLEAR BOMB IS ENOUGH FOR THESE FUCKING COUNTRIES.

Come down a notch i agree with you that all this coins are scam but now that you go as far as wishing a nuclear explosion is crazy man, also you stereotyping the fact that they use Asians, and Africans... what is that supposed to mean, they can as well use low class Ukrainians, Portuguese, French, Gremans, USA, Canada, Mexcians, Indians!! Weight your words and comments psycho

SCAM REBRANDNG  Cheesy

LITECOIN GOLD, [29.10.17 10:54]
LITECOIN GOLD  NOW WILL START THE PROCESS OF SWOPPING TOKENS ON A 1:1 FACTOR. ALL THE COIN STATS WILL REMAIN THE SAME AND CIRCULATION THE SAME.

24 HOURS AND WE WILL BE LIVE ON ETHER DELTA AND IDEX AND

SWOP WILL START AT 10AM GMT TO 10AM GMT 30TH OCTOBER COINS WILL BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR TXID VIA EMAIL.

[email protected]

THE ETHER ADDRESS TO TRANSFER YOUR COIN FOR THE SWOP IS

0xcbBf7Cc7c7c4bDC701223B72Ed3AC2F3db9a9a5b

ONCE COINS HAVE BEEN SENT EMAIL IS WALLET ADDRRDS AND TXID AND EMAIL. COINS WILL BE ISSUED.
THE WEBSITE MAY GO OFFLINE AND TWITTER WILL CHANGE SO DON'T BE ALARMED THE REBRANDNG PROCESS IS JUST BEING CHANGED OVER TO GOLD LITE

THANKS AGAIN

MOV

EtherDelta ... EtherDelta ... EtherDelta....only....   Angry  Angry  Angry  All have some problems with the Etherdelta site.  CoineExchange is Top.

It is important to trade on CoineExchange .  More people, more money.....

CoinExchange is a fucking pump and dump scam !!!!!

Activity: 51
LTG COINXCHANGE UP UP I LOVE LTG
Pages:
Jump to: