Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] NEXT.exchange the first decentralized crypto stockmarket - page 8. (Read 7228 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
thanks looks like a good project
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
tanx for opportunity , and wish you all the luck you need to create this first stockmarket for crypto
copper member
Activity: 91
joined the airdrop... very exciting to read this... And they are located close to where I live Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
the exchange seems to  have good infastructure, website looks promising, i hope u keep up the good work! beeing excited for upcoming news
Activity: 83
Concept is good and promising hope for the long term. Good Luck!
Activity: 143
FRee airdrop is coming, join Now!!
Activity: 72
nice project, looking for the airdrop
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
And any exchanges for the coin planned soon or are you already on one?
Activity: 144
A interesting concept i guess, but a little more info on the ANN page would have helped, applied for the airdrop and looking forward to the coin succeeding
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Looks like  promising Coin to Invest in, Thanks for the Airdrop and good luck with you project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
while i always appreciate free airdrops ... 10 coins seems like very low # was hoping for 100-1000
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
When you launch your trading site I hope your charges are smaller than poloniex or bitrex. Goodluck Devs.
Activity: 75
Good to see you already have a site in place and whitepaper!
Activity: 3
Good project. I'm in.
Good luck devs
Activity: 490
More exchange better liquidity. It good that next exchange is coming up to increase more participation in trading while giving trader additional choice.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Exchange that has good infastructure and good plan usually do well. You seem to be very serious about your project. I believe you are going to reach your target and probably exceed it.
Activity: 159
Nice project and great concept, I think it will be a total success. Smiley
The NEXT.exchange AIRDROP is LIVE! 

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?
NEXT.exchange, is the first decentralized stock exchange built on multiple Blockchains. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are experiencing a huge boost at the moment, but only a small slice potentially genuine tokens are actually being traded on an easy to use exchange -  or there are many companies that do not know how to hold a proper ICO without going overboard. NEXT.exchange changes all of this by offering an easy to use platform with access to all forms of digital assets. But we can’t just build a full-fledged exchange by ourselves, we need a community for that. We need you. We are proud to present the NEXT token to anyone who wants to participate in the realization of something unique. If you need more information, please visit our website or social channels (see below). An official announcement about the tokensale will be posted soon.   

TWITTER | TELEGRAM | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | AIRDROP | WEBSITE

We are offering our airdrop participants a total of 200,000 NEXT tokens! 

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:
• Each user can only register with one account. The use of different accounts, deceit or spamming is not allowed and will lead to disqualification, resulting in you being unable to participate in future airdrops;
• After the first airdrop is finished and the maximum number of participants has been reached, the next airdrop must be re-registered;
• To participate in future airdrops join the NEXT.exchange Telegram at https://t.me/next_exchange
Activity: 42
Seems to be a good project
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
good job team and good luck for the best project ico, i know this is project can successfuly.
Pages:
Jump to: