Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][AIRDROP] Litecoin Gold Launch | Smart Contract Powered| FREE Airdrop🌟 - page 11. (Read 30613 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am human
Any updates?? Or is this another scam?

It's another scam and you should know it!!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any updates?? Or is this another scam?
Activity: 54
Guys, what does your airdrop offer more than the other 100000 airdrops underway? why can people not come up with come new ideas?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I still waiting for airdrop, I have not received my LTG tokens, can you help me please

i am to  Embarrassed

sir devs slow down airdrop process because dumpers dumping coins at shit rate
Merit: 100
I still waiting for airdrop, I have not received my LTG tokens, can you help me please

i am to  Embarrassed
Activity: 50
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
Sold my 10k Token fpr 0.557 ETH yesterday. Its funn because some of the People in the Telegram chat realy think this is a seriouse coin and want to Hold them Cheesy Im happy that i sold it yesterday for this high price, when you look at Etherdelta now, they selling it vor like 0.2ETH and tomorrow the coin is worthless.

The telegram doesnt work. Can you link it?

They kicked me out because i told the people to sell the coins but they laughed about me and the most of them want to hold them until it reach 10$ Grin
Sold my 10k Token fpr 0.557 ETH yesterday. Its funn because some of the People in the Telegram chat realy think this is a seriouse coin and want to Hold them Cheesy Im happy that i sold it yesterday for this high price, when you look at Etherdelta now, they selling it vor like 0.2ETH and tomorrow the coin is worthless.

The telegram doesnt work. Can you link it?
Activity: 29
How can I join and how can I get the Airdrop? Newbie here.  Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
Hi Bitcoiwn,

At this stage we have had no contact from the developers applying to have the coin added to CoinExchange.io so we are unsure and can't confirm anything unfortunately.

Sincerely

CoinExchange.io Support Team

:S Another scam.
Merit: 250
can anyone post the spreadsheet here?

pls join the telegram group all details available on it ..
Activity: 8
can anyone post the spreadsheet here?

Please to add LTG to CoinExchange.io

We are all waiting ...

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Thanks..  I have 10k LTG token..  Now im ready go to the moon..
Wait for 1$/token..
Yeah..  Amazing...  Maybe i will buy this token on etherdelta.com with cheap price...  N waithing 1$, ye ye ye. I will fly.
Activity: 92
Still on going airdrop sir..i registered but not arrival token.... Smiley 
Activity: 7
#LitecoinGold Whitepaper available in just 1day. $LTG amazing team, great work👊
#HODL

$1 as soon as available on other exchanges
Activity: 14
Why is your telegram chat is not working?
Pages:
Jump to: