Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] NEXT.exchange the first decentralized crypto stockmarket - page 3. (Read 7228 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I think that you have a lot of competitors in this area Undecided
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
First decentralized exchange? You sure? We have a lot decentralized exchanges right now... EtherDelta, IDEX and some more...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This is a good idea. Hope I will use your resource.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
nice project . Hope it will be a successful one... good luck
Activity: 28
The NEXT.exchange AIRDROP is LIVE! 

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?
NEXT.exchange, is the first decentralized stock exchange built on multiple Blockchains. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are experiencing a huge boost at the moment, but only a small slice potentially genuine tokens are actually being traded on an easy to use exchange -  or there are many companies that do not know how to hold a proper ICO without going overboard. NEXT.exchange changes all of this by offering an easy to use platform with access to all forms of digital assets. But we can’t just build a full-fledged exchange by ourselves, we need a community for that. We need you. We are proud to present the NEXT token to anyone who wants to participate in the realization of something unique. If you need more information, please visit our website or social channels (see below). An official announcement about the tokensale will be posted soon.   

TWITTER | TELEGRAM | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | AIRDROP | WEBSITE

We are offering our airdrop participants a total of 200,000 NEXT tokens! 

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:
• Each user can only register with one account. The use of different accounts, deceit or spamming is not allowed and will lead to disqualification, resulting in you being unable to participate in future airdrops;
• After the first airdrop is finished and the maximum number of participants has been reached, the next airdrop must be re-registered;
• To participate in future airdrops join the NEXT.exchange Telegram at https://t.me/next_exchange

your program is good, it will be better if you can keep your price or you can pump your coins
Activity: 66
Nice project, will follow...
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Good project, I will follow, good luck
Activity: 28

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?
NEXT.exchange, is the first decentralized stock exchange built on multiple Blockchains. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are experiencing a huge boost at the moment, but only a small slice potentially genuine tokens are actually being traded on an easy to use exchange -  or there are many companies that do not know how to hold a proper ICO without going overboard. NEXT.exchange changes all of this by offering an easy to use platform with access to all forms of digital assets. But we can’t just build a full-fledged exchange by ourselves, we need a community for that. We need you. We are proud to present the NEXT token to anyone who wants to participate in the realization of something unique. If you need more information, please visit our website or social channels (see below). An official announcement about the tokensale will be posted soon.   

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:
• Each user can only register with one account. The use of different accounts, deceit or spamming is not allowed and will lead to disqualification, resulting in you being unable to participate in future airdrops;
• After the first airdrop is finished and the maximum number of participants has been reached, the next airdrop must be re-registered;
• To participate in future airdrops join the NEXT.exchange Telegram at https://t.me/next_exchange

I want to liked your post sir, but i dont find like button on here
Activity: 5
what is the initial price of your token dev?
Activity: 2
Activity: 330
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
Though I have some interest in your project I wonder why such a low payout to airdrop participants?
bfn
Activity: 57

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:

can you explain to me, why can i like your post in bitcointalk sir?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Another good quality crypto stock market.I like it. Good luck in your devs, hope there will be more bounties, rewards and drops for the good people in here.
One advice, your interface should be easy for people.
I will follow your work.
Activity: 5
Good luck with project development.
Activity: 196
very good project. I like exchange coins.
hope dev good luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well. achievements
Activity: 15
Activity: 7
Great job, I hope to receive some tokens!
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Good luck with this exchange. It has some good ideas. I hope it can be better than a lot of the exchanges out there right now. Most are super sketchy and truly awful. I don't trust my money in any of them.

If you make it easy for the users you will have a more successful exchange than if you only focus on the token makers. Although there is a lot that cater to them already.

Good luck dev!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I am going to support this project, i see a good future, hoping big success with NEXT.exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: