Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][AIRDROP] Litecoin Gold Launch | Smart Contract Powered| FREE Airdrop🌟 - page 10. (Read 30613 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
DEV IS BACK GUYS AND TWITTER IS UP! LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT HACKED!
Another Scam coin was successful. Such projects are a shame for the crypto community.

It's still possible to revive it.

VERY POSSIBLE! I SUGGEST EVERYONE HERE TO SEND A SUPPORT TICKET TO COINEXCHANGE TO ADD THE TOKEN A.S.A.P!
I HAVE ALREADY DONE IT, SO ITS THE COMMUNITY HERE ! THANK YOU
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Another Scam coin was successful. Such projects are a shame for the crypto community.

It's still possible to revive it.
The developer abandoned ship, scam coin indeed but

I am interest in taking over the project if possible.
How do we claim this abandoned coin? Do we just need to source code?

So far twitter and main website is shut down .

I guess we need the key to the contract source
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
The developer abandoned ship, scam coin indeed but

I am interest in taking over the project if possible.
How do we claim this abandoned coin? Do we just need to source code?

So far twitter and main website is shut down .
Lets make a telegram group for LTG holders.

I am in it!
Lets revive LTG ourselves as a community
Lets make a telegram group for LTG holders.
Activity: 60
Guys if you read this we still have a chance. Message CoinExchange through a ticket and tell them that you are DEV and want to get it on CoinEx. This way LTG will go up. Trust me. This has been done before.

It's over now ! Dev should wait but the gain was to big for him.
Now the coin is dead for sure
Guys if you read this we still have a chance. Message CoinExchange through a ticket and tell them that you are DEV and want to get it on CoinEx. This way LTG will go up. Trust me. This has been done before.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
twitter page is closed
Also the telegram group was deleted . I find out later this morning that the uknown dev(she) sold more than 10mil LTG coins.
Such a shame ! I really thought that this was promising  Undecided
Lack of experience i quess. Now i know in future to be more carefull.  Smiley
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
COINEXCHANGE WONT HAPPEN PEOPLE. THIS IS ANOTHER SCAM COIN. YOU SHOULD SELL NOW AND SAFE UR CASH!
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Sold my 10k Token fpr 0.557 ETH yesterday. Its funn because some of the People in the Telegram chat realy think this is a seriouse coin and want to Hold them Cheesy Im happy that i sold it yesterday for this high price, when you look at Etherdelta now, they selling it vor like 0.2ETH and tomorrow the coin is worthless.
You may think you are too smart to sell at that price but let me tell you that it is usual for this to happen to new coins hitting exchanges. I know you expert the price to dump to worthless to have a sense of big gain, yeah and if the price rises above your expectation, hope you don't feel like a loser Cheesy
Long live LTG!!!
Activity: 98
huge announcement coming  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Dont know so much red flag here .. but dev really gud and  they trying to push it to coinexchnge..
Activity: 51
ice project. All the best.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: